You fucking aborted pieces of microdick waste think it's funny to call Turks cockroaches huh...

You fucking aborted pieces of microdick waste think it's funny to call Turks cockroaches huh? You know what the fuck you're looking at? That's right: a Turkish National Wrestling Champion, and two-time Mr. Turkey in oil wrestling. I was undefeated in college with a record of 85-0. Not only that but I hold a black belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, and Sambo. I currently compete in mixed martial arts, and will most likely be competing in the big leagues (UFC) if I maintain my success.

They're already calling me the next Brock Lesnar.

With my 5'9 and 250 lbs frame, not to mention my sheer brute force and amazing agility normally associated with men half my size, I have no doubt in my mind that if any of you pencil-necked faggots faced me one-on-one, you would be on the ground before you fucking knew it.

I could kick the fucking shit out of any of you.

Fuck you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4ICcHi_hXuo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't have a problem with Turks.

>5'9 and 250 lbs frame
Fuck off, tu*klet.

Haha stupid microdick roach

you get gassed first

>oil wrestling
You couldn't try to be a bigger faggot, could you, you faggot?

Use a step stool to see over the counter- thats what my manlet friends do.

I couldn't care less about the Turks. Good luck with that whole being 5'9 thing though. I would hate to be a manlet.

little roach pls go to sleep

>oil wrestling

You literally couldn't be any gayer if you were smoking cocks in Times Square

>oil wrestling Turk
Hakan?

>t. Illegal spic shitskin negro mongrel mulatto civil nationalist.

Roaches OUT. Worse than niggers or Jews by a mile. You fags were the original 'Muslim Problem'.

>5'9
>turk
>oil wrestling

Daily roach shitposting never leave us wanting.

S-s-s-s-sage

>oil wrestling
you're not fooling anyone trying to sell your homosexual play as "sport".

>5'9

Even when I was a newfag I still new better when it came to these threads.

Sage

>Turkish oil wrestler
>5'9

You've taken the term subhuman to new heights

>Mr. Turkey
Sounds like an insult, really

Why post about it when you could live it?

>i will never oil wrestle anzu
What cruel god made me?

that's not you

you don't even have a six pack

go away roach

Lol your country is a joke and you got BTFO by my country of 8 million slavic peasants.

RARE
A
R
E

Also
Chetori koskesh?

Hopefully you survive and get gassed twice. What a disgusting emotional display.

> oil wrestling

Lol fag

You think you're tough achmed?

youtube.com/watch?v=4ICcHi_hXuo

Lol 5'9. You're a big guy.

>its a daily roach makes a bait thread episode

Platinum mad

HOLY SHIT A TALKING COCKROACH!!!!

>oil wrestling

This is now a roach hate thread

Post your best roach memes

me being well trained tai boxer, i think im safe against midget (me being 6.4 and shit), that has a skin color a rotten meat sausage would have

so yea

You're mad because you're not white?

And by whom would I be gassed by?

Wow, this roach got a hold of his host's muscle milk.
I'd shoot you between the eyes if given a chance.

>nice digits, but still.... fuck you faggot.

Go crawl under a refrigerator.

>Mr. Turkey
Kek

>Turkish National Wrestling Champion, and two-time Mr. Turkey in oil wrestling.

I am fucking dieing here.

>oil wrestling.

>you will never rape and impregnate Anzu
Why even live?

My local highschool wrestling team could slam that roach to the ground

>That's right: a Turkish National Wrestling Champion, and two-time Mr. Turkey in oil wrestling. I was undefeated in college with a record of 85-0

roach wrestles roach

roach wins

REVELATORY

Plus, you're immune to radiation, so you've got that going for ya.

>oil wrestling

Nothing manlier than getting oiled up and rolling around on the ground groping another man

I'm just waiting for some stupid newfag to copy-paste your post word for word thinking that's what a copypasta is... That seems to be the newfag trend these days.

Fuck you nigger.

oil wrestling is gay

>Mr. Turkey in oil wrestling
wtf?

>two-time Mr. Turkey in oil wrestling
>5'9 and 250 lbs

keked and checked

You goddamn faggots biting like it's a fkn pinata. Jesus christ what happened to the board.

you look like you enjoy watching romance movies.

what makes you think so?

you know what youre looking at? A turk-roach being BTFO

>With my 5'9 and 250 lbs frame

Nearly 18 stone and that short? I'm half your weight at bang on 6 foot and yes, you would probably annihilate me if I let you get near me. But you couldnt and I would simply punch you the fuck out at my leisure

oil wrestle me irl faggot

> 5'9 Tell me Moooar

>microdick
>oil wrestling
Good trolling, though.

