Should Welfare recipients be sterilized?

And if they are pregnant than they have to get an abortion

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CwvazMc5EfE
truth-out.org/news/item/37259-us-soldiers-are-relying-on-millions-of-dollars-in-food-stamps-to-survive
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Obviously yes.

After 1 year on welfare or to continue using welfare then yes.

Then you'd need more immigration to pay for pensions and provide other public services.

No, They should be given fertility pills so they can outbreed and make a cuck out of the sissy whites

What, why? Just do it immediately
Not after Japan builds robots that can perform remedial labor

no - it's not in Sup Forums's interest. after all, this entire board is on autismbux

Considering most people are born and raised into welfare, why not?

Personally welfare should be it's own currency that should be used to by special rations considering most people spend money on drugs and other luxury shit

Why not just wait a short time?

>give Shinqua or Josefina $15,000 @12 years old with parents consent
>condition they get on Norplant so some other fail safe birth control until.....
>stay on birth control until some of the criteria is met below:
>get married, take parenting classes, have a high school diploma or GED, join military, have a job, pass a drug screen
Solves many problems and everyone benefits

So we sterilize as many as people as possible

if we didn't have elitists exporting our jobs then we wouldn't be on welfare.

Sterilize the larger families.

Going to get a lot of false positives.

Yes.

Why don't we just remove welfare and let them die?

because you don't know what the fuck welfare is or how it works.

Yes

Yeh Remove ur soldiers pay im sure that will go down well for you.

do it faggots I wanna see your palaces burn.

fun fact military and operational services have families.

Go ahead and fuck with the people that feed you and let you be rich.

Do It mother fuckers me and the boys are waiting for you rich cunts to slip up we already have a bunch of missiles pointed at palaces.

Make our fucking day.

Rethink your life before you lose it.

DIE YOU WASTE OF LIFE

see it is only the folks like yourself that will be checking out a shame really they where pretty basic tests of humanity.

>Australian military

Its an international Group.

you guys realize politicians get welfare payments right ?

They aren't going to cut their own incomes you dorks.

besides you are just jealous we are training with the Yankees and are moving forward with universal income.

Straya is a super power now cunt.

youtu.be/CwvazMc5EfE

Suprised you are up this early probably went to centerlink with the elderly to beat the miday rush

Get a job you bum

i am not on welfare you tard.

So long as I have anime and NEETbux then I'm down for it.

yes, if they are on welfare longer than 3 years

Im about to goto bed actually.

>Doubt

No, children of poor families often have the drive and motivation to succeed that's sorely lacking in middle class and rich families.

Even niggers have this drive in them, sure, most of them end up in prison for selling drugs and chasing their "get rich or die trying" dream, but a lot of them become superstar athletes and musicians.

And, let's be honest, the children of poor families is what fuels our military. You don't see too many sons of the local oil baron signing up for that shit.

Mandatory abortions would be too draconian, and besides, the number of births prevented by abortion would be insignificant compared to the number of births prevented by the sterilization. I would support this idea if there was a way to make people temporarily infertile with no side effects by having them take pills or something (like that reversible vasectomy pill that is being tested). The only problem I see with this is that it would lead to a huge population decline, so at the same time wealthy people should somehow be encouraged to breed.

suggestion of eugenics is an international human rights violate brah.

nah Man I am a pensioner.

Two birds, one stone. Give them jobs at a sterilization facility.

State-cucked

This is absolute fucking bullshit. My entire family is poor, and they're nothing but a bunch of fucking losers. I barely managed to claw my way to the lower middle class.

the whole "niggers are superstars and athletes" logic is retarded too. Everything you just said is critically embarrassing.

Bring back Prima Noté

After a certain time or no progress is being made then yes.

FPBP

Got a lot to say itt haven't you? I bet a pound to a penny that you're a petrol sniffing non-human

>My personal experience matters

No one cares about your family.

