THE REPUBLIC HAS ENDED

THE REPUBLIC HAS ENDED

TEMER IS KILL

BRANONS COME HERE

oglobo.globo.com/brasil/dono-da-jbs-grava-temer-dando-aval-para-compra-de-silencio-de-cunha-21353935

Other urls found in this thread:

g1.globo.com/politica/noticia/dono-da-jbs-gravou-temer-dando-autorizacao-para-comprar-silencio-de-cunha-diz-jornal.ghtml
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brazilian_firearms_and_ammunition_referendum,_2005
oantagonista.com/posts/pedido-de-impeachment
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump for happenings

pls help

What even is this? Who is temer? What are branons?

I've never seen someone get fucked in the ass so thoroughly and so perfectly. The dudes completely sold him out and are probably getting out of it richer.

president has been recorded buying silence of a big shot corrupt

Link won't load, I could look into it more if you could post what it says. Also English if it's not too big of a pain in the ass, Google would probably do it for you if it isn't already English.

In a nutshell: our president (Temer) tried to bribe someone in order to avoid him to talk, but he didn't know he was being taped. Now the media announced it, so no one knows what will happen.

Long story short:

A businessman handed over a recording of a conversation between him and the president, in which the businessman, owner of JBS, the biggest meat processing company in the world, told the president that he was giving two jailed politicians bribes so that they won't say anything to the authorities, and the president replied for him to keep at it.

There's also footage of a deputy being given a suitcase containing 500 thousand reais after Temer told hi to deal with some sort of problem JBS was having.

Shame that Cunha cant be President.

that link is broken but i really want to read this in portuguese

pls no i don't want any happenings in brazil

Damn that's pretty fucked. You got my support brazilbro

where is the recording?

tfw when no guns to fight in the civil war to come

too much traffic probably

g1.globo.com/politica/noticia/dono-da-jbs-gravou-temer-dando-autorizacao-para-comprar-silencio-de-cunha-diz-jornal.ghtml

Hello Leoz! Reminder that you will never get joan to love you!

WHAT HAPPENED WHAT HAPPENED WHAT HAPPENED WHAT HAPPENED WHAT HAPPENED WHAT HAPPENED

QUICK RUNDOWN BASIC GESALT WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON

What's gonna happen now? Will the military step in or something?

Return of the Monarchs?

Thats pretty normal around here man. Its actually hard to predict what will happen.

The JBS owner went directly to the supreme court. No acess to the audio yet.

another impeachment most probably
>that feelerino when 2 impeachments in a year

branon = br user (idiot term btw)
temer and his fucking fingers pointing to the air

fuck no. probably he will renounce, if not he will be impeach'd and then elections.

maybe?

FUDEO
U
D
E
O

Oh shit is it really happening?

temer is michel temer. """""""""""""""""our"""""""""""""""" president.
i heard hes fucked?

who /comfy/ here

Globo News só tem depósito falando merda. Aonde posso me informar melhor ?

i hate brazil so much holy shit

VOCE MERDA!!!

Our politics are shit, but nothing compared with yours.
How you dont rise in arms and chimp out about it is beyond me.

How long before the dictator regains power?

kek why do you love us so much :^)

they had the chance to vote for guns and they denied it

Our military got so fucked up by the political class and media propaganda that they dont even want to think about this. Despite the population getting more and more sympathetic to their government years ago. Probably another impeachment and then the President of the lower house will take the job (He is corrupt too.)

Sup Forums

fucking argentinians are just shit

Please send airforce

>VOCÊ É UM MERDA
FIX'D

>we denied it
we didn't
it was a fake vote

We actually voted for guns. Government just said "fuck you lol" and took the guns anyway.

do you have proof? I'm genuinely curious

>What are branons?

holy shit summer, lurk moar faggot

We actually vote for keeping our guns.
But the government did something and we couldn't anymore

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brazilian_firearms_and_ammunition_referendum,_2005

So, how many Presidents is Brazil going to impeach by the end of the year?

