Operation Overlord

Ladies and Gentlemen,

On November 8th, 2016, The United States of America witnessed an end to tyranny of the deep state and a new beginning for man kind. We chose to seek peace and prosperity over war and corruption. We choose to seek national unity over globalist divisiveness. We chose to the master of our own house, instead of being guest in anothers.

But today, we find ourselves locked into another battle. A new kind of fight, fought in the shadows. Our enemy does not use guns, but perception and subversion. So we must too fight in the shadows. We must too drop our guns and adopt perception and subversion as our new weapons.

And so we establish Operation Overlord. Like our forefathers before us, we must fight those who would harm Justice and Liberty. We must be willing to sacrifice all before god in our twilight struggle to end poverty and oppression by those who would seek us harm. Our objectives are simple. Identify those who want to destabilize our country, Bring them into the light, and end their existence before they can end ours. There is something going on in time and space, and beyond time and space, which, whether we like it or not, spells duty. We have a rendezvous with destiny. We will preserve the last best hope for man on earth, or see it disappear into a thousand years of darkness. Good luck boys and God speed.

Other urls found in this thread:

riggedit.com/seth-rich/
zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-27/democrat-propaganda-group-shareblue-has-ties-chinese-government-host-foreign-special
img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1495/00/1495004263062.jpg
twitter.com/joncoopertweets
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/30/jon-cooper-democratic-moneyman-uses-super-pacs-an-/
democraticcoalition.org/
twitter.com/funder
bizpacreview.com/2017/01/22/leaked-media-matters-memo-details-impeachment-plans-trump-438960
politico.com/story/2017/01/david-brock-fundraising-trump-233974
newsmax.com/Newsfront/american-bridge-liberal-war-room-trump/2017/01/22/id/769825/
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6brnf8/looks_like_we_have_another_meme_war_pedes/
gyazo.com/5338247cf509dd2e6c3768027d926ae6
archive.fo/Q6Neh
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sup Forums is going to slay the dragon
and venerate the father

What does this have to do with fucking up Turkshits for attacking Americans on American soil?

David Brock
John Podesta

Who else can we add to this list and expose?

>r*ddit-tier shit
get out.

This is the bigger fight user,
A fight for the future of your children's children.

A reminder to all Shills:
We will not be stopped.
We will organize.
We will destroy you.

George Soros.
The 9 Rothschilds
Zuckerburg
Google
Ect.

David Brock
John Podesta
George Soros
Mark Zuckerberg

Is there anyone else we can add to this list that have been proven to undermine American freedom?

Seth Rich is the KEY

riggedit.com/seth-rich/

>anyone who disagrees with me is a shill
>we are le anonymus we are legion
you're autistic.

Either do it or die in obscurity and know that the children of the future will all be like this.

Daniel Lubetzky, Peaceworks Foundation

zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-27/democrat-propaganda-group-shareblue-has-ties-chinese-government-host-foreign-special

Seth Rich is only one part to the massive offensive we have to organize.
We have to come back with so much overwhelming force that the casualties will seem minuscule.
Hence the name, Operation Overlord.
We're just in the very beginning of organizing right now.

fucked up, meant for

David Brock
John Podesta
George Soros
Mark Zuckerberg
Daniel Lubetzky

Who else can we add?

Joe Capone the owner of Lou's City Bar, last place that Seth Rich was seen alive was in a private room of the White House 6 days prior to his death.

img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1495/00/1495004263062.jpg

Their puppets

It would be helpful to know who they are so we can add them to the list.
Are the clintons, shultz, and prominent congressmen and senators worth it?

Arianna Huffington
John Harwood
Sheryl Sanberg (Kikebook)
Brent Budowski
UnknownFirst Iger (Disney)
Jeff Zucker (CNN)
Anderson Cooper
Rachel Maddow
Keith Obermann
Wolf Blitzer
Joe Scarborough
Mika Brzezinski

David Brock
John Podesta
George Soros
Mark Zuckerberg
Daniel Lubetzky
Arianna Huffington
John Harwood
Brent Budowski
UnknownFirst Iger (Disney)
Jeff Zucker (CNN)
Anderson Cooper
Rachel Maddow
Keith Obermann
Wolf Blitzer
Joe Scarborough
Mika Brzezinski

We're getting somewhere boys! We need to pull as much cringy shit from these people and start up the meme engines!

>irrelevant comment to get passed the posting timer

We need stuff like this!
Can we have a good ol fashion data dump?!

>more irrelevancy, but statement is apropos to pic.

I want to help but I am neither a high quality memester or an internet detective. I feel useless

Kind of a Larp post but
>did someone say duty?

