Why so mean to people from /r/The_Donald?

Hey guys i heard about this page from /r/The_Donald and i have noticed that a big portion of you guys share our views on the /r/TheDonald. We both like dank memes and love Donald Trump and hate SJW's. But i have been noticing a ton of hate towards "new fags" why is this?

just in case you're the very rare, genuinely clueless chump that moseyed on over to Sup Forums from reddit, let me give you 2 easy to retain tips:

1. do not mention that you're from reddit
2. if you can not accomplish this, then your best bet will be to fuck off back to our little reddit embassy you know as "the donald"

>Share our views
You guys are delusional cucks. Trump has admitted to being a globalist and zionist. He is everything we hate here. You guys will spin anything he says into some 4D chess bullshit.

but why?

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it.

>love Donald Trump
This is why I hate you

>DIVIDE AND CONQUER THREAD
DIVIDE AND CONQUER THREAD

You are shilling for the orange man we've unanimously denounced.

Fuck off retard

>We both like dank memes and love Donald Trump

fuck off, you fat hamplanet! Are you 13 and think politics is just about Pepe and centipedes? get laid, you cuck

>muh civic nationalism

we don't share your views, we hate trumpstein since he's a neocon globalist

fuck off you aren't welcome

No you fuck off you swarthy moor

plebbitors desperate to shit on OP and take obvious bait in an effort to look like they havent just got here

They are trying to divide uz, can you believe it ameritard? If donald drumpf knew...

where are the proofs?

You are all welcome here, pedes!

We are all brothers and sisters in KEKISTAN!!!

Now where are my based black centipedes and our lovely trannypedes!?!?

Your subreddit is the pinnacle of hypocrisy, now go fuck off back to your safe space.

>hehehe these posters are obviously white, allow me to attack their demographic eheheheheh :DD

damn it user, I wish I could speak to you privately, but I wanna help a bit

>inb4 i get ass raped

you can post here, just not about reddit or anything similar to it. Also the memes here are on a different level than reddit. Just lurk here for a few days and try to avoid the shill's posting anti trump things and you will learn, hopefully you havent abandoned thread yet

in le memes xd
Seriously off yourself faggot

I also came to this sub from The_Donald

btw. dont mind all the antisemitism here, remember the old Sup Forums saying: "Sup Forums is satire"

I just want the proofs you fucking cuck-a-duck

jesus christ take your toxicity off muh thread ploz

/r/pol > /r/The_Donald
I also came from the other sub
You will soon make this new home and forget about the old one
Trust me

Gas the kikes, race war now!!
(example of Sup Forums ironic antisemitism)

thats just a clumsy attempt at d&c by our jewish friends.

nice wasted digits you fucking commie

Because Sup Forums likes to think they are unique and the best.

I hate r/the_donald because they won't fuck off. The trump dicksuck is too much to handle, every time trump fucks up people do mental gymnastics and convince themselves it's just 4D chess. I genuinely supported trump until he sold out to the Jew and started pushing shit not mentioned once in the campaign trail

By the way, your mods are ban happy and won't allow trump criticism

nu pol: OMG ASSAD IS SSSO BASED :DDDD PUTIN AND IRAN ARE SUPER POWERS AND IF YOU DONT BELIEVE ME JUST LOOK AT THIS SPUTNIK ARTICLE! EVERYTHING RUSSIA DOES IS BASED BECAUSE THEY ARE THE SAVIOR OF THE WHITE RACE!

you also came at a bad time because of the all the shills rn invading our board because of >Seth Rich

just kill yourself. your opinion doesnt matter in real life or online. fat commie nerd virgin.

Honest answer? Because there are a lot of trolls and assholes there. Also because reddit is for fags.

You should kill yourself

Because newfags are largely 19 yo goofy ass mixed-race abominations with stupid Bruno Mars haircuts who spam Sup Forums threads and make videos about how gay traps are because they're beta males who secretly fantasize about being sissy faggots.

There's nothing gay about fucking an effeminate little faggot in the ass.

fuck you dirty rat. dumb russian sympathizing pig. your mothers a fat cunt and your father is a drunk loser. you are a waste of life and an asset to no one. loser.

