The Deep State is making the ALL or nothing move to take over!!!

The globalists planned for a Hillary win. They wanted a full on Syrian War with the goal of pushing that war into a global conflict. World War 3. The bankers were betting on her ascension. But...bankers being bankers, they had alternate plans to deal with a possible Trump victory. Here we are. In the later timeline. President Trump is ducking and diving. The globalists are still pushing their agenda, under the guise of “resistance”.

>The Trump bombing of the Syrian airport was a ruse. The globalists staged the chemical attack thus forcing Trumps hand.He bombed an empty airfield.Move...counter move.
knoxnews.com/story/opinion/columnists/2017/04/21/trumps-missile-strike-syria-made-little-difference/100743630/

>Russia is indeed allied against the globalists. Israel is playing all sides, and the EU is globalist cabal central.
globalresearch.ca/russia-on-the-international-checkerboard/5590267

>Russia and the Trump camp have a plan to bring down the globalists, backed up by loads of shockingly compromising evidence. The problem is Israel. They are culpable for the global Luciferian elitist control of events. They are so linked to the manipulation of nations that they are threatening Trump and Russia with all out War if they release the database of evidence that would permanently destroy the global/(((liberal))) political entity.

>The ultimate plan now is to negotiate with Israel in hopes of “erasing” their fingerprint from the events. This is a challenging task as Trump and Putin want to completely reveal the insanity and degradation of the elites but the Jewish tentacles wrap around all the evidence.

>Yes. Pedogate is real...as is a global slave network that literally sells people as meat and “toys”. Run and maintained by the elites.

This is what the world is teetering on. All the Trump hate is red herring bullshit. The elitist are cocky as fuck and know war is coming either way. It is what they have been planning for.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=REkPg5Odze0
gur-mou.gov.ua/en.html
youtube.com/watch?v=y-Yszp3SmxE
archive.fo/K30Bw
youtube.com/watch?v=cK3SgpDMvNo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

we know. I tell Shareblue to kill themselves every single day.

have a bump

To add to your theory, I would like to add that the Russia collusion and Flyn thing were a setup by Trump from the start.
>Comey knows Lynch et al are corrupt
>they will dissappear the Clinton case AND Comey if he passes it up to DOJ
>Comey sabotages Clinton the best he can
>Trump wins election. Mike Rogers tells Trump he is being wiretapped on the premise of Russian collusion
>Trump uses Flyn as pigment to inject into the veins of the beast
>See where the pigment turns up
>Comey takes memos of all the bad shit King Nigger and Lynch said and did
>Trump fires Comey while Comey is away from town
>Trump now has memos with tons of evidence
>Judiciary Committee requests all memos
We are here
>Obama BTFO
>Comey gets to stay alive
>Trump eternal God-Emporer
>Peace with Russia
>White man rises again
>Mars by 2020. Whites only.

>globalists
>deep state
you mean KIKES, you fucking cuck.

contol the media and you control the narrative

NN hired Laura Jarrett, the daughter of President Obama’s closest adviser Valerie Jarrett, to cover President Trump's Department of Justice despite having absolutely no experience in "journalism".

CNN hired Democrat strategist and former chair of the Democratic National Committee Donna Brazile, who provided Hillary Clinton with the debate questions during the Democrat primary debate against Bernie Sanders.

ABC News correspondent Claire Shipman is married to Obama's former White House Press Secretary Jay Carney.

ABC News and Univision reporter Matthew Jaffe is married to Katie Hogan, Obama’s Deputy Press Secretary.

ABC President Ben Sherwood is the brother of Obama’s Special Adviser Elizabeth Sherwood.

NBC General Counsel Kimberley D. Harris served as White House Deputy Counsel and Deputy Assistant to President Hussein Obama...

ABC News executive producer Ian Cameron is married to Susan Rice, Obama's National Security Adviser.Susan Rice is the one who went on the Five Sunday talk shows blaming Benghazi on a video... A talking point put forth by Ben Rhodes Security Adviser for Strategic Communications.... See next:
Ben Rhodes is the guy responsible for floating out the video lie/narrative regarding Benghazi... No wonder CBS and the rest of the MSM didn't cover the story... Couldn't make Hussein Obama look incompetent, or worse, now could we. Oh, and by the way,

CBS News President David Rhodes just happens to be Ben Rhodes' brother.

Both CBS News President David Rhodes and ABC News President Ben Sherwood, have siblings that not only worked at the White House for President Obama, but they worked at the NSC on foreign policy issues directly related to Benghazi." The same agency from which General Flynn was just fired. Immagine that...Wonder who leaked the information?

CNBC vice president of communications Brian Steel worked in the Bill Clinton White House for Vice President Al Gore and held three different positions in the Clinton administration, including two in Clinton’s Department of Justice..

ABC News’ George Stephanopoulos donated $75,000 to the Clintons personal “charity” was a top operative in Bill Clinton’s 1992 presidential campaign and then served as communications director of his White House.