What is happening is a culture war. It really isn't about skin color, but unfortunately skin color is a very valid indicator of likely cultural/political standing. That's why the stereotypes exist - they're usually fucking true.
If you really want to fight, you must be informed and even more important, you must understand how to inform yourself. Study your enemy and their tactics and you'll learn how to win.

all you have to do is brainstorm and spread the message.
A meme war is starting.

Is it roll playing if we win?
Is this a fight you want to participate in or sit on the side lines?

You do mean Bob Iger from Disney?

We're just compiling names of opposition right now.
We're getting organized and creating a game plan before anything else.
Our plan is in the OP

I know. But you had "UnknownFirst Iger"

So I figured I'd give you his first name.

>David Brock
>John Podesta
>George Soros
>Mark Zuckerberg
>Daniel Lubetzky
>Arianna Huffington
>John Harwood
>Sheryl Sanberg (Kikebook)
>Brent Budowski
>*Bob Iger (Disney)
>Jeff Zucker (CNN)
>Anderson Cooper
>Rachel Maddow
>Keith Obermann
>Wolf Blitzer
>Joe Scarborough
>Mika Brzezinski

Thanks user!

Bill Gates

Im the same brother
All we can do is plant small, subtle seeds in peoples minds. Drop small knowledge bombs on people close to you that you know will listen. The more people aware of whats going on the more power we have

Just learn, learn all you can. Simply posting the truth and being able to back it up and fight the libfaggot is a powerful weapon. You'd be surprised how many anons you'll sway with just a few strong posts.

>>David Brock
>>John Podesta
>>George Soros
>>Mark Zuckerberg
>>Daniel Lubetzky
>>Arianna Huffington
>>John Harwood
>>Sheryl Sanberg (Kikebook)
>>Brent Budowski
>>*Bob Iger (Disney)
>>Jeff Zucker (CNN)
>>Anderson Cooper
>>Rachel Maddow
>>Keith Obermann
>>Wolf Blitzer
>>Joe Scarborough
>>Mika Brzezinski
>>Bill Gates

Yes. ABC is complicit in the brainwashing of America. ABC is owned by Disney, therefore Iger will have every scrap of dirt exposed that we can find until he reigns in his delinquent child (he won't. pic related--it's a coordinated effort.)

pic related is missing the source. search any portion of the quote within quotemarks at wikileaks and the source e-mail pops right up. It's from the Stratfor release.

Someone should put together a flyer with key info points. Blast em out IRL Thomas Paine style

Here is the leaders behind everything..

Jon Cooper
>twitter.com/joncoopertweets

Democratic moneyman Jon Cooper
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/30/jon-cooper-democratic-moneyman-uses-super-pacs-an-/

>democraticcoalition.org/

The Democratic Coalition Against Trump is the home of the Resistance to Donald Trump and his agenda. Launched in Spring of 2016 we are the nation's largest grassroots organization dedicated to holding the Trump administration accountable for regressive policies, hateful rhetoric and outright lies. We are engaged in campaign efforts across the country in order to elect progressive candidates and bring new leadership to government at the local and federal level.

Our #TrumpLeaks program, run by Scott Dworkin, aims to uncover and publicize evidence of corruption and deceit by the Trump administration. We aim to hold Trump and his allies accountable for illicit and suspicious activity, especially regarding ties to Russia. #TrumpLeaks' work has been featured on MSNBC, the Washington Post, CNN, and the Huffington Post.

Scott Dworkin
>twitter.com/funder

>bizpacreview.com/2017/01/22/leaked-media-matters-memo-details-impeachment-plans-trump-438960

Democratic strategist David Brock’s networks are aiming to raise roughly $40 million in 2017, the Clinton antagonist-turned-top ally told roughly 120 donors gathered here on Saturday.
>politico.com/story/2017/01/david-brock-fundraising-trump-233974

Liberal Group Has 47-Person 'Trump War Room' For Impeachment
>newsmax.com/Newsfront/american-bridge-liberal-war-room-trump/2017/01/22/id/769825/

>>>David Brock
>>John Podesta
>>George Soros
>>Mark Zuckerberg
>>Daniel Lubetzky
>>Arianna Huffington
>>John Harwood
>>Sheryl Sanberg (Kikebook)
>>Brent Budowski
>>*Bob Iger (Disney)
>>Jeff Zucker (CNN)
>>Anderson Cooper
>>Rachel Maddow
>>Keith Obermann
>>Wolf Blitzer
>>Joe Scarborough
>>Mika Brzezinski
>>Bill Gates

Jon Cooper
>twitter.com/joncoopertweets

>democraticcoalition.org/

The Democratic Coalition Against Trump is the home of the Resistance to Donald Trump and his agenda. Launched in Spring of 2016 we are the nation's largest grassroots organization dedicated to holding the Trump administration accountable for regressive policies, hateful rhetoric and outright lies. We are engaged in campaign efforts across the country in order to elect progressive candidates and bring new leadership to government at the local and federal level.

