Germany hate thread

germany hate thread

Fuck off nigger this is a germanophile(pre-45) forum.

Everything the German people have ever done has been a mistake.
Fall of Rome? Thanks Germans
Nihilism? Thanks Germans
Communism? Thanks Germans
WW1? Thanks Germans
WW2? Thanks Germans
Migrant Crisis? Thanks Germans

>Fall of Rome

Rome had been pushing into Germanic lands for centuries

>Nihilism

Muh Jesus Like

>Communism

Jews living in Germany

>WW1

Shared responsibility of all the great powers

>WW2

Only a negative thing because they lost

>Migrant crisis

Literally the only thing on this list that you can honestly blame them for, but after 70 years of allied propaganda of course they're basically retarded now.

*kike

You'll understand it soon, Germans are basically bug-people programmed to do as much damage as possible to normal white people.

>Literally the only thing on this list that you can honestly blame them for,
The migrant crisis was caused by the american intervention in north africa during the arabian spring
And don't tell me now that Merkel is a dumb cunt for opening the borders for 200 people which caused the wave because your country has been letting illegals in for decades.

>to normal white people.
>slav
>normal

>Literally the only thing on this list that you can honestly blame them for, but after 70 years of allied propaganda of course they're basically retarded now.
If countries like Italy and Greece would have protected the external frontier there wouldn't have been a migrant crisis.

Just because america does something retarded doesn't excuse you from doing the same

I'm saying that it was a relatively minor mistake which spiralled into something fuck-huge after weeks of pressure by leftists everywhere, including the american government of that time.
Not that Merkel isn't a dumb cunt, but people give her too much credit for doing it on purpose and if you consider the dumb shit other countries have been doing for literal decades she gets a lot of hate for being a dumb woman.
In the end she's still a woman, what did people expect?

Based Vince

>ITT: buttmad Krauts desperately trying to defend themselves and failing

no.

JUST

All of it is Memelland now.

Btw most of Sup Forums LOVES Germany. Which means until 1945 when the country ceased to exist and was taken over by (((them))).

I can't even see Germany under all that rape.

This was acutally an anti-brexit float in germany, made much funnier by the man in traditional arab garb in the background.

Germany together with the UK is pretty much responsible for civilization and thought as we know it today, have some respect

>civilization and thought as we know it today
Yeah, that's why they're so disgusting.

lol wut

>industrial revolution
>fuck load of science
>german philosophy
Kys troll you weren't even a country 70 years ago

This german hate has to stop, I get why people are angry as soon as I read that Germany/France and Austria wanted to sanction V4 for not accepting refugees I knew there was going to be a lot of hate here but this is getting ridiculous now, it's the liberals of the EU that are forcing this shit not the germans.

I love Germany but i hate what it's become, europeons talk about how americans never leave their country, but where am i supposed to go? Germanistan? The British Emirates? It would only be depressing

>1947
Yeah we wuz

>americunt adukayshuun
Hello Tyrone