Have you ever wondered why blacks are so much better at basketball? Were they born with this ability? No, they're better because they practice more and pin their entire futures on becoming professionals.

It's either that or sell drugs for most of them.

T-they just become athletes and "musicians" on their own I swear!

turns out gaining material goods isn't what life is about we should euthenize people with over 1 million dollars too because they are hogging it and not using it correctly to progress.

I just think its funny you want to remove your military class of people and then import more people at war with you.

People should have the option to choose, eighter try to make it on their own, or they get welfare in exchange for sterilization.

>Prima Noté
What is that? Google yields no relevant results.

what about all the children that where raped ?

They deserved it right ?

you literal wankers think far too much about breeding fantasies.

It's not eugenics. Eugenics is about improving the population through selective breeding, while OP's suggestion is about improving the economy by preventing childbirth in families that are already incapable of sustaining themselves without the governments help.

No. People must fight for their right to live. Altruism should be made illegal.

how the fuck is importing more people going to pay for pensions you retard.

pensions are a jewish scam anyways.

You realize most welfare cheats are incredibly wealthy right ?

The only folks youll be sterilizing are whites.

Just figured I would inform you.

How does that have anything to do with the topic?

YEEEES

Well then you'll have to bring in more immigrants because population

and it wouldn't be people that get welfare from multiple nations like soros you are sterilizing its

John Smith

Family of Soldiers that fought for the US and victims of abuse that can't hold down a job but don't qualify for medical treatment.

What the fuck how do you think it relates to the topic.

The only people that will be sterilized are people that actually need help, The negros cheating welfare will continue to cheat it.

Can you really be that dense ?

Yeah and the only people that would show up for the trap are victimized people.

All the crims will just laugh and be in hiding still.

This is an Anti-White Agenda.

Especially because of outsourcing.

Its the poor peoples fault the mega wealthy fucked them for years and years and years maybe if they went to places they are not allowed like congress or the senate ?

I know those stupid white goyim should goto a synagogue and have their foreskin removed amirite ?

Eugenics is about encouraging the best to have the most kids and the worst to have the fewest kids. If you are not able to get through life on your own, you are probably not a benefit to the gene pool.

I was actually thinking about something like voluntary sterelization with monetary incentive, like if you don't have any children and you are from 16 to 45 you can do it and get 500 bucks, or if you have 1 or 2 children and are under 20 you get 400 or variations depending on the situation.

I think drug test + limitations on what you can buy with the welfare money is enough, or even stop giving money altogether and give basic items and food instead

This is who OP wants to sterilize.

truth-out.org/news/item/37259-us-soldiers-are-relying-on-millions-of-dollars-in-food-stamps-to-survive

>actually need help
The human that needs help to get though life is not the kind of human that should reproduce. Many people who got raped as a child still manage to be a benefit to society. Stress resistance is a good trait, weakness is not.

Anything for Greater Israel, Israel needs more of your welfare money so you should cancel it for a bunch of your veterans and sterilize them while your at it we can't have the whites getting out of control its not like the blacks will ever come back to update their details.

You could also turn the welfare lobbies into gas chambers.

If I throw formaldahyde on you and you get terminal cancer its your fault.

Just thought you should know.

By the way we are gunna snip your balls and repossess your items and your money and force you into welfare because of your political views.

how does it feel to be diagnosed as autistic ?

I thought Sup Forums agreed that abortion is murder.

we should castrate all anti-semites.

because they where born with their genetic defect of white skin.

>24 posts by this ID
"It makes a fellow proud to be an autist"

>be NEET living on welfare
>wagecucks want to cut off my balls

im just saying if I torture you and amputate your limbs the government should step in and sterilize you.

they should volunteer (if physically/mentally capable) to service public spaces to be a recipient.

If somebody hurts you, then he has to pay you money. That has nothing to do with state welfare for poor people.

You are pretty stupid you know that right.