Our #TrumpLeaks program, run by Scott Dworkin, aims to uncover and publicize evidence of corruption and deceit by the Trump administration. We aim to hold Trump and his allies accountable for illicit and suspicious activity, especially regarding ties to Russia. #TrumpLeaks' work has been featured on MSNBC, the Washington Post, CNN, and the Huffington Post.

Scott Dworkin
>twitter.com/funder

>bizpacreview.com/2017/01/22/leaked-media-matters-memo-details-impeachment-plans-trump-438960

Democratic strategist David Brock’s networks are aiming to raise roughly $40 million in 2017, the Clinton antagonist-turned-top ally told roughly 120 donors gathered here on Saturday.

>newsmax.com/Newsfront/american-bridge-liberal-war-room-trump/2017/01/22/id/769825/

Can we get a mega list going?

Hey your middle paragraph is from M speech infront of council in sky fall

It's catching on boys!!
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6brnf8/looks_like_we_have_another_meme_war_pedes/
I know some of you don't like reddit, but every ally we can get is going to be paramount in this fight!

I'm already fighting, larp nigger. Stop acting like you're king shit commander of all internet resistance after watching too many movies.

Elijah Eugene Cummings
Elizabeth Warren
Nancy Pelosi
Chelsea Clinton

You'll need to visit those links & compile a list of people connected.

The demo coalition is the power behind shareblue, the msm,late night talk shoes & a number of other things.

lol i knew it sounded familiar.
The only thing I mean to quote was Churchill in the last paragraph.

Money! I love going after the money! I'm going for a smoke and then I'll dig into this info for meme-able material.

>Liberal Group Has 47-Person 'Trump War Room' For Impeachment
And this. I'll look into this. In order to effectively fight you have to be able to see (get information), breathe (money), and stand (act unfettered.) If this war room exists it is a valid mischief target.

Elijah Eugene Cummings
Elizabeth Warren
Nancy Pelosi
Chelsea Clinton
David Brock
John Podesta
George Soros
Mark Zuckerberg
Daniel Lubetzky
Arianna Huffington
John Harwood
Brent Budowski
Bob Iger (Disney)
Jeff Zucker (CNN)
Anderson Cooper
Rachel Maddow
Keith Obermann
Wolf Blitzer
Joe Scarborough
Mika Brzezinski
Bill Gates
Jon Cooper
democraticcoalition.org/
Scott Dworkin
twitter.com/funder
bizpacreview.com/2017/01/22/leaked-media-matters-memo-details-impeachment-plans-trump-438960
newsmax.com/Newsfront/american-bridge-liberal-war-room-trump/2017/01/22/id/769825/

We have to get organized. This is how that happens.

Part1

Elijah Eugene Cummings
Elizabeth Warren
Nancy Pelosi
Chelsea Clinton
David Brock
John Podesta
George Soros
Mark Zuckerberg
Daniel Lubetzky
Arianna Huffington
John Harwood
Brent Budowski
Bob Iger (Disney)
Jeff Zucker (CNN)
Anderson Cooper
Rachel Maddow
Keith Obermann
Wolf Blitzer
Joe Scarborough
Mika Brzezinski
Bill Gates

Part 2

Jon Cooper
democraticcoalition.org/
Scott Dworkin
twitter.com/funder

Continued - a lot of people come here to see what we're about. All of the racism and stormfag and jew and gas the kikes shit is kind of the litmus test, but the ones who appreciate the free speech and stay will learn a lot from the smart Sup Forums niggers that drop indispensable knowledge here and there, even in the troll threads. That's the real pol that people are looking for, but you have to earn it by tolerating free speech. It should be called the faggot test, honestly, because if you don't like the free speech (especially the stuff you disagree with,) you usually fuck off to a place like Reddit where everything is heavily moderated.

The difference between a Sup Forumsack and a redditard is as stark as the difference between the political right and left from any country. One cherishes free speech and will defend it with their life while the other sees it as a convenient luxury that can at times be done away with to 'protect' people.

Yes, when there is work to be done it is fine.
It just gets annoying when they immigrate and then ruin memes, so if any redditors come over pls just lurk.

