President Mike Pence

This actually isn't all that bad.

Other urls found in this thread:

thedailybeast.com/articles/2017/05/17/justice-department-hands-trump-russia-probe-to-special-counsel
youtube.com/watch?v=clV4kRsqf8U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kinda hoping Trump gets removed now.
President Pence would be fucking based

At least he won't call Australia a shitcase

This.

It's all part of the plan

>establishment
>not bad

They're bringing him down, Sessions, and Ryan. Hatch will be president when the shitstorm ends.

Was talking to a friend about this last night.

He made a valid point...

Trump already achieved his two major goals...
... a conservative SCOTUS justice
... keeping Hillary out of the white house.

If Trump goes and we have Pence, it wouldn't be an entirely bad thing.

The Bush cartel is ruthless; special prosecutor Mueller has GW Bush ties. Expect a Pence presidency; it has been foretold by these digits

I didn't realize we have actual cuckservatives here now.

I want that wall first.

If they were to ever actually impeach or try to remove Trump, the go to tactic will be to humiliate Republicans and get them to disengage from politics. They will post 1000s of wojacks saying "I'm never voting again screw stupid politics". That's why any attempt to remove Trump has to be met with manpower and numbers in the streets to defend him

Nice Seth Rich thread

And he's not going to be impeached anyway. Anyone who's looked into the actual case the libs are making know it's nothing more than a political play.

Pence won't be president. They have dirt on everyone even Paul Ryan. Orrin Hatch will be next in line.

It really isn't.
What is the likelihood of Drumpf's impeachment?

>Trump getting impeached

Like that'll happen anytime soon lmao, pic related

Why are you here? Nobody wants you here.

>Sup Forums are literally GOP shills now

>Nice Seth Rich thread
>>>

GTFO

>these digits

Pence is a GOPe israel n' donor class puppet.

Yes, it would be bad.

0%

sage

I don't have a problem with FtM but I think this is too soon.

they will spare pence
he is trumps handler installed and in place by the people who brought us the last 40 years of disaster in the WH

I do not trust Pence. He is a party man and is most definitely not on our side. We are witnessing a soft coup. Funny of the neoliberals swear Trump is trying to pull a Coup... They do not even know what that is. If Trump tried to pull a Coup, the generals would universally shut him down and he would face universal scorn from all sides. Even a majority of Trump or die types would flee from him.

We are seeing the Deep State destroy Trump.

>pro shariah fundie

can't wait

Fuck your sage.

Trump is probably sick of it anyway by now and it is certainly not the worst that could happen.

Why is Russia always there when in need. Why is this like a national Romeo and Juliet. Fuck the left

Ready to zap me some fags

>Christcuck

Dropped

Listen up dumbshit.

Go and google what happens to the vice president when the president is impeached.

Once you have done this, come back and apologize for being a retard.

President Pence is going to be a true conservative POTUS. He is what our country needs unlike the clown, part time president we have now.

I'm looking forward to Trump's resignation.

Hey Kid gimme your candy - a few moments later - I can testify the kid dind't give me the candy

Mormon dictatorship nao!
Expand the Zion curtain
FBI repurposed to Dannite secret police

The only possible timeline better than the one we are on. Meme it so!

He pardons the president
Bes lovable and goofy
Throws a football.
Many years later gets eaten by wolves.
He was delicious.

OP is faggot.

Pence is never meant to be more than VP window dressing.

Fuck what the GOP wants, they can eat a dick. If you want Pence in power, you can eat a dick, too.

>the most pro-jew cuck'd fagget fake christian
a real christian knows the jews are the synagogue of satan

get the fuck out establishment
we giant fireball now

Pence was a mistake. He started all this by whining about Mike Flynn. The revolution ended when Flynn resigned.

Pence based
>no wall
>no tariffs
>no lower taxes
>no full repeal of Obamacare
>won't negotiate on NAFTA
He may still shock them gays though, so that's something

No you idiots. If Trump goes out, they'd have Pence go down with him.

They're engineering for a President Paul Ryan.

if anything, they'd want to come onto here and make the idea of a pence transition seem possible, and thus make it much more likely that it would go smooth with demographics such as us.

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

THIS IS MY TRUMP RESORT

Pence has such a lovable smile. How could anyone hate this man?

Mhm. He seems pretty based. He kinda reminds me of a warmonger though.

best guy eva

Same check out his hot daughter

Thiccc

Faggot

White horse prophecy !

BAN THIS FAGGOT

You're the reason the left will win being a little faggot saying everyone who hates Trump is a "cuckservative"

I personally hope the following go down with Trump:

Vice President Mike Pence
Speaker of the House Paul Ryan
President pro tempore of the Senate Orrin Hatch
Secretary of State Rex Tillerson
Secretary of the Treasury Steve Mnuchin

Thus leaving us with:

President "Fuck with me and I will kill you all" Mattis.

Shit would get real, real quick.

having a president that thinks Earth is 6000 years old and that Kami-sama made humans out of mud and create a woman out of a man's rib

lmao Idiocracy was a documentary

that bra is 2 sizes too small, holy fuck that's some milk fed feeders she's got.

>Two goals
>Neither is the wall

Is this how all cuckservatives evolve?

>Military owns the country

Nah.