>wants to criticize Trump
>on a promoting Trump
>called r/the_donald
>user are you autistic?

I'm from /r/The_Donald and a black guy. There's really not much difference between them and us, except I can't upvote good posts :-(

This is as cringed as the prompt on this thread.

you know its bad when an aussie poster says so

They've spread like a metastatic tumor, the quality of pol has plunged

DAMN IT Sup Forums IS SENDING ME MIXED MESSAGES

>top 4 threads on Sup Forums front page are generals
reddit is such a fucking cancer on this website

What unity do you think this website has with redditors to divide?

I used to like The_Donald but "pedes" refuse to criticize Trump when he's off track and making major tactical errors.

For example, will TD people get pissed at Trump for working with Erdogan and not saying about his thugs beating up American citizens on American soil?

We didn't vote for this shit.

This.
Anyone who still supports Trump never genuinely believed in what he said on the campaign and especially during the primary.
If you actually agreed with what Trump was saying, you would hate him now. I shook Trump's fucking hand at a rally that I waited in line for over 8 hours for. I really supported him and agreed with what he was saying. But he turned into a fucking neocon.

tldr: I voted for Andrew Jackson but I got Mitt Romney.

Also, the_donald loves niggers and they cum at the sight of a "BASED black man in a MAGA hat".

Turkey is a strategic regional asset. Every U.S. administration will smile nice for U.S. interests.
If you want to complain about it then feel free, but the policy won't change.

If we were operating under 'moral good' or something, then Saudi Arabia would be a smoldering crater by now.

Exactly. I thought Trump was a real paleo-conservative in the Pat Buchanan vein. So far he's doing the opposite of what we wanted.

But I don't think he's doing it out of corruption. I think he's impressionable and easily influenced and in way over his head. He could have fixed this by stacking the WH with patriots instead of tries to be conciliatory and reach across the aisle. What good is that doing him now?

He should have known that half-measures will get you shit.

Fucking newfag, lurk more

Strategic regional asset to what end? I don't give a shit about NATO. I don't care about Europe. Russia is not bothering us.

I wanted Jeffersonian isolationism. This is neocon shit all over again. How does this benefit us?

Leave and n e v e r come back.

Your "meh it's always like this so you shouldn't really care" attitude is the fucking antithesis of Trump's campaign. He was supposed to change those things. He's just another fucking Mitt Romney, the only difference is that the press has ruined their reputation over how much they despise Trump.

The only thing I have trouble believing is that he would've been stupid enough to think that trying to reach across the aisle would help him. He's a really fucking smart guy, and he knows how to negotiate. Surely he would've fucking known that he would just get taken advantage of if he tried to do a favor for the dems.

This is some pretty low-energy trolling, user. Come on, at least put some thought into it.

It's fucking pasta, you dysgenic imbecile.

>hate words
lurk more faggot

>turned into

They're all in on it from the start, user.

A few play the game and then turn on (((them))) once in office, with mixed results, see Jackson, Lincoln, JFK and to a lesser extent, Nixon.

too much reddit-spacing here for me

Consider suicide, op. You would make a retard cringe if they saw this.

> 2 posts by this ID

GET THE FUCK OUT OF THIS THREAD YOU CRETINS

I'll give you the straight forth answer.

Step 1: lurk more you fucking faggot.
Step 2: don't make everything about yourself like le redditors always do. Nobody gives a fuck, kys if you've ever started a sentence with "as a blank, here is my opinion"

I didn't know arizona had a population like that

The biggest problem with them is that they're soft because they've been babied and conditioned by the reddit hivemind

the shilling is strong in this thread

This

>He's a really fucking smart guy
this meme needs to end

he is not a smart guy, he just doesn't give a fuck about being smeared and is rich enough to go around the usual political channels to be elected

It's think you're increasingly naive.
What does being rich have anything to do with anything if his opponent spends FAR more than him.

Kim Dotcom tried to do the exact same thing here and he bombed hard. So what trump was pure luck?... like I said you're naive. The man has proven over and over that he can and has excelled in multiple different areas which doesn't happen by pure luck or money, especially in areas like entertainment or politics