MSM reporter checking in

Just a shot in the dark here but does anyone have information about a johnathan tran (potential victim? Apparently?) ? I'm revisiting the whole Comet Pizza thing in response to the shooter's upcoming sentencing.

Other urls found in this thread:

whatdoesitmean.com/index2260.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I Never heard about this guy but I look him up and found this
>The simple and/or official explanation being offered by the prosecution, is that the plea deal is“to avoid the hassle of a trial,” but could there be something far more sinister going on that we aren’t being told? Consider the fact that between the dates of February 26th and March 8th of 2017, someone named Jonathan Tran uploaded three video diary entries on his YouTube channel (Jonathan), which any casual observer would certainly say seemed “unsettling” in their nature.

In each of the three videos, Jonathan appears >very nervous and deeply troubled by an experience he had where he claims multiple individuals tried to gang up on him to partake in sexually abusing him. Apparently, Tran learned that several of the people involved in trying to sexually abuse him were very high ranking DNC officials from the previous administration (#Pizzagate), the FBI got involved to some degree, and a dossier that Tran had put together on his assailants and turned over to the FBI somehow got twisted up to the point that it involved Donald Trump and the Russians.

>Remember on March 10th, the media reported a story about a "disturbed" man who scaled the White House fence, and slipped passed the Secret Service? Well, what if I told you the person who scaled the fence was Jonathan Tran, and he did so claiming he HAD to speak to President Trump about whatever happened to him because he no longer felt safe speaking to the FBI?

>According to BBC, the White House fence jumper WAS Jonathan Tran, and Right Wing News suspects the story goes much, much deeper…

I am not surprised with the Welch secret plea deal since the entire shooting incident was pure theater

*BRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPP*

what the fugg?

Hey look--all the kike faggots in the DNC are part of a huge criminal syndicate called Judaism. Wow.

So the running consensus is disturbed kid who projected but in any other case, I'd be told not to victim blame. There's fuckwithery afoot.

>See big ass
>CTRL+F "BRR"
>results: 1
Thank you for doing God's work.

Turkey

Don't post lewds you stupid newfag

I hear Voat does pizzagate as well.

>Just a shot in the dark here but does anyone have information about a johnathan tran (potential victim? Apparently?) ? I'm revisiting the whole Comet Pizza thing in response to the shooter's upcoming sentencing.
sure you are shlomo fuckface

Jesus. I thought the pic was funny because of the ring. Calm TF down.

Tell Jake Tapper I fuck his wife

nigger

BRAPHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHPHHHHHHPPPPHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH PPHHHHTTTTTT PHHHH PHHHPHH PHH

post more ass

2009: the GOP establishment says, "alas, we do not control the executive branch nor either House of Congress...Mr. Obama, please have your way with us. But, vote for us next time."

2011: the GOP establishment says, "alas, we only control one House of Congress...nothing we can do...Mr. Obama, please have your way with us. But vote for us next time and we'll do better."

2015: the GOP establishment says, "thanks for voting for us, we now control both Houses of Congress. Problem is, we've grown to enjoy Obama having his way with us...so, Mr. Obama, please have your way with us again. But, make sure and vote for us next time..."

2016: the GOP establishment controls the White House, SCOTUS, and both houses of Congress, and still, they kneel down to the Democratic Party

2017: the GOP base says, "no more."

FIGHT BACK AMERICA - DRAIN THE SWAMP!

literally no one cares about this, talk about seth rich, that, or talk about how trump did nothing wrong. you want to be a real reporter? you want a real base that listens to you and values what you say? fuck the company line asshole. do what's right and report on what is really going on.

>Jesus. I thought the pic was funny because of the ring. Calm TF down.
i thought you were MSM you dirty lying kike

whatdoesitmean.com/index2260.htm

/r/conspiracy/comments/608g7h/the_white_house_intruder_was_a_pizzagate/

>dat ass though