John McCain

fuck this guy

I'm down I'm a fuckin noob here but.....people like you red pilled me and I'm here to pledge my loyalty to kek

Elijah Eugene Cummings
Elizabeth Warren
Nancy Pelosi
Chelsea Clinton
David Brock
John Podesta
George Soros
Mark Zuckerberg
Daniel Lubetzky
Arianna Huffington
John Harwood
Brent Budowski
Bob Iger (Disney)
Jeff Zucker (CNN)
Anderson Cooper
Rachel Maddow
Keith Obermann
Wolf Blitzer
Joe Scarborough
Mika Brzezinski
Bill Gates
John McCain

Welcome, and checked. My advice to you would be to lurk more than you post because you will be noticed for a newfag and normies ree.

Browsing through Podesta's emails to see if we can meme something

>possibly a podesta jew meme

Never have I ever read anything as vague.

Double Check.
Kek is with us!

>letting your enemies read your battle plans
Newfags are welcome, too!!

Start a millitia. Otherwise, fuck off with your larp.

>use guns in a war of perception
wew. no.

Reed Hastings

"Wilmot Reed Hastings, Jr. is an American entrepreneur and philanthropist. He is the co-founder and CEO of Netflix and serves on the boards of Facebook and a number of non-profit organizations."

Jeff Bezos. " WaPo and amazon"

Add Lynn de Rothschild to the list.

Fuck it, add Jacob Rothschild too.

Elijah Eugene Cummings
Elizabeth Warren
Nancy Pelosi
Chelsea Clinton
David Brock
John Podesta
George Soros
Mark Zuckerberg
Daniel Lubetzky
Arianna Huffington
John Harwood
Brent Budowski
Bob Iger (Disney)
Jeff Zucker (CNN)
Anderson Cooper
Rachel Maddow
Keith Obermann
Wolf Blitzer
Joe Scarborough
Mika Brzezinski
Bill Gates
John McCain
Reed Hastings
Jeff Bezos
Lynn de Rothschild
Jacob Rothschild

The list grows larger, brothers!

We cannot be effective until the MSM is brought down. We must do what ever we can to discredit and neutralize their lies. Posting en mass on MSM message boards is critical. We see it in Twitter, but not WaPo or Huff. Yahoo AP ect.

>Operation Overlord.
Sounds like something a 12 yo would say and I guarantee it will be mocked by the left. And don't forget the back stabbing POS republicans who are also against Trump like my idiot senator Murkowski.

>the enemy
Deep state
Media
Democrats
Never trumpers
Idiot republicans

Another suggestion

Wang Jianlin, owner of Dalian Wanda. He has been attempting to outjew the Jews in Hollywood and threatened Trump recently with consequences for not giving his companies favorable trade deals

Most have never heard of him which is why it's important that we circulate his name

Nice scoop, can I have another?

Kek blesses you, recruit and mentor alike. Our numbers grow.

>Operation Overlord was the code name for the Battle of Normandy, the Allied operation that launched the successful invasion of German-occupied Western Europe during World War II. The operation was launched on 6 June 1944 with the Normandy landings (Operation Neptune, commonly known as D-Day). A 1,200-plane airborne assault preceded an amphibious assault involving more than 5,000 vessels. Nearly 160,000 troops crossed the English Channel on 6 June, and more than two million Allied troops were in France by the end of August.

>The decision to undertake a cross-channel invasion in 1944 was taken at the Trident Conference in Washington in May 1943. General Dwight D. Eisenhower was appointed commander of Supreme Headquarters Allied Expeditionary Force (SHAEF), and General Bernard Montgomery was named as commander of the 21st Army Group, which comprised all the land forces involved in the invasion. The coast of Normandy was chosen as the site of the invasion, with the Americans assigned to land at sectors codenamed Utah and Omaha, the British at Sword and Gold, and the Canadians at Juno. To meet the conditions expected on the Normandy beachhead, special technology was developed, including two artificial ports called Mulberry harbours and an array of specialised tanks nicknamed Hobart's Funnies. In the months leading up to the invasion, the Allies conducted a substantial military deception, Operation Bodyguard, using both electronic and visual misinformation. This misled the Germans as to the date and location of the main Allied landings. Adolf Hitler placed German Field Marshal Erwin Rommel in charge of developing fortifications all along the Atlantic Wall in anticipation of an invasion.

Seems pretty fitting to me, user.