Substantiate your claims.

It's fun to laugh at roaches

by its natural enemy

>5'9

When will they learn?

Turks are fucking gay and they don't look like that.
Turks are roaches period. You couldn't kick the shit out of anything, you're a fucking turk, you're automatically cucked and inbred. Sorry

>5'9"
When will they learn?

cuck

What's this you've said to me, my good friend? Ill have you know I graduated top of my class in conflict resolution, and Ive been involved in numerous friendly discussions, and I have over 300 confirmed friends. I am trained in polite discussions and I'm the top mediator in the entire neighborhood. You are worth more to me than just another target. I hope we will come to have a friendship never before seen on this Earth. Don't you think you might be hurting someone's feelings saying that over the internet? Think about it, my friend. As we speak I am contacting my good friends across the USA and your P.O. box is being traced right now so you better prepare for the greeting cards, friend. The greeting cards that help you with your hate. You should look forward to it, friend. I can be anywhere, anytime for you, and I can calm you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my chess set. Not only am I extensively trained in conflict resolution, but I have access to the entire group of my friends and I will use them to their full extent to start our new friendship. If only you could have known what kindness and love your little comment was about to bring you, maybe you would have reached out sooner. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now we get to start a new friendship, you unique person. I will give you gifts and you might have a hard time keeping up. You're finally living, friend.

You look like a fag.

just some good ol' totally heterosexual after-wrestling comradery.

you are a faggot, my gun could kill you

OMG you fucking shave your pubes? That is so fucking gay!!

Fucking cuckaroach!

and yours apparently.

Hahahaha manlet

post a girl next time

what kind of fucktard has the dishwasher open in the corner next to the oven like that?

Sick trips, roach.

Kek, you are mad! A shitskin telling me to get gassed? It truly is the end days.

nice digits

Who the fuck bites a pinata? Its an obvious joke you fuckin sperg.

You shave your chest fag fuck off

you are the worst turk. you are the turk idiot you have the turk smell. return to croatia. to our croatian cousins you may come into our country but only if you live in the zoo....ahahahaha bosnia we will never forgive you...chetnik rascal fuck but fuck asshole turk stinks bosnia albania albania...turk genocide was the best day of my life. take a bath of dead turks...ahahahahaha BOSNIA WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget world war two... albania we kill the king albania return to your precious mongolia....hahahahaha...idiot turks and bosnians smell so bad wow we can smell both of them. REMOVE KEBAB FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. russia and usa and croatia and slovakia...kill bosnia...you will world war two tupac alive in serbia, tupac is making album of serbia fast rap tupac serbia we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of tupac...you are poor stinky turks...you live in a hovel hahahaha...you live in a yurt. tupac is alive and number one in serbia...fuck croatia...fuck asshole turks no good i spit in the mouth eye of your flag and country. tupac is alive and a real strong wizard kill all the turkish farm animals with rap magic now we the serbians rule ape of the zoo president george bush fucked the great satan and lay egg this egg hatched and bosnia was born. stupid baby from the egg give back our clay we will crush you like the skull of a pig. serbia is the greatest country.

>Köksal Baba making gains
kek

Lol

>With my 5'9 and 250 lbs frame

Good bait

>With my 5'9...

>manlets
>ever learning

mr roach, a bullet in your head is equivalent to a bullet in the head of everybody else.

>Turkroach
>Not white

>college
>'b-but i'm so m-masculine'

Fuck off, I know lads half your size on the construction sites who would fucking wreck you m8

I'll take you on. You won't be able get a good grip on me. I'll be as numble as a greased up pig

nigga there's no way in hell you're 250lbs. More like 180lbs soaking wet.

>oil wrestling
Stopped reading there, faggot.

As a UFC fan, I can tell you that you will not do well being 250 5"9 roach.

Kevin Gastelum looks good at 185 being 5"9, but even that is a stretch. How much weight can you cut? Unless you can make it to 170 or 185 you will never do well in UFC.

.59 inches is what he meant... dick size!

>5'9
Wow, no wonder my stone wielding and barefoot ancestors kicked you out of this shithole.
That's pathetic.

Are you a "Young Turk?"