Trump to sell $350 BILLION in Weapons to Worst Islamist Regime Ever

$350 Billion, ladies and gentlemen.

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-saudi-arabia-arms-deal-sale-arab-nato-gulf-states-a7741836.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/E48QqcTOXeY
youtu.be/eiqLHzidB0Y
montrealgazette.com/news/quebec/quebec-wont-increase-immigration-levels-to-60000-next-year
youtu.be/Q6s80u_jwII
vidmax.com/video/157055-Bolton-UK-is-now-Muslim-majority-city-and-they-are-DEMANDING-non-Muslims-convert-or-else
youtu.be/AmNGEzxxmM8
youtu.be/cs96OKqVx_A
youtu.be/l6NHL3dyjIA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Please God

Just destroy this gay Earth already.

The Saudis are like the Israelis. They have us by the balls.

who cares though, i can't see the problem with this

so we're getting $350 billion from Saudia Arabia. Probably gouging the fuck out of them on price.

U.S. arms sales are a make work program.

This. It wouldn't rate if Barry o was still the boss.

$100 billion for the arms industry, $150 billion for the wall

>$350 BILLION
i'd sell your mom for 350B

I believe Saudis are better than that when it comes to economics

We have been selling to them nonstop since the 70s

What's your point?

>muh russia

>muh poutain

>impeach impeach

>Worst Islamist Regime Ever

Please don't call the filthy kike tribe's kingdom as Islamic.
And i'm not saying that as some government hating rebel, that really is something they don't want to be called.

>pic related, a 'top secret emergency' document from the gooberment ordering the removal of all books with a typo that said "The Arabic Islamic kingdom" instead of "The Arabic Saudi Kingdom".

>Presidential candidate says he is going to be tough on Islamic extremism
>Does the worst possible things to support Islamism around the world
>Voters don't even realise they got cucked, perform Galactic Brain mental gymnastics.

Le average Joe from Mississipi...

youtu.be/E48QqcTOXeY

DELET THIS

bonjour mon ami cmon ca va

7D chess.

>Sells weapons at a marked up price with a short life span built from cheap manufactured parts.
>The Saudis give a majority of the weapons to all the extremist Islamist groups which then keeps the middle east unstable.

>Muslims continue to kill each other for the next 5 years, but at higher rates due to all opposing factions having weapons.

>Year 6: Weapons then start breaking due to the cheap parts and lack of care due to heavy usage and no proper cleaning cause the muslims only know how to fire guns, but not take care of them.

>USA comes back to middle earth and clean the remaining Islam off the face of the earth since they no longer have any weapons.

nice filename OP it's true

>USA
U stands for United
S stands for Semites
&
America

>United Semites and America

Israel, Saudis and burgers

Pas juste les supporteurs de Drumpf...le probleme est encore croire a la démocratie en 2017...absolument ridicule.

just google "Israel Saudi relations", they're buddies, and the saudi royals are crypto jews.

>selling your own citizen's freedom to jews.

This is good news. Then we have money to develop better weapons than them, and literally never stop having war

Au mon dieu elle est si belle. Qui est sa amie? Je m'excuse mon grammaire et conjugation est terrible mais je dois pratiquer. Je suis heureux que tu a retourne a poster les images de Genie pas la autre femme il y a quelques semaines je pense qu'elle etait un youtube star. Comment est la vie en Montreal? Vous avez des grandes floods

>and literally never stop having war
they are your allies you retard.

meaning they can do what they want, and you can't do shit to them

semites (and their american puppet nation) against the white man.

arabs and jews are the same, and they all hate whites.

arabs and jews have the USA by the balls and the USA assists them at will.

see

>Au mon dieu elle est si belle. Qui est sa amie? Je m'excuse mon grammaire et conjugation est terrible mais je dois pratiquer. Je suis heureux que tu a retourne a poster les images de Genie pas la autre femme il y a quelques semaines je pense qu'elle etait un youtube star. Comment est la vie en Montreal? Vous avez des grandes floods

Bon français, James...tu viens d'ou au juste?