Wait, but is not Globo the brazilian version of CNN (fake news)?

the businessman is the owner of JBS, they also own much of the meat industry in the US, they were planning an IPO for the next months.

A few months ago they were implicated in an investigation about selling rotten meat, some even infected with salmonella.

Shit it definitely going down.

If the system works. All of them. Our fake Republic should be burned.

The moment you are fighting a lose or lose fight.

It's everywhere user
Globo, veja, antagonista,

post some more of those qt indigenous brazilians like you did last time OP.

just by being a """"""""""secret""""""""" vote in a digital urn you can't trust this shit

nothing is going to happen. People are to tired to protest in any serious way. And strong financial intrestets want Temer to stay in power.

With the extremely unlikely exception of a military intervention... nothing is going to happen

everybody knew that temer wasnt clean famalam

Sauce?

My Sweet Prince Is Alive.

how the fuck are you guys so passive? Can you please start throwing molotovs at politicians? I understand most of your population is retarded but how the fuck does no one give a shit about all this corruption

For English speakers

>According to columnist Lauri Jardin, from "The Globe information is part of the content of the Horsley and Wesley Batista siblings

>
The owners of JBS told the Attorney General's Office (PGR) that they recorded President Michel Temer giving an endorsement to buy the silence of the deputy cassado and former president of the Chamber of Deputies Eduardo Cunha (PMDB-RJ), after he Was arrested in the Lava Jato operation.The information is from thecolumnist ofthenewspaper "The Globe"

According to the newspaper, the businessman Joesley Batista delivered a recording made in March this year in which Temer indicates Deputy Rodrigo Rocha Lourdes (PMDB-PR) to resolve matters of J & F, a holding that controls JBS.Subsequently, Rocha Lourdes was filmed receiving a suitcase with $ 500,000, sent by Joesley.

In another recording, also in March, the businessman tells Temer that he was giving Eduardo Cunha and operator Lúcio Funaro an allowance to remain silent in prison.Faced with this information, Temer says, in the recording: "you have to keep this, have you?"

In the Joesley affidavit, Senator Aécio Neves (MG), president of the PSDB, is recorded asking the businessman $ 2 million.The delivery of the money to a cousin of Aécio was filmed by the Federal Police (PF).PF tracked down the money path and found that it was deposited in a company of Senator Zeze Perrella (PSDB-MG).

Neither Temer nor Aetius spoke about the statement.

The columnist tells us that brothers Joesley and Wesley Batista were on Wednesday at the Federal Supreme Court (STF) in the office of Lava Jato's rapporteur, Edson Fachin - responsible for approving the indentation of entrepreneurs.Before him, the businessmen would have confirmed that everything they told the PGR in April was of their own free will.

THANK GOD THIS IS OVER

GTFO MY Palácio das Alvoradas, YOU PIECE OF SHIT

Why did you post that fucking bitch?

Stop posting her

Damn

She looks so stupid doing that, she think she is hot and sexy doing that

I blame beta low test fags for this

The votes won against gun control, the lefties on government then said "Uh ok, in that case we'll pass only a FEW gun control laws."

when a country is so fucking big and have so many different cultures it is really really hard to come together against the government

check'd

Globo is the major news outlet, they're usually very biased for Temer and his neoliberal reforms

Thing is, politicians owe them loyalty, not the opposite. Globo single-handedly lost Lula an election in the 90s with their propaganda. The guy they elected was impeached some time later in a corruption scandal.

I know
but by JUST being digital you can't trust any fucking vote in this commie hole

PORRA GRAVARAM O AÉCIO DIZENDO QUE IA MANDAR MATAR UM CARA TAMBÉM
PORRA FODA-SE, SÓ TEM FDP FUDIDO

Well, now if he is taken out of power, the elections could be held soon and Lula (our leftist former president) could be elected again. So yea, we are fucked

que Deus tenha misericórdia desta nação

Quick huehuerundown?

