Can somebody explain to me what is actually going on with trump? No trolling, I legit want to know...

Can somebody explain to me what is actually going on with trump? No trolling, I legit want to know. Did he do anything illegal?

I'm actually serious. Haven't been keeping up. Are dems just chasing nothing?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/trump-russia-leak-israel-source-classified-information-say-officials-a7739496.html
youtube.com/watch?v=i_wOEL6dprg
youtube.com/watch?v=eovVTimlZ9Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No, the media need to be charged with sedition and be executed on livestream

Same here. I think it's just libtard masturbating to a stupid conspiracy theory that somehow still leads them to believe Bernie can still win the election.

He's pretty much fucked. I'm half expecting him to try to start a nuclear war with Korea just to try to save himself.

How is he fucked exactly? What did he do? Is there any actual evidence he did anything, or is it just speculation?

There's no evidence of anything. It's a shit show.

He gave russia classified info about isis, which is his right.
Someone leaked that to the press and dems are taking it as proof that Trump is colluding.
It's nothing.

Any links?

Grumpfie is done for. He had not two, but three scoops.

So if it really is nothing, why are so many idiots on Facebook saying he's going to be impeached?

libs desperate to cover up Seth Rich

Most powerful power faction in the world going nuclear and using all of the the media and political apparatus to change minds and in so doing change the fabric of reality because Trump doesn't fit into their world domination conspiracy.

You answered that question in your own post.

This. He literally did nothing wrong.

USAbrothers, can someone explain what the fuck is going on. I read about the seth? guy here fucking yesterday. Nothing in our media (oy vey) and today our media is having a fucking feast on something that I dont really understand Trump did, he just fired a fuck whats the deal? What is going on? Is it happening? Are (((they))) scared?

Nah, just careless. And good for him, the whole political correctness brigade needs to go up in flames.

More gasoline, burn the so-called "media authorities" down.

Every news site wrote about it
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/trump-russia-leak-israel-source-classified-information-say-officials-a7739496.html
They are just throwing shit against the wall to undermine Trumps effords to have better relations to Russia.

Why is nobody talking about this webm, its worse than war

Becuase they're idiots on Facebook who tow the daily Trump hit-piece.

It was obvious nothing illegal actually happened in hour one, but the press drills that narrative into your aunt's head all day while excluding all the actually relevant information on the story long because they know she's too stupid to do anything but parrot it.

If Seth Rich is the leak, the entire Russian narrative collapses.

officials are saying nothing is happening, media is saying he's going to be impeached. Obviously it's just scaremongering

>special prosecutor

This means there's some "there" there.

He's fucked.

>why are so many idiots on Facebook saying he's going to be impeached?
>idiots on Facebook
>idiots
>Facebook

There ya go...

Why is it always a fucking leaf?

People who want the world to end can't stand the fact that the two world leaders who can legitimately make it happen are working together.

Trump had business relations with Russian oligarchs back in the day, and publicly asked the Russians to probe Hillary's open server during a campaign event last year. That really pissed off the Deep State and the Left Oligarchs who put Obama in power and expected Hillary to succeed him.'

Thus, Muh Two Scoops.

The latest is about providing classified info to the Russians about ISIS, which is absolutely legal for the POTUS to do, and they're claiming obstruction of justice because of an apparent memo from Comey where he describes that Trump asked him to stop the Flynn-Russia investigation. No one has seen that memo yet.

I'm pretty sure crying wolf the 50th time in a row means they're just crying wolf. If Mark Levin or Ben Shapiro said "Trump might get impeached" then it's real. Until then, not a fucking chance.

I think he was trying to be ironic fellow burger

How so

FPBP

Only an establishment cuckold who loves Colbert too much would be against this.

He is a victim of news networks that can no longer afford to do their job properly. explanation i posted yesterday:

youtube.com/watch?v=i_wOEL6dprg

>executing (((the media)))
>solving two problems with one strike
I second that

The deep state, and thier tools of the trade (CIA, FBI, MSM, etc.) are working double time with their psyop redirection propaganda. The have nothing of substance, but that wont stop them from fabricating memos if need be.

That would be difficult. Don't the memos become government record?

The left is just hammering the russia narrative without any proof untill people start to believe it. Even though everything Trump has done was opposed to Russias interests, he bombed syria and he blocked ExxonMobil from drilling for Oil in Russia.
youtube.com/watch?v=eovVTimlZ9Q

This right here, he's literally the only person in all this who ISN'T a fucking criminal traitor.

They wouldn't go forward if there wasn't evidence, even in a basic shoplifting case.

Trump's not a criminal, just criminally stupid. He is banking on the any publicity is good publicity tactic especially if it gets them talking about things other than the real problems his administration is having. Trumps fine but ignorant and everyone around him is either a crook or a corrupt politician.

Trump is exposing the media to be as crazy as the birthers...

The narrative that (((they))) want you to believe is that Russia managed to install their puppet as president instead of the fact that Hillary was a terrible candidate that even women hated ran a terrible campaign and had no message...the media is simply out of touch and is in denial.

If they want Trump out all they have to do is let him give Jeff Sessions a free reign for about a week.

Occam's razor, lad. Mix that with the inability of libs to actually take accountability for their incompetence and here we are today. It's gonna be a fun 4 (eight) years

President Trump is completely fine , butt hurt Comey and the rest of the liberal psychos think supposedly hearsay is going to get Trump removed from office lol!!!! Even if it were true which there will be no evidence it just shows how incompetent Comey really was , if he allowed this to happen and didn't say shit what else did he allow to go on during his term?? And this is why i don't think Comey will even testify because the republicans will eat him alive during questioning and want to discredit every decision he has ever made which in turn will make him look like a complete disgrace ., And it all doesn't even matter anyway because no way in hell more than half of the republicans vote against him to actually remove him from office ,. This is all so dumb and all it's doing is showing how corrupt and crazy the liberals and media truly are ,. They really are all like a insane cult who willing want to see patriotism fail and see poverty spread through USA like a third world country ,. Look at all the liberal biggest strongholds LA, Chicago, Detroit, New York, & more they are all riddled with crime and violence and some of the worst housing conditions in America ,. This is what they want all USA to be like and that's not including wanting millions and millions of un-vetted refugees , well hows that worked out for Europe which now has on average 1 massive terrorist attack every month ,. I really can't comprehend anyone who wants to follow these psycho liberal leaders into a world of chaos ,. And their biggest threat right now is nationalist/patriotism movement spreading worldwide so as we see with the media hysteria they will do anything and everything to discredit Trump , and that is all were seeing right now with this Comey hearsay impeachment bullshit

You should probably go to a neutral website or something to get an unbiased estimate, friend.

Supposing they exist, senpai.

>Did he do anything illegal?
No, the DNC is trying to >implying implications
him into jail, because they're a bunch of cowards.