No.
I still like to live. Sex girls, drink vodka and so on.
He'll keep it for me.

Je vie en Toronto. Nous avons parler un peu de fois avant. J'etait en immersion quand j'etait un etudiant mais j'ai perdu un peu de le francais. Je ne pratique pas assez.

Est ce que tu a vu qu'est ce que Genie a dit a propos de Maria Sharapova?

I never gave a fuck about the middle east or Ukraine. I care about the economy of our country, unlike neplib cocksuckers.

How he managed to charge them the entire annual gdp of egypt for weapons is beyond me, and im fine with it. Obamonomics got the nation 2.2t assetts over 2.7t liabilities annually on the wake of a recovery, and retards try to talk smack about reagans performance.

Whelp there's your wall funds. With plenty leftover for. Sniper Tower, Auto Turrets, Land Mines. Trip Wires,Drones, Pits with Spikes. Panzersperres. Dragon's Teeth. Maybe even some kind of net launcher shot from a helicopter

The rebels are our literal allies, were not supposed to engage them ever. If theyre attacking u.s. soldiers theyre fucking retarded.

>Est ce que tu a vu qu'est ce que Genie a dit a propos de Maria Sharapova?

Lel oui...Sharapova le mérite...

youtu.be/eiqLHzidB0Y

Ps:comment est l'immigration est a Toronto, tu t'es déja fait agresser dans le métro?

Go away you fucking shitskin shill.

That's a lot of chedda

The point is just that - Trump is continuing the work of previous presidencies. He hasn't and won't drain the swamp, it's obvious now

This is so laughable...

checked.

Americans are literally inbred idiots. They lost their European spirit long ago. There's still some hope for Europe, but I can't say for sure, since I don't really travel, honestly.

I am hoping this country splits up and the military weakens. It never had a cohesive culture to begin with. People of NYC have little in common with people of Midwest, like Minnesota. The vast majority are retarded though.

At least, from what I can tell in UK, people of Yorkshire and urban areas do indeed have something that binds them. Such a thing died in America a long time ago, or perhaps it was never there.

J'aime quand Genie est feisty. Et puis ella l'a vancre. Genie a joue bien en Madrid mais elle n'est pas tellement serieux au tennis. Plus aux photos et Instagram.

L'immigration en Toronto est fou. Il y'a vraiment trop. J'ai visite Montreal 2 annees avant. Je demenagerais la mais l'hiver est plus dur q'ici.

Pourquoi? Tu penses a echapper Montreal? C'est pas meilleur ici je peux t'assurer de ca. Seulment si tu aime un plus grand ville, et plus equides de sports peut etre mais l'argent ca ne va pas loin. Tout est tres cher mais c'est comme ca en tout Canada.

There is no common thread to American national identity, and the country will most likely break up through civil war in the near future. I am hoping the military weakens too

>L'immigration en Toronto est fou

Je sais que les crimes violents restent bas mais ce n'est pas juste ca mais l'environnement désagréable que ca donne. Je me suis déja retrouver a MTL completement entourer de negres avec aucune personne blanche...c'est étrange et vraiment pas plaisant.

>I am hoping this country splits up and the military weakens. It never had a cohesive culture to begin with. People of NYC have little in common with people of Midwest, like Minnesota.

Praise the Lord, Bubba Dean...for the world to be at peace the US need to be splited-up.

lol aha c'est si mauvais la aussi? Les immigrants ils vraiment aiment seulment les grandes villes. J'ai pense que Quebec etait plus stricte avec immigration. Seulment 50,000 par annee.

Quebec won't increase immigration levels to 60,000 next year
montrealgazette.com/news/quebec/quebec-wont-increase-immigration-levels-to-60000-next-year

Ontario prend 3x ca. Et beaucoup de gens arrivent de les plus petits villes du reste de l'Ontario parce qu'il y a pas de travail la bas. Comme Barrie, Sudbury, Kingston, etc tous ces villes.