We are winning in terms of analytics. Remember the power we have that the forces of evil have noticed us with their declaration of war.
gyazo.com/5338247cf509dd2e6c3768027d926ae6

>Elijah Eugene Cummings
>Elizabeth Warren
>Nancy Pelosi
>Chelsea Clinton
>David Brock
>John Podesta
>George Soros
>Mark Zuckerberg
>Daniel Lubetzky
>Arianna Huffington
>John Harwood
>Brent Budowski
>Bob Iger (Disney)
>Jeff Zucker (CNN)
>Anderson Cooper
>Rachel Maddow
>Keith Obermann
>Wolf Blitzer
>Joe Scarborough
>Mika Brzezinski
>Bill Gates
>John McCain
>Reed Hastings
>Jeff Bezos
>Lynn de Rothschild
>Jacob Rothschild
Wang Jianlin

ANOTHER ONE ADDED TO THE LIST!

The pols said to be blackmailed by CIA/Mossad and Deep State especially John McCain, Lindsay Graham, Chuck Schumer, Adam Schiff, Paul Ryan, Reice Preibus,

>I know some of you don't like reddit
oldfag. that's put aside for the duration. if you're a magapede don't get in the way of our name calling. it's just words.
a lot of the plebbit-go-home is lefty d&c desu.

I'm starting on.

I'll come back with a list of names from above for you asap. I read slowly.

TWOOO SCOOOOOPZZ BLALEIUGHGFHBHFHRHGFGH

CAIR, Muslim Brotherhood and their offshoots. Several mayors and many judges.

Elijah Eugene Cummings
Elizabeth Warren
Nancy Pelosi
Chelsea Clinton
David Brock
John Podesta
George Soros
Mark Zuckerberg
Daniel Lubetzky
Arianna Huffington
John Harwood
Brent Budowski
Bob Iger (Disney)
Jeff Zucker (CNN)
Anderson Cooper
Rachel Maddow
Keith Obermann
Wolf Blitzer
Joe Scarborough
Mika Brzezinski
Bill Gates
John McCain
Reed Hastings
Jeff Bezos
Lynn de Rothschild
Jacob Rothschild
Wang Jianlin
Lindsay Graham
Chuck Schumer
Adam Schiff
Paul Ryan
Reice Preibus

THE LIST GROWS MORE

GET OUT PLEBBIT SHILL REEEEEEEE

Add every fucking Rothschild and Rockefeller there is

Tim Cook "Apple"

Bill Nye

Kate Brown Gov. OR

Jerry Brown Gov. CA

bilderberg.rothchilds.rockafeller

>Elijah Eugene Cummings
>Elizabeth Warren
>Nancy Pelosi
>Chelsea Clinton
>David Brock
>John Podesta
>George Soros
>Mark Zuckerberg
>Daniel Lubetzky
>Arianna Huffington
>John Harwood
>Brent Budowski
>Bob Iger (Disney)
>Jeff Zucker (CNN)
>Anderson Cooper
>Rachel Maddow
>Keith Obermann
>Wolf Blitzer
>Joe Scarborough
>Mika Brzezinski
>Bill Gates
>John McCain
>Reed Hastings
>Jeff Bezos
>Lynn de Rothschild
>Jacob Rothschild
>Wang Jianlin
>Lindsay Graham
>Chuck Schumer
>Adam Schiff
>Paul Ryan
>Reice Preibus
Tim Cook "Apple"
Bill Nye
Kate Brown Gov. OR
Jerry Brown Gov. CA

So much edgy autism in this thread. What a bunch of jokers! Back to your fetid mastabatoriums to fap over traps and furries. Leave the politics to the grown ups

You turn the Big Lie tactic around on them. Wild accusations about every corrupt Democrat should be printed and pushed as hard as our media collectively can. Anonymous sources galore. Start with the Awan IT scandal

>80+ DEMOCRATS FACING INDICTMENT IN HOUSE IT SCANDAL INVOLVING PAKISTANI NATIONALS NOW ON THE RUN

We have a new strategy to adopt!
One of many to come!

Perfect.

>+20 DEMOCRATS UNDER INVESTIGATION FOR SALE OR URANIUM TO RUSSIA UNDER CLINTON RUN STATE DEPARTMENT

The company referenced is Brock's American Bridge 21st Century.

From wikipedia (almost certainly self-written):
>American Bridge PAC employs over 50 "trackers" to follow and record Republican candidates across the country. These trackers are equipped with high-tech recording gear and are assigned Republican targets to follow and record
source: archive.fo/Q6Neh
They have 50 people following Republicans gaining humint.
I'd say these aren't worth going after since our only effective attack vector is shaming them by maybe finding dirt on them.
I'll focus on the higher-ups rather than the lower-downs.

this entire thread reeks of the donald, get the fuck out of here and stop using Sup Forums to plan your shitty civnat raids. go suck milo's cock while playing partisan politics like there's a fucking difference between the parties. You faggots are all liberal dildo worshippers whether you want to admit it or not