Shit, just typing that out made me fucking hard.

thedailybeast.com/articles/2017/05/17/justice-department-hands-trump-russia-probe-to-special-counsel

>fiscal responsibility
>tax cuts
>more free market deregulation
>support for based israel
>strong military presence
>pro-life
>winning the hispanic vote by scrapping stupid wall
>sensible immigration to boost GDP

Can't wait for President Pence.

The wall is more important then a conservative Supreme?

This enjoy the gold stranger

This is a shill thread. Treat it as such. There is no reason to impeach

PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP

Go fuck yourself kike

Sorry to disappoint you guys but Trump isn't going to get impeached. In order for that to happen you would have to go through congress with red majorities. The GOP is sticking by their agent orange so it's hard to believe anything short of him being caught on tape betraying the country will get him impeached.

The Dems will screw up the 2018 midterm. They think they have it in the bag because of Trump but all he has to do is get his act together and they literally have no ammunition. They will try to bring up how bad Trump was in the beginning but his voterbase will not waiver especially if he's doing well/not horribly at that point. So they'll just seem like crazy assholes and retain the minority.

I don't think Trump will win in 2020 though. Some of his policies are actually (from an economics standpoint) retarded and will probably have a negative affect on the economy over time. So people will swing back to a moderate blue again for another 4 years.

>Forgot to add

While GOP would love Pence to be their golden boy (he's perfect for them, conservative as fuck and level headed/likable), they won't do that at the expense of embarrassing themselves nationally. Putting Pence in would be admitting Trump was a mistake and by extension that it was a mistake by the GOP to back him.

>tfw

Fool, none of these politicians have actually wielded any real power for decades. The last one with a slight chance was Kennedy, and you saw what happened to him. All American politicians in D.C. with very few exceptions are genuinely puppets for the true masters, the bankers and the energy companies. Do you really think women would be in so many political positions if they had actual power? They have authority over me, the peasant, but not true dominion.

People forget history

>The special investigator find a connection to Trump and Russia.
>All of Trump cabinets is now accused of being Russian spys
>It pretty much states the red scare all over again

This is the future.

We need our own witch hunt against Dems.

>against the Dems.

How naive.

GOP Shills are heres....
Go watch kike ben shapiro cucks....

>2nd Cold War starts
>Every country on both sides is posturing for war
>China and Russia combines their Nuclear strike capabilities and wipe out the US
>we're in the fallout timeline now

President Hatch isn't mad he's just disappointed in liberal America.

youtube.com/watch?v=clV4kRsqf8U

Instead of being a smarmy asshole, elaborate for the poor fella, please.

Charlotte is not hot and used to be rail thin.
That happened over the span of 2 years.

>red tights

I actually like Pence more than Trump.

I voted Trump for the lols, but I would actually get behind and support a President like Pence.

An actually respectable man, and true leader.

Hows this crypto-Atheist working out for you?
>I don't need to be saved I know I am perfect and never ask forgiveness to Jesus unless I know I am wrong which is never
>Sure be a Jew Ivanka its cool, religion is bullshit anyway
>Islam is pretty fuckin awesome as long as its "moderate"

At least we are bringing in a dude who electrocutes gays and decries the persecution of Christians which is something even The Pope won't do which is pretty based.

Trump is a conversation and 90% of his cabinate are as well. It wont be hard to convince people that any body who has the slightest connection to him is a spy. Dems will start using it to undermine the repub party at every turn.

Yes, that's what the user was saying, and that we need to create a similar persecution narrative against the left

But what can we do?

a year ago, i would have apprehensions about a pence presidency. after being here long enough, iv'e come to realize we need someone to combat the rampant degeneracy

Exactly, Imagine being this much of a faggot to abandon your entire platform because of fags.

i hope pence comes in to power and goes full steam ahead in getting nasa to create a moon colony or a colony on mars so that he can name it

>PENCE-YLVANIA

>totally dominated by wife
>"based"
Daily reminder youre a blue pilled faggot if you want a henpecked beta cuck as president

>one of the most murderous dictators in recent history is defending trump

Yes. That's not totally suspicious.

Pence has always been an establishment republican. As soon as he was announced I knew it was for assassination or impeachment insurance. He'll be george bush 3.0 as president.

George JR. was pretty based.

Its called religion and respect. Im sure you know part of that dont you Achmed?

So.... identity politics 2.0? That went real well for the Dems last year

I voted for W twice, and Id vote for him again in a heartbeat.

"nationalists" and "alt right" are just as big of pussies as libtards

>Dubya
>based
You see this is why nu/pol/ is so shit. You fucking neocon redditors have destroyed this board.

It is now. Republicans will lose Texas to the Democrats due to unchecked immigration.

copy and paste this in shill threads.

DNC MURDERED SETH RICH. (((THEY))) ARE TRYING TO BURY THIS STORY IN EVERY SINLGE WAY CURRENTLY POSSIBLE. DO NOT LET THIS SLIDE

DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.

>SHILLS AND KIKES OUT IN FULL FORCE
SHILLS AND KIKES OUT IN FULL FORCE

>"nationalists" and "alt right" are just as big of pussies as libtards
Cuckservatives are the biggest pussies of all, faggot. What did dubya do to shrink government or further individual rights?