Vous recevez beaucoup de francois immigrants de pays comme Haiti. Ils sont ici aussi. Mois j'en ai assez aussi c'est fou.

Je pense vraiment a demenager a la France. Pas Paris mais le sud de France comme Aix-en-Province, Toulouse ou Montpellier. C'est si belle la. J'en ai assez de la vie ici. C'est un perde de vie vraiment. Le $ Canadian ca n'achete rien. Ca seulment tombe en valeur et les stupides Canadiens pense que c'est un bon chose. Je prefere les Euros. Malheureusement c'est pratiquement impossible pour demenager legalement au Etats-Unis.

J'etait nee en Europe alors c'est un option pour moi. Je suis en train de completer mon citizenship.

It be better with pence

lol

Jobs Jobs Jobs

Bring that oil money back home!!!

Saudi Arabia is based.

>redpilled
>keeps women in line
>destroys LGBTXQZ degeneracy
>supports equally based Israel
>demolishes leftist Iran-loving cucks

All you shills attacking God-Emperor for this, please fuck off back to r/cuckold. Thanks.

>Je pense vraiment a demenager a la France. Pas Paris mais le sud de France comme Aix-en-Province, Toulouse ou Montpellier.

Le sud de la France est infecter de musulmans, James...

youtu.be/Q6s80u_jwII

W E W.
But Switzerland, he's /ourgoyim/ aka Le Based Jew. No way he would do that...

Right!?!??

>supports equally based israel

Why is your province so degenerate?

>Trump arms Saudi
>Saudi arms ISIS
>ISIS beheads Americans

Good fucking job

>>redpilled
>>keeps women in line
>>destroys LGBTXQZ degeneracy
>>supports equally based Israel
>>demolishes leftist Iran-loving cucks

Pense au suicide, Nigel...

vidmax.com/video/157055-Bolton-UK-is-now-Muslim-majority-city-and-they-are-DEMANDING-non-Muslims-convert-or-else

And your province is infected with mudslimes from Algeria, but they speak French, so why not let them in? Hypocritical.

Non ce n'est pas. Pas comme Paris. Les villes la bas sont 80-90% blanc. Peut etre pas Marseille mais les plus petits villes comme j'ai liste.

Pense a ca.

Canada a 36 million population. Ca accepte 320,000 immigrants par annee.

France a 67 million (presque double) et seulment accept 220,000 par annee.

Et avec Canada, tous les immigrants inondent seulment 3 villes. Montreal, Toronto et Vancouver. En France il y a beaucoup plus d'options.

Je ne dit pas toi, mais generalement les Canadians pensent que ce n'ai pas si mauvais ici. Mais c'est terrible. En mon opinion, c'est plus mauvais que France ou Sweden ou Allemagne. Seulment nous ne dittent que ce n'est pas.

Et puis avec un EU citizenship, si la France ne marche pas, je peux aller quelque part autre.

Le Canada est trop froid et trop ennuyeux pour perdre la vie ici.

>Random street Pakis in the UK vs leaders who have been running their country's shit well for over 50 years

>also obligatory A FUCKING KEK LEAF

wow dickhead I which your kind death so bad. If you think you kike belong here you're delusional and no matter how many time you try you will still sound like a faggot.
>God-emperor
>r/cuckold
Your OC is dumb as fk you're dumb as fk.

Yes plz

>he doesn't support Israel

Right. You support the goatfuckers in Iran instead, eh?

How much of those funds are going to the wall?

Fuck off leaf. We're here to stay, deal with it.

The only shill is you. Now go back to prepping your Somali bull.

BASED SAUDI ARABIA AND BASED TRUMP

PRAISE KEK

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

So what's your point

James...premierement ils n'y a pas de stats officiels(c'est illégal). Tu ne peux pas avoir les vrais chiffres de population et de religions. Mais je parles avec des gens justement de Toulouse, par exemple, et ils me disent que ces infester.

