This man is a god damn American hero. Do you guys even realize what he's doing...

This man is a god damn American hero. Do you guys even realize what he's doing? He's exposing the ((((media))) at his own expense. The giant slur campaign against him has already shown many people just how corrupt and one sided the media is. Last night on TV there wasn't a SINGLE report about Seth Rich on my local news segments, but the Russian narrative was being pushed even more.

The guy had money and power, he didn't need to become President, yet he willingly jumped into the kike infested place to fight for US. And yeah he's a freaking idiot but if you don't support him and side with the neo-liberal jews instead you are in the wrong side of history.

If he gets impeached we should riot, the left won't let a republican near the oval office ever again.

>lying and leading like a retard is HEROIC

the dickriding is real

Au for this mad cunt

>trump
>not a neo-liberal jew

He will be looked upon someday as the George Washington of out time. Believe me

>fight kikes by appointing kikes to every position of power in his cabinet and government

Really makes you think.

you are an idiot. go back to playing video games and leave politics to the grown ups you fucking manchild

Day of the Rope when?

He's not a pure martyr, he's profiteering from the tragic narrative.

That said, wearing the mask still bears the burden. I give him a great deal of credit for taking up the mantle and becoming the dick we need. He was planning this with Jesse Ventura all the way back during the Reform Party days. He's pissed, and he wants vindication for what the neocons did to them.

Also, this isn't about democrats vs. republicans, you normie. It's about globalism vs. nationalism.

For real. Bumping a Seth Rich thread.

>This man is a god damn American hero. Do you guys even realize what he's doing
Failing as president.

Ooor maybeeeee he's just a very bad snowflake, and everyone, good and bad is just calling him out

Globalism has a clear leader (DNC & Shillary)

Nationalism has....uhhhhh.....ummmmm....

+1

Agreed. We have to stand behind trump the whole way

>'meme'

4% GDP in his first full quarter of presidency.

He is a hero, fighting the dragon, i.e. the deep state, as we speak!

To add to your theory, I would like to add that the Russia collusion and Flyn thing were a setup by Trump from the start.
>Comey knows Lynch et al are corrupt
>they will dissappear the Clinton case AND Comey if he passes it up to DOJ
>Comey sabotages Clinton the best he can
>Trump wins election. Mike Rogers tells Trump he is being wiretapped on the premise of Russian collusion
>Trump uses Flyn as pigment to inject into the veins of the beast
>See where the pigment turns up
>Comey takes memos of all the bad shit King Nigger and Lynch said and did
>Trump fires Comey while Comey is away from town
>Trump now has memos with tons of evidence
>Judiciary Committee requests all memos
We are here
>Obama BTFO
>Comey gets to stay alive
>Trump eternal God-Emporer
>Peace with Russia
>White man rises again
>Mars by 2020. Whites only.

Speak of the devil, who likely refers to himself elsewhere as a veteran of something called the "meme-war."
Not anemic, but also not great. However, did you see the stock market today the more it comes to an understanding of what Trump's administration may actually be able to deliver?

>he didn't need to become President

No but he desperately wanted to be to satisfy his incredible insecurities and overcompensate for his miniscule genitals.

The man is a retard.

You elected a retard.

Even if he's working with the Russians, I say the more diplomatic relations the better. Last thing we need is for diplomacy to go down the drain with the Kremlin especially after how threatened they felt when Obama began setting up missile defense systems in Romania to combat the nonexistent 'Iranian missile threat' at the end of his term. Trump has done nothing but possibly mend ties with a foreign superpower. The shills need to stop obsessing over it.

>((((media)))

Shareblue is paying overtime

CNN hired Laura Jarrett, the daughter of President Obama’s closest adviser Valerie Jarrett, to cover President Trump's Department of Justice despite having absolutely no experience in "journalism".

CNN hired Democrat strategist and former chair of the Democratic National Committee Donna Brazile, who provided Hillary Clinton with the debate questions during the Democrat primary debate against Bernie Sanders.

ABC News correspondent Claire Shipman is married to Obama's former White House Press Secretary Jay Carney.

ABC News and Univision reporter Matthew Jaffe is married to Katie Hogan, Obama’s Deputy Press Secretary.

ABC President Ben Sherwood is the brother of Obama’s Special Adviser Elizabeth Sherwood.

Holy shit

The fuck is this?

Make sure you pay attention to Sean hannitys monologue tonight, supposed to be big

Headbutt a 7.62mm you worthless low rent nigger. Your sloppy dumb whore of a mother should be cunt punted for raising such a dumb pile of shit. I bet your Dad is a real beta cuckold type as well. You can always tell, pussies and retards are products of their shit tier enviroments. Die in a cancer fire, filth.

I agree Trump is pretty great, I was worried for a while but seeing how (((privately owned))) mainstream media attacks him means she's shattering the narrativeband status quo of the Satanic Jews.

He's*

No shit.
Media cannot EVER recover .
That is why they aee trying to take him out.
If they couls kill him they would

>If he gets impeached we should riot
You make me laugh. Get ready to see some fucking shit. Riots are what niggers do. We're going to war.

Woooo, I'm so fucking tired arrogant leftists. I'll help in any way I can. I can type!!!! Also I know soe programming.

Media attacks him every day and now cucks that were for him are now against him.