--- Seth Rich ---

Everyone is starting to wake up...

youtu.be/wKawchvHsEg

God I fucking love Busch. Cheap and gets the job done right.

and checked, Kek has blessed your thread

deuces are wild

quints comfirm

Bump

Bump for those digits

WITNESSED

Checked

Kek confirms the awakening

bump

We need to find the death certificate. That will have the hospital. If not the hospital it will have the doc. From there can find the hospital.

Seth would have gone to a trauma center, level one or two.

ER trauma nurses, ER techs, CT techs, respiratory therapy would all interact or have a chance to interact. Look for ones involved in the union or with union positions. Docs too could know, but docs dont push meds, nurses do. A little too much fentanyl, or heparin instead of a saline flush, or a pulled back ET tube, or a vent with alarms off can all kill quickly and silently.

Nurses that are registry or travel nurses, same with CT and RT are suspect as well. Staff with history of admission to drug rehab, or drug related convictions or citations are suspect and in a position to kill and disappear.

Look at all this shit. Which registry does the hospital use, what registry staff was at the hospital that day. What could they access

>Everyone is starting to wake up...
PRAISE MOTHERFUCKING KEK.

LETS DO THIS. DO THIS SHIT KEK!

>recognize me KEK
His name was Seth Rich

Checked

Bump

Bamp

checked

.... .. ... / -. .- -- . / .-- .- ... / ... . - .... / .-. .. -.-. .... .-.-.- / .... .. ... / -. .- -- . / .-- .- ... / ... . - .... / .-. .. -.-. .... .-.-.- / .... .. ... / -. .- -- . / .-- .- ... / ... . - .... / .-. .. -.-. .... .-.-.- / -. . ...- . .-. / ..-. --- .-. --. . - .-.-.-

BOOOOOOSH, head for the mountains!

Praise Kek

JIMMY DORE CONFIRMED
/OURGUY/

Security cameras could be reviewed at the hospital for anyone not supposed to be there in the middle of the night, not visiting hours, did anyone come to see him or was anyone able to get near him. If he's alive they don't get paid

PRAISE

Fuck no.

rebump good link user

#blessed

>I would rather lose the meme war than accept the help of people who are ideological opponents for the sake of a common good.
Too many chromosomes.

bmp

5 dubz omg

Kek walks among us.

Funny how the can says Bavaria, but literally tastes like everything Bavarians would call Prussian garbage.

bamp

Google is trying to shut it down on youtube. If you type in Seth rich on youtube, the first next word suggestion is debunked even thought there are next to no popular videos saying it's fake except one The Young Turks video which has alot more dislikes than likes.

notice the young turks is the only popular video saying it's fake

See the dislike to like ratio.

Holy mother of kek.
I will now be buying some Busch beer later.

pls goyim go to sleep.

uncle schlomo will take care of everything just sleep goyim

fpbp

>lose meme war
not possible, autism defeated the CIA and our Government in the first meme war.

>side of faggots
No

Jimmy Dore is more based than you'll ever be faggot.

why is this thread being slid so hard? oh, right...

dank dubbies
>praise KEK

>leaf speaking to a human
>using word based

i don't know what i find more insulting

blump

>muh leaf
>literal identity politics
>faggot sjw tier thinking
You should KYS now. Your brain is feeble and not up to snuff for Sup Forums

SHIT I MISSED ALL THE DUBZ

nice digits

bump

His name is Seth Rich
And he was murdered.

Fuck TYT. I use to think Cenk had a little ability to look beyond ideology when he briefly put Obama through the ringer, but when his boy Bernie was fucked, he couldn't hang on to that courage.

We need to look lower in the chain. Clinical staff will not be as willing as administrative. We need to be looking admitting/patient access and/or medical records/health information. People in those positions have access to all kinds of things and they are low paid/low caring employees. I used to be one.

What would be a good way of contacting anyone there?

F

In person to be honest. These will be the people who take insurance and demographic information. Maybe find these people on social media if they have their jobs posted

Does anyone know what SEth's twitter or instagram handle was?
I'm trying to dig but I need to find his connections.