Écoute ceci de Daniel Conversano
youtu.be/AmNGEzxxmM8

>Sup Forums now pro selling weapons to saudi arabia
>Sup Forums now pro '' national globalist ''

you guys are fucking pathetic desu

google image Montpellier, France et regarder come c'est si belle la

Marseille est un desastre je ne dispute pas ca

>listen goy
>you have to pick sides
>you cant hate them both
>NO MATTER WHAT, you're still picking our side..
>WHAT DO YOU GO MEAN STICK MY TINY CIRCUMCISED DICK UP MOHAMMED ASS

IMPEACH IMPEACH TRUMP IS A TRAITOR TO ISRAEL

>Random street Pakis in the UK

You must live in York or something Nigel...

youtu.be/cs96OKqVx_A

Do you have proof that the Saudis are giving groups that pledge to kill them American arms

at least the Saudis dont actually know how to use this equipment. they are probably the worst fighters around.

Would you recommend St. Petersburg or Moscow, comrade?

Ils pensent que c'est infester la. S'il arriver un pied en Canada, ils echapperaient si vite et vont apprecier la France encore. Je ne dis pas que la France n'ont pas de problemes mais ici les Canadians ont leur tetes dans leur cul a propos de les problemes ici.

Encore les nombres.

Canada a 36 million population. Ca accepte 320,000 immigrants par annee.

France a 67 million (presque double) et seulment accept 220,000 par annee.

Qu'est ce que tu penses de Montpellier?

I'm not too concerned, seeing that a succession crisis and irrecoverable instability is imminent in Saudi Arabia's future.

> hurr we can't sell anything abroad
Kys.

lol

>we

Bien sur que tu vas trouver des beaux villages blancs mais overall c'est musulman...

>we
>switzerland nork haven

you first, cunt

there's a difference between the number one terrorist/islam funder in the world and selling to country like japan or france

kill yourself retard

unironically supporting a oil cartel and islamic/isis funder

He has no proof. There have been private donors in Saudi Arabia who sent money to ISIS, but those idiots exist in every country. The Saudis moved quickly to shut them down. ISIS also wants to topple the Saudi monarchy, so they are a mutual threat.

On the other hand, the Saudis are allied to Israel, and have been partners with the West for over 50 years. Trump is literally fostering an alliance between conservative Muslims, conservative Christians and conservative Jews, no matter how much CTR shills, leftist degenerates and faggot cucks on here cry about it.

It's too late for that.

et ici c'est filipino, chinois, indien et pakistani, C'est juste si mauvais. et il ya plus de ce bullshit ici. La France est plus anti-immigration, ici en Canada c'est un religion

wtf i love saudi arabia now

you fags have no integrity

>support israel
>get called kike

>support enemies of israel
>get called muslim lover

I can confirm that
tf. live there

THIS
KSA are our greatest allies in the region and they're fucking BASED too, what's wrong with funding a wahhabi state that has been exporting extremist ideologies internationally responsible for countless horrors in the past 50years?

CIA arms ISIS too

Fucked up world and that isn't going to change with the Jews running the show.

Thats what i thought. Im just trying to figure out their mindset of why they believe the saudi government is behind groups that want to kill them

>Israel and Saudi Arabia

Why would you like either one you fucking retard? Sup Forums has hated both up until Trump started sucking their cocks

Fuck Islam/Isis/oil cartel Saudi
Fuck Israel

are you too dumb to have two opinions?

spineless faggot kill yourself

>Qu'est ce que tu penses de Montpellier?

Brah...je comprends que tu vois la beauté des villes cotieres près de Méditerrané masi ces trous ont endance a être vraiment dangereux...pas juste meurtres, mais cambriolages, picpocketting, etc...

youtu.be/l6NHL3dyjIA

ahaha