I don't think you understand, contrary to what you might want to believe we don't want to act like savages and burn everything to the ground. The biggest issue with corruption is that you never know for sure who's to blame and who had done nothing wrong, so it's very difficult to choose who gets the bullet.

With that said, there have been plenty of riots recently, and with this they might just intensify.

now crivella must go
fucking religious nuts

>O JOTA informa que Alessandro Molon acaba de apresentar pedido de impeachment de Temer.

oantagonista.com/posts/pedido-de-impeachment

Yeah, we can only trust the Carta Capital, eh?

What about Hillary?

He is not going to be elected. Probably Lula will have his chance again... I am fucking scared

we need to fix the pic for 2017 tbqhwy

> Globo single-handedly lost Lula an election in the 90s with their propaganda.

exactly,our media is not any different than the burger education one,they have the power to elect a president as they see fit,and they are good in manipulating the sheeple like they have been doing in the past 14 years.

Lula is on his way for another win in 2018

Is there LITERALLY ANYONE from the political class in Brasil that isn't fucking rotten to the bone? You are sitting on a fucking goldmine of natural resources and tourism and it's all wasted on electing these pieces of shit.

Finally.

Wait, who is the Senate President?

my understanding of the Brazilian government and political environment is that most politicians are corrupt as fuck, and steal all of your tax dollars. I was honestly shocked when I found out that Dilma was removed from power not for the Petrobras money thing but on other charges. It's probably a good idea to wildly start murdering all your politicians and get an entirely new government.

If we had LARPers like you do we'd probably be killed or arrested and raped.

o Aécio ja estava na delação da odebrecht, não tem ninguem limpo.

CIVIL WAR SOON, FELLOW BRANON

Joesley & Wesley, the apocalipticos

yes, this guy (i hope)

No truer and more heartfelt words were spoken in a hundred years. We're fucked.

>Lula is on his way for another win in 2018

HERE WE FUCKING GO AGAIN.

EVERY SINGLE FUCKING THREAD.

WHEN WILL YOU PEOPLE REALIZE THAT YOU CANNOT BE PART OF THE PRESIDENTIAL LINE OF SUCCESSION AS A DEFENDANT IN THE SUPREME COURT (WHICH HE WILL INEVITABLY BE)?

HOLY FUCKING SHIT, YOU ARE ONE STUPID NIGGER.

CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL.

Eunício Oliveira, another Temer mobster

During the military years, they decided to fight terrorists, but let the left grow. So, Marxists are a majority in schools, university, church and whatever. Our last president (Dilma) was a Terrorist, responsible for the death of one soldier.

The people that you expect to rise up against this, are only getting fed up from the left now. Most just wanted to ignore and try live their lives.

HAHAHAHAHA, i heard some of my family saying they would vote for him.... we are all fucked.

13 confirma

What? No, I was saying that this shit is everywhere, not just globo

> Temer new corrupt president (still better than Dilma)
> Everybody knows he is corrupt
> Some proofs, but not enough to anything happen
> Market loves his centrist globalist sort of free market style
> He is actually decent for the economy to be honest
> So he is doing his corrupt shnanicans
> dude from big company decides to tape a conversation of him trying to block the justice of a big politician from his (Temer's) party
> dude from big company also corrupt, police gets him
> he gives the tape to the police in exchange of a easier trial
> there is now proof that the president is corrupt, on tape.
> people too tired and poor to do anything
> surprising that O Globo decided to actually print the story
> yfw big media in brazil actually is giving news that goes against big financial interests (wreid)

cry me a river you filthy nordestino,he can and he will.

we live in a lawless country,you are the stupid one to believe he can't.

Rodrigo Maia is the next one. Senate is a lower representative, than the lower house. Demographic speaking.

>there are people who really believe lula won't run next year
hahaha

mas dessa vez são provas concretas, os caras sabem até onde o dinheiro foi depositado (ironicamente foi na empresa do deputado do helicóptero com 500kg de cocaína)

não são só delações igual com o Lula, delação não é prova