ABC News Reporter Martha Raddatz, Obama at her wedding. She also took it upon herself to debate Trump instead of sticking to her roll as moderator during the Presidential debate. She should have recused herself as a "moderator".

NPR White House correspondent, Ari Shapiro, is married to Michael Gottlieb, a lawyer who joined Obama's White House counsel’s office.

The Washington Post's Justice Department reporter, Sari Horwitz, is married to William B. Schultz, the general counsel of Obama's Department of Human Services.

Best thread on the board atm.

Don't let them slide it.

Globalist deamons will burn.

US, Russia and UK will form grand alliance against Israel and the EU, EU citizens will rise up an smash the EU.

Bumpity

The new symbol of the Ukrainian intelligence agency is an owl pointing a sword into the heart of Russia.

no fucking way

Makes sense

youtube.com/watch?v=REkPg5Odze0

George Garbow Wordpress.com for hundreds more memes.

wtf is this faggot cuckspiracy shit?

>The ultimate plan now is to negotiate with Israel in hopes of “erasing” their fingerprint from the events.
Please let this be true. I'm starting to get worried and I am considering changing my last name.

>>The ultimate plan now is to negotiate with Israel in hopes of “erasing” their fingerprint from the events.

i found it amusing that the Tribe flipped its wig over Trump telling Russia about ISIS using personal computer-based bombs to take down airliners. makes you think Israel is actually responsible for bombing Russian civilian airliners.

Yea maybe but their website and official documents still have the old/normal logo.

gur-mou.gov.ua/en.html

ShariaBlue cock suckers are shilling hard.

>Media is upping their propaganda
>CTR shills more active than ever
>Covering up Seth Rich story
>Trump has started recording everything in the white house

Something big is about to happen

Yea probably not though.

OP is right. This is their "all or nothing" moment.

They are not sliding the Seth Rich threads, Seth Rich threads are sliding THIS thread. Yes, shit is about to break open but it is not going to be about Seth Rich.

Bump

Trump will fall. He has no choice. Trump has to fall to save the world and trigger the apocalypse.

bump

If Trump is impeached they will try to rally us behind war with Russia, this will let them kill off the last remaining white genetic breeding stock. Then they can officially replace us all with shitskins.

They really want war with Russia - I think we need to get a backup plan here - we need both militaries to be on friendly terms at the lowest levels - can't have a shooting war if people don't wanna shoot.

Soros ia putting billiona into political correctness media campaigns and we get to greet these paid dupes

They are all soulless goyim

if trump is impeached there will be a civil war/military coup and the kikes and their slaves will all be brutally murdered in the streets. theres no situation where they survive

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!

TrumpCucks BTFO!

>trump is elected
>stocks go up

>trump gets in trouble
>stocks go down

Why would bankers bet against their own interests?

>this delusion

80% of the country knows 9/11 was an inside job
90% of the country knows we went to Iraq for oil
95-99% of the country knows the NSA is listening in on their phone calls and emails and browsing history

Yet no one in this country has even so much rioted over these affairs. Even when Obama literally came out to the podium and told us all on TV that they were spying on us and we were just going to have to "deal with it", nobody did shit in response.

America is a dying nation.

You know that this is the five hundred year anniversary of the Reformation.
And all that is happening is foretold by Our LAdy of Fatima.
Russia would save the day.

>Yet no one in this country has even so much rioted over these affairs.
whites dont riot, when aryans chimp out, its kinda a little bit different...
youtube.com/watch?v=y-Yszp3SmxE
youre going to see a pendulum swing so hard it breaks the world.

None of those affected their personal comfort. People don't break until they become uncomfortable.

MEME KRIEG

LOS LOS LOS

We have already taken ourselves out of the pool also we will be gone before that happens rapture 2017

Sir Francis Drake? Ponce De Leon?

Make the Holocaust Real This Time

learn you read sometime and you might understand you literal white trash nigger bitch

This is the true story.

>The globalists planned for a Hillary win

did they tho?
why not let trump win and then crash the economy and take over that way?

How would elites benefit from nuclear war? It seems more likely they'd plan for a boots on ground proxy war in Syria and allies (including Iran) to neuter and surround Russia until they are no longer a threat to the NWO.

>mfw Russia will be supplying us during the civil war.

No war with Russia, no war with Syria, petro dollar suddenly becomes useless, Trump who personally recovered from a near $1 billion deficit would build the American economy bigger and stronger like L I T E R A L L Y H I T L E R

It's called, we citizens go to war with the govt and not Russia.

Mass depopulation. Look up Georgia Guide Stones. They have underground bunkers under the Swiss Mountains. You know that quote that the jew will never be satisfied because they want a planet/world of their own? Yeah...

Then why go to the bother of flooding the West with rapefugees?

