How will Britain react to Merkel's latest threat?

How will Britain react to Merkel's latest threat?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_sex_trafficking_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derby_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bristol_Sex_Gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telford_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peterborough_sex_abuse_case
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aylesbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keighley_sex_gang
rt.com/news/382706-african-migrants-millions-europe/
breitbart.com/london/2017/05/17/commissioner-german-culture-doesnt-exist/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lol @ the way Merkel is saying it as though we have to choose between economic prosperity and a controlled immigration policy.

We'll scrap freedom of movement, not paying a god damned dime to anyone AND come out stronger than before.

In 5 years time when this is apparent to the rest of Europe, they'll all be following in our footsteps. Animosity between us and Germany will be at an all time high. I hope we halt all trade with Europe, anything to spite them for trying to bully us.

Just remember, it will hurt you just as much as it will hurt us.

German leader making threats towards the UK....this surely never happened before...

Hitler liked the anglos more than Merkel does, that's for sure. He never wanted war with Britain.

I think its time for an alliance with Poland and Hungary.

by bombing germany I hope

It feels like she gives Britain a new threat once a week. Why does she do this?

They step one fucking foot in here and i'll blow your head off you unfuckable lard ass.

Time to rev up the refineries, fellow Anglos!

by not caring, as usual.

We'll pay you in immigrants, Merkel. We'll allow all of them to relocate to Germany as a show of good faith.

Good shit Nigel.

Why the fuck would you get any say in who comes in and out of their country?

I wouldn't have a problem with open borders for Europeans, if nations like France and Germany weren't replacing the natives with Africans and Asians. Why should we give a free pass to Merkel's army of violent, rapey frauds?

When will she leave the office? She has been the dictator of the Germany so long

She can rightly fuck off.

Why does Merkel think she rules the world?
>leave EU
>hey you have to pay me lol
If Britain pays for leaving the EU, they are cucked to the point of no return

why cant this woman get cancer ?

If Britain are going to let in refuges — I Have to give you an advice. Don't accept more refuges that you can't handle. When Persians came to Sweden it was no problem. They weren't religious but especially. We didn't accept so many. I have some Iranian friends and I often visit a shop they have. They're so happy to be here and very grateful. That's immigration that actually works. But nowadays we're overflooded and they have all their religions that WE have to adapt to. And they're criminal because they can't adapt to the society cuz of the overflow. We can't accept everyone. My towns reputation have been highly affected because of this. Because of Syrian rapefugees who carries organized crime. I live in Luleå, Sweden for anyone wondering just look up Porsön. Were the universitynis located.

>Hey Poland take rafugees or else...
>No
>Hey Hungary take immigrants or else ...
>No
>Hey UK take rapists or else ...
>??

She can't make them do shit

what the fuck is her problem

> Persian migrants

They were the upper-class Persians fleeing from a theocratic revolution that would put them up against the wall.

They were educated in similar values, they saw the West as a source of progress.

Now you've invited in goat fuckers and rapists. By machete or rope you'll face a predictable fate Sven. We all will.

>Hungary number 2
Is that why they built their wall?

:( feels bad man

Why does she hate you people so much though? What did Brits ever do to her?

>Why does she hate you people so much though? What did Brits ever do to her?

It is my belief that it's nothing personal on her part, she simply executes the will of the German people.

Sorry, Brits. Better luck next time.

Why do most Germans hate Brits so much?

>Why do most Germans hate Brits so much?

Everybody needs a hobby!

>Simply executes the will of the people
Yes because every German wants to be raped and give up everything for the sake of exploding brown people.

I bet the US will gladly trade with you Mummy.

>Yes because every German wants to be raped

There is literally nothing wrong with a bit of enhanced surprise intimacy.

>I bet the US will gladly trade with you Mummy.

Agreed.

Hard Brexit, let's crash this fucking plane.

It's traditionally a white person job though, they can't outsource your industry like that.

I'd say context. Germany is pretty much cucked whilst best ally isn't and she (the UK) won't take shit from them.

I stand with best ally, of course. Am tired of Marxists.

agree with this user

>whilst best ally isn't

Agreed.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_sex_trafficking_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derby_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bristol_Sex_Gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telford_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peterborough_sex_abuse_case
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aylesbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keighley_sex_gang

time will tell

Jesus Merkel sounds as goofy as Trump when she makes these kind of attacks.

As a lefty, I believe that sharing is caring.

By being defensive on the internet and mindlessly lashing out and everything and everyone.

I hope they declare war so america can fix Europe again but this time permanently.

She's mad. Krauts, why haven't you done anything about the assholes in charge of your country? You must be able to get better leaders than this.

Why has nobody shooped the merchant into the shadow....tell me, why?

teresa may will do fuck all.
she doesn't care about white brits.
in 2 years everyone will still be moaning about immigration post brexit

She's really unattractive, Germans seriously can you get rid of her? Her face creeps me the fuck out, like one of those ventriloquist dolls with the saggy jowls.

I think she has convincing arguments.

Gee, I wonder why Britain doesn't want more immigrants.

Why does she want to ruin western society so much.

What's her motivation?

JUST

I don't know what anglokike pretend they aren't already fucked

Fucking paki rape gangs are mass gangraping English girls EN MASSE

What fucking refugees?!
You ALREADY are Pakistan

Jus kys britbongs
We're in this boat together, no matter what ferkel says

we will see germany lose another world war in our time

>we will see germany lose another world war in our time

This time, we'll dress up as Vietnamese rice farmers and win.