There are such things known as "Outlaws"

Fun Fact : There is no such thing as a sexual emergency its just rape.

The entire service industry can be replaced by robots.

nah, just send them to ''great ministry of employment and comrade well being'' where they get tasked with shit like picking litter, painting walls and cleaning services for public buildings.
while we're at it we can make labor camps to replace prisons where they chop wood or farm food using technology from 1922. say its for the poor.

also I like the added touch of "Poor People"

You know its because of your flagrant disregard for reality and common sense of outsourcing work to cheap foreigners puts people onto welfare and now you want to further assault them.

You put them onto welfare by taking away their jobs because you wanted to save a little bit of money now you want to have their lines die off because of something you did and to compensate you are going to import even more people that want you dead and will fight and die trying to kill you.

Instead of having people that might even want to be around you.

No It can't retard the captcha can't even detect between a car and a wall.

How are you going to eat hot food made by a robot when there are so many horror stories from tinned food and soda.

Have any of you any idea of any of the topics you speak on or are you all like church goers spouting random nonsense you heard someone else say.

I wonder can any one of you conjure up a unique thought in your head ?

Its not forcing an abortion, its just making it a requirement for welfare. So they still have a choice, its just if they want welfare they have to chose abortion

>Has real arguments and insults me instead
Yea, fuck off nigger. I'll stop replying.

What happens if no money is circulating in your economy doofus.

no the cooks cant, but the cashier can. Ultimately we could import immigrants on work visas where they work for a short amount of time than leave.

Keep believing outlaws don't exist buddy, It has worked out great for your countrymen so far.

How many are dead now because of your method of abstract dissasociation ?

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

>"Import more refugees."

Classic and sterilize all the little white boys.

Don't even matter if they on welfare or not nigga or even if they a little kid if they white and got a dick sterilize that piece of shit racist nazi he gunna go on welfare anyways cause big jerome taking all yo womynz and jobs yo.

black people are so much better than white people we should force more of them into welfare and sterilize them all.

Allahu Ackbar
Allahu Ackbar
Allahu Ackbar

Allahu Ackbar
Allahu Ackbar
Allahu Ackbar

Allahu Ackbar
Allahu Ackbar
Allahu Ackbar

Allahu Ackbar
Allahu Ackbar
Allahu Ackbar

We are not sterilizing the good white people. We are sterilizing Niggers, Spics and Hicks.
And we are only importing the minimum ammount of people needed than kicking them out. And thats only if those jobs are not made obsolete in the future.

Then I think your plan is bullshit just erradicate the blacks.

too many steps for the same result.

Just put a bullet in their head.

castrate men who do not make more than 200k a year

they are literally nothing but a drain and their children will be as well, and their grand children and so on.

and besides your all a bunch of pussy faggots and the blacks would do it instead because you'd bitch out and start worshipping black guys like richard spencer did in his interview.

Your a bunch of pussy faggots that pretend your 80 years in the past.

You gunna send your children to fight the africans mate ?

Its how it always is.

I tell you don't import refugees then you complain about the refugees.

Then think you can fix the refugee problem with more refugees.

You are the problem with the world Just leave people alone.

Stop trying to teach cannibals to play violin oh and Hicks are the more wealthy families, People like you should be sterilized because you are so fucking dumb you can't see past your own reflection.

Most of the "Hicks" are oil barons that like to dress casual.

The Trailer park folk live frugal and if you are dumb enough to get conned by a redneck maybe you should just take your own life?

make euthanasia legal and create painless assisted suicide clinics

i will volunteer to off myself

t. someone on welfare

Good luck.

Average Salary. Police officers reported an average yearly salary of $56,260, or $27.05 an hour, as of 2011, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics. This works out to average weekly pay of about $1,082. Their median salary was $54,230, or about $1,043 a week.

police officers can still do their job if they're castrated

ITT : delusional trust fund kids that have never worked a day in their lives.

>picture fairly related.

>40 posts by this ID