Why do Conservashits vote against their own economic interests

because repubs are dumb. only rural and suburban retards voted for drumpf

yh i know right.... its almost as though libs are smarter XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Because all my antagonism towards blacks, women, communists and Jews is just a front for the secret fetish I have deep down for being cucked both physically and economicaly and metaphorically.

OUT SHILLS.

FOIA THE POLICE BODY CAMS!!!

Post this in slide threads and they stop bumping

Josh Dolin

Ardennen Watson

Amanda Karpay

Elizabeth Shapell

Matt McClure

Rebecca Charen

Benjamin Fischbein

Burns Strider

Ellie Cohen

Elizabeth Price

Johan Newman

Benjamin Williams

Caryn Lenhoff

Daniel Wesel

Karla Towel

Kathleen Kennedy

DNC MURDERED SETH RICH. (((THEY))) ARE TRYING TO BURY THIS STORY IN EVERY SINGLE WAY CURRENTLY POSSIBLE. DO NOT LET THIS SLIDE

DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH

its just typical conservative bait and switching. they love scaremongering especially pandering to rural and suburban retards XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDd

I KNOW

HOW DO THEY NOT GET IT YET

FUCKING RURAL AND SUBURBAN RETARDS

FUCK DRUMPF

FUCK WHITE PPL

>tfw its illegal for doctors to deny anyone healthcare
>libs still think the government should pay for their terrible health when they already dont trust the government

Why do you keep posting this
Trump has won, there is no reason to do this, nothing you say or do will make him resign

Why don't they give tax breaks to poor people that don't pay taxes?

xDxDDDDxDDDDDD

>same thread every day for the next 12 years of Trump's presidency
I've made more money since Trump became president, so no sweetie.

Conservacucks don't know what their actual best interests are, they are too retarded to vote for what's best for them.

This.

>bringing jobs back home.
>against their own economic interests.

pick one faggot. people dont want to be on welfare. we want some fucking jobs.

It's illegal to deny someone emergency room care if they come in in an ambulance (which gets expensive as fuck for the taxpayer and the medical consumer because the hospital and government are eating those costs at a premium) but if they have something chronic like cancer and can't afford chemo then they'll just die.

Obamacare sucks but trumpcare just fucks everything up even more.

Because the Democrat platform is basically Fuck white people and help corrupt politicians get rich.

>occupy democrats
>guaranteed replies

The Democratic party

If hospitals were smart, they would turn hospitals into advertising hubs and use the money gained to offset the loses from the E.R. Hospitals have lots of customers and long waiting times, which would make them a great spot to advertise. The cost of healthcare would fall. Everyone wins.

Propaganda

Fuck off

Omg this soooooo much! I grew out of silly conservatism when I understood how the world really works, unlike the sad manchildren on this site!

#notmypresident
#wearetheresistance
#occupydemocrats

OMG This quote from bernie totally made me one of those former trump supporters.

Death rate jumps after Obamacare went into effect. So who is actually killing Americans?

I'm middleclass and I get nothing except shitty school loans, no food stamps, no welfare, public schools are shit and I'm lucky if my trash gets taken every week

What is the interest I'm voting against exactly?