Where my HILLDAWGS at?

Isn't it funny how we are all getting the last laugh as this plane called the Drumpf administration is crashing down in flames ?

Mudlip

I truly hope that someone walks right up to Hillary Clinton and shoots her directly in the face.

So? What's the grace period here for newspapers to publish articles? Should the Wapo have waited for two hours before posting this? Three?

Yes, and now through is impeachment is the time to pour it on THICK.

Give them no mercy.

Make them feel our pain a thousand times over.

Goad them into broadcasting their suicides on this stupid fucking anime site.

I probably won't stop laughing if I actually know how many frogposters I helped drive into picking up their little popguns, pressing them to their fat heads, and pulling the fucking trigger with the only courage they'll ever muster.

Tough talk aside, none of these assholes will do shit when Dumbfuck is removed and thrown in jail. They'll cry in their rooms, and that's the time to wear them down, and talk them into ending their worthless racist lives.

I used to be a hardcore trump supporter. I was behind him ever since he came down those escalators.
No more, trump has gone to far and has not delivered on his promises. I am officially getting off the "trump train".

Both Hillary supporters and Trump supporters get a free trip to gulag

>isn't it funny how you elected a retard to office and now he is doing irreparable damage to what is soon to be the world's 2nd most powerful nation?

Not really user... not really

Dumpftards have always been a joke, with glukmpf the punchline

josh dolin

adrienne watson

amanda karpay

elizabeth shapell

matt mcclure

Rebecca charen

Benjamin fischbein

Burns Strider

Ellie Cohen

Elizabeth Price

Johan Newman

Benjamin Williams

Caryn Lennhoff

Daniel Wessel

Karla Towle

Kathleen Kennedy

comet pizza

Oh god, remember those great Hilldawg threads?

It's fun to watch Drumpf crash & burn

I imagine many retards who voted for this baboon are regretting it now

Seth Rich
sage

I used to be a Trump supporter but now I hate him.

He's literally the stupidest person on the planet

Isn't it funny that Trump is about to put American steel to its best use by making bars for Hillary to watch the world from behind?

Last laugh lol, good one. Your head will roll.

You will be routed.

We are the resistance, the Trump regime will not stand.

Based hilldawgs young pics turned me to stone yo. Based hilldawg hawt.

Haha yes I remember that. We're such oldfags lol

Who are these people?

What's happening here

>Fap to this Sup Forums !

>get doxed Seth

All they've got is MUH SETH RICH

Fucking hilarious how many of these threads keep popping up. Scared Sup Forumstards and Russians desperate to keep their puppet intact.

Sure you were.

Hi new faggot.

What's hard to believe? only inbred retards believe Drumpf is doing a good job at this point still . Even his most loyal supporters are catching on

Hillary will never be president. Let t sink in retards. She's a fuckng loser, just like you cucks still supporting the murderous cunt.

I've been here so long that I could be your dad, kid.

I thought Hillary was sucking dick in a forest on a daily basis?

Drumpf is about to be a fucking Russian agent plant loser stuck behind bars .let that sink in , Cletus

>kid
Underage faggots are banned from posting try harder

Dead serious though, kid. You're probably about 15, and I've been posting on Sup Forums for that long.

Isn't it funny how the pilot you wanted was thrown out of the plane so instead of dealing with it and accepting your loss like an adult you decided to make the entire plane crash?

You Clintonbitches are delusional. Remember when they said she had a 98% chance of winning?
/pol remembers.