What a time to be alive user! We get to see it all come tumbling down.

to try to make more zogbots.
>flood with rapefugees
>wtf i hate muslims now
>dont worry goy, your (((greatest ally))) hates muslims too, you should defend (((them)))
support of israel was dying in europe, so they did this. its why the anti sandnigger candidates like (((le pen))), whos father was mossad, and (((geert))), who is a gay jew, were both heavily zionist controlled opposition.

>archive.fo/K30Bw
Well, that was news for me. According to some sources it was proposed, but scrapped later.
wtf

>Why would bankers bet against their own interests?
this has nothing to do with globalism

this is pure Russian shilling

CRUSH THE CIA NIGGERS

>The globalists planned for a Hillary win.
Or a Trump one. They're happy no matter what.

>80% of the country knows 9/11 was an inside job
lie. i was there. only the exceptiponally stupid think that.

>90% of the country knows we went to Iraq for oil

lie. we lost money on the Iraq War. That was a three TRILLION dollar war. It wasn't about oil. Did your gas prices go down? It was about creating a staging area to fave Al-Queda that was outside of America. A place for them to gravitate to, to get killed.

>95-99% of the country knows the NSA is listening in on their phone calls and emails and browsing history
no, they're not. there may be systems in place to obtain metadata on calls, no calls of American citizens are revealed to a human being without a FISA warrant, of which about 400 were issued last year. Best way to maintain privacy? Don't be a spy. Don't be a terrorist.

>Yet no one in this country has even so much rioted over these affairs.
Because they aren't happening.

Nice attempt to falsely sow internal discord though,

you were there on the inside for 9/11?

do tell the story user deep stater.

You couldn't drop the nazi stuff and redpill some normie easy with that vid

Oh how convenient a "1 post by this ID" just happens to show up in the thread and he was at 9/11 no less. What are the odds!

Bump

Kek, for what. Everyone in the world is already tracked. The best you can do is just not type something too inflammatory related to funs

I'm legit worried they might push the red button and shut down the whole Internet if he does. We have the preparatory crime for such a false flag already; "hackers hacked the world" and the released NSA tools

It will be about both because if it weren't about Seth, why would they shill machine blow up in activity after fox released a seemingly harmless Seth Rich story in the middle of the night 3 days ago.

You have no idea how much suffering you volunteer for by doing the evil you do.

Enjoy your destiny, friend.

The lefts efforts to oust a democratically elected president is setting the precedences that we get to carry and expand into the next time Democrats regain political power.

Also, your destruction of big government by way of undermining an American administration helps us push our smaller government is better agenda.

I assure you the left is doing more damage to the American Democracy than the Russians could ever imagine even in the darkest days of the Cold War.

I am now convinced we are in the midst of a soft civil war.

Fuck off lefty scum..

I appreciate the bump

Hope you got enough ammo

How high were the taxes in the revolutionary war?

Gunbot.net

Never have I read so much truth all at once.

Well that is a lie, The Bible.

But great post OP.

I am now convinced that we are in a soft civil war.

The Grand Alliance... I like it.

op, i think you are spot on

Maybe your lady, Wtf are you talking about?

Have a like for that dedication.

breddy much agree 100% op

this is their hail mary to try and get him out before obamacare gets repealed

Taking down Iraq wasn't supposed to take longer than a year. Yes, we ended up economically losing because the elite grossly underestimated their enemy.

So pretty much WW1 & 2 all over again but with hopefully no bullets.

It's about putting Bush in, which is who they really wanted. So if Trump's out Pence gets a Jeb VP and then steps down for "family reasons".

learn to read. everything he said is known.

>"hackers hacked the world" and the released NSA tools
I never thought of it this way. Holy fucking shit. The whole "random people got a hold of the NSA's tools ;3" is a fucking lie so they have a scapegoat for if they NEED to do an emergency blackout. There isn't a possible way we can win is there? I'm seriously losing hope here. This is all way too big to fucking stop.

Digits will confirm the Globalist downfall

How to deal with Israel in one easy step:
youtube.com/watch?v=cK3SgpDMvNo

Most bluepilled post on Sup Forums.

>please war
Just imagine the 0.0001% of timelines where Jeb won.

Obamacare matters why?

Yeah, it's one country throwing all my taxes to other people and undermining capitalism, but how is it that important?

Someone needs to do a cap. I promise to spread if around. Can't make it myself, phonefag

they took over long ago, this is them resisting changing that status. Its going to get a lot worse, if it doesnt, trumps given up.

Unfortunately the US will implode before they ever side against Israel.

The lifeblood of the US is in Jewish hands, and they will pull the cord out if need be.

Oh shit, what did Kek mean by this?

>I assure you the left is doing more damage to the American Democracy than the Russians could ever imagine even in the darkest days of the Cold War.
It was all meant to be.

>I'm legit worried they might push the red button and shut down the whole Internet if he does

this place was frozen and unreadable for hours today

>into the next time Democrats regain political power.

won't happen until they do a bigtime rebranding

Ah fuck, that actually makes way WAY too much sense.

>UK
fix your shit first. You're close, but you have a ways to go.