"Very perceptive" - Trey Gowdy RE: DOJ/Clinton/? "Entanglements"

Start this at 5:15, and watch til the end. Particularly the very end, but you need the full three minutes of setup:

video.foxnews.com/v/5437024573001/?#sp=show-clips
or
youtube.com/watch?v=bBGOY0nsviU

This deserves as much discussion as anything in light of recent events. Last night, Trey Gowdy, by my estimation, implied Comey stalled the case against Clinton, and breathed "intent" into the statute by which she could be prosecuted, because the department that would be tasked with said prosecution was corrupted.

Essentially that due to "entanglements" which are identified in classified materials that Comey (and Gowdy) are privy to, recommending prosecution would result in a miscarriage of justice under that DOJ, guilty parties would go free, and have double jeopardy protection for life.

The implication is that Comey may have been waiting for fresh faces in the DOJ as to not flush a mountain of evidence, manpower, and resources down the drain.

Is this the correct read? After all, I am LARPing, am drunk, and also mentally ill. Also, someone please post the screencap of all the FBIAnon postings. I've lost it, and I think it may be more relevant than ever now.

I thought it was clear that this is what was happening according to FBI user.

The problem is why fire Comey? I actually got angry because I thought this meant Trump was calling it quits on Hillary.

Maybe it's so bad quitting/firing was the only way to repair the situation.

Firing Comey I think is the catalyst to start everything off.

yep. bush needed 9/11 shoah to get the plan rolling. doland glumpf needs comey gone. onigroid had his given to him with the economy crash

I was confused by this as well, maybe he was willing to disseminate the classified Intel necessary to get a conviction so Trump wants someone who will. Maybe Trump really cut him loose, Comey said he was going off the grid for a bit I think this memo is lying press anyways. I just have a feeling there are gonna be some happenings when Trump goes on his trip.

wtf are you talking about, man -- you're all over the place

We can discuss all day but in the end, it's just speculation.

If comey is this noble why would trump fire him.

Because he's annoying and got more press than Trump

To start these congressional hearings and force Comey to show his notebook perhaps.

Its farfetched but this would be a dagger in the dark towards the DNC and Hillary.
Everyone thinks Trump is the bad guy but the investigation turns up evidence to prosecute Hillary and the DNC.

>comey we know you broke the law, will you cooperate with us in order to gain immunity?

it could be that after everything, it was clear to all involved that Comey could no longer serve. it would always be the jim comey show and it would be endless distraction from what could be a monumental legal proceeding. i don't know. but i can see that being spun up.

This desu desu.

Assuming its true, its basically the largest bait and switch fuck you of all time. Get everyone focused in and then BAM all the dirt isn't about Trump.

Or Trump didn't like Comey, because Comey has been accused before of having a God complex and thinks justice should be served his way and that he is the rightful arbiter of all things.

There may very well be dirt on Clinton and it may be as simple as Comey not wanting to go through with it unless he does everything exactly his way while Trump wants to get this shit done with.

Start what off?

The locking of up Hillary, of course.

What else could it possibly be?

The destruction of the Trump presidency.
That's how I misinterpreted it. Comey being an important line of defense that Trump unwittingly got rid of.

Bump

i believe comey's firing looks more like a mistake today than it did yesterday, but only by a little. there is nothing anywhere as of right now that suggests his presidency will end prematurely, or at least before he wants it to or has served to the limit. really, nothing.

thanks bro. i don't want to make this about my posting, but i said in that other fucking memo thread this is huge and needs visibility and it's own thread for discussion and got a grip of yous on that, but also said any thread i create is just cursed to not get eyeballs at all

thanks for the bump. the gravity of this video clip cannot be understated, and i mean that. share this one if you think it deserves to be shared.

believe me, i would never post a thread and i would never thank an user for a goddamned bump. this is the biggest 3min in the past several months and it's stuck in a bad place with the seth rich thing and the deep state impeachment circus. i'm super fuckin pissed now.

There's no real gravity of this clip. If it's correct we will know in a big way soon.

My pleasure.

the implication, not the clip. gowdy seems to be suggesting that recommending prosecution and handing this case to a corrupted DOJ would have caused the American people to forever lose confidence in the justice system.

if we include what FBIAnon had posted, and goddamn i'd love that screencap right now, it could be way, way beyond a tainted AG and regular joes saying "yeah, well, the bigwigs are all corrupt, so what??" i don't know how you can say this doesn't have gravity but we will know in a big way soon. those two thoughts work against eachother bro

Isn't this a discussion board?

Sounds like the justice dept told comey there would be no prosecution despite any evidence that came forward.

Well considering Trump always wins it's looking like Hillary is finally going to jail and we're gonna see Kim Jong Un get fried. Sounds like MAGA to me yall.