>How will Britain react to Merkel's latest threat?

Bending over. Should have maybe thought of that before Brexiting.

All those responsible are in prison. Just to put something into perspective, the total number of muslim on white rape in the UK over decades happened in one night in one German city.

Let that sink in for a minute.

And that's not even half of it.

>A girl's mother copied the names, numbers and text messages of 177 Asian men, including a police officer, from her daughter's mobile phone after the 13-year-old went missing for five days. Police said that using the information would infringe the girl's and the men's human rights.

But don't you dare call them cucked.

larping won't help you

and

our armed forces may be made up of loseres and faggots but they aren't worthless ass Boomers like they had in Vietnam

Only generation to let us down as fighters

I know mate, but there is no one currently better. We are well aware of her ugliness. Show me the politician who wants a strong, politically unified Europe (including military and strong force projection against Russia, the USA and China) and I'll vote for him. Until then, I'm sorry for her face.

The thought of having to face off against the mobility scooter brigade makes me tremble.

Laugh and drink a nice cup of PG tips.

Last time Germany seriously pissed us off, we rebutted with White Phosphorus.

salam alakum

how's the culture?

If Brexit really was a bad decision on its own merits, the EU wouldn't have to 'punish' us, would they, they could instead just leave us to it and watch us fail. All these shenanigans merely prove that leaving the EU is the right thing to do in the long run.

>salam alakum

Indeed.

>Let that sink in for a minute.

Hey meen streem meteor guy, got any sources for your memetastic claims?

>the EU wouldn't have to 'punish' us

What does this "punishment" entail?

Not letting you keep all the advantages without having to pitch in?

>briebart

why not try some daily mail articles aswell

Jealousy. We "inselaffe" conquered half the planet. The world speaks our language. Plays our sports. Uses our parliamentary system. Follows our time. Listens to our music and consumes our culture. This angers them. They truly want to believe that they are the master race and the presence of the pesky Anglo destroys this narrative. They'll try to deny it, but krauts have a major inferiority complex towards us. We remind them of everything they're not. A failed power. I don't hate Germans. In fact I have a huge respect for the many contributions they've made to Western civilisation. Beethoven, Nietzsche, the automobile, just to name a few. But we can never TRULY be friends, until they free themselves of the chip that has resided on their shoulder for the past 100 years.

we use drones now mein cousin

mobility scooter brigade is for clean up duty

Why would the EU demand compensation for not taking migrants? Migrants enrich Europe, Merkel should be paying Britain for letting Germany keep so many.

Maybe you prefer this.

it's too late

Ewww

Vietnam really redefined the concept of winning a war.

cheap. no wonder they're doing it.

What advantages? We want to leave. We don't want to pay into it any more, and we don't want to take in however many immigrants you guys say we should.

>What advantages? We want to leave

Then why have negotiations at all? I really don't understand.

>30 million Africans in the next 10 years

All coming to the EU

rt.com/news/382706-african-migrants-millions-europe/

;^)

We got your back, british bro.

Btw, this isn't about migration from outside of the EU.

Britain should declare war on Germany. At least this time it would be justified.

Yeah Hitler dindu nufin. He a good boy.

>complains about Breitbart
>unironically posts RT

Got it.

Pot calling the kettle black. All of Europe has migrant problems. That's why I believe we need to unify completely and get the next dictator at the helm. Reconquer Constantinople, end the still ongoing american rebellion and give North America back to the english crown. End the latin American rebellion and give south America back to Spain and Portugal. All of Africa to Germany, China will be split up between the rightous and noble European houses.

But as long as we infight, the scum is laughing.

>German dictator telling britain that it must destroy itself for standing against germany's reich

It didn't work the first time

It didn't work the second time

What makes you think it's going to work the third time

As a pro-EU lefty, a EU superstate is my wet dream.

I don't think that old retard understand that those declaration toward a country that isn't under her orders like the EU are basically war threats.

Holy shit, a real German bro

I think the other douche on here is just a Canuck larping as a German

Germany and the German identity WILL die this century, your people even want it to happen.

Then just go for hard Brexit. You only negotiate because you want those juicy free trade deals. If you are so strong and independend, just walk away and wait for the 2 year limit to kick in.

K.

I think there will be a deal, weighted towards Europe. They will get special access to our auto and agricultural markets amongst a few others. I don't think we will get to remain banking capital, I don't think they will get us to accept any migrants but perhaps a visa quota for EU citizens. We will be fully sovereign only having to obey their regulations when exporting to the EU.

>TOLERANT AND PROGRESSIVE MERKEL THREATENS THE PLANET TO OBEY FOR THE 17th TIME THIS YEAR
Wow, it's fucking nothing.

No matter how much you meme post on Sup Forums you are literally being made extinct by your own politicians. At least you've got Sweden to join you.

I can tell you're worried because otherwise you wouldn't have a whole folder detected to the UK ready for this very argument ;^)

>German identity

I see more of that in Wisconsin than in Germany these days.

I'm fine with it, if it means embracing the new pan-european identity together with all the other countries around us who have a legit claim on the rest of the world.

K.

There is a small problem to that. We contributed an awful lot of money towards you and helped bail you out a few times, not to mention own assets including buildings. You owe us a lot.

immigration is not the problem
Merkel wants that Britain can't control who and how many is comming in

Using his favoured briebart

breitbart.com/london/2017/05/17/commissioner-german-culture-doesnt-exist/

They don't even want one.