Why not impeach Trump?

Let's be honest Trump is a retard.

Let's just stop defending him and let him get impeached let the true alpha male Mike Pence run the country

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/homenews/house/333803-first-republicans-talk-impeachment-for-trump
independent.co.uk/voices/donald-trump-impeachment-president-mike-pence-republican-congress-support-not-so-bad-a7740341.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Btw middle is Mike pences daughter

Motorboat motorboat

>Let's be honest Trump is a retard.

>Let's just stop defending him and let him get impeached let the true alpha male Mike Pence run the country

Trump is not staying true to our greatest ally, Israel. He has shared intelligence that Israel provided on its ally, ISIS. Pence must become president so Israel is never disrespected again.

i think it would be awesome

as a jeb!head since day one i would love to see this all turn out with clinton getting btfo and trump getting btfo too

hopefully he selects jeb! as his vp

It does not set a good precedent to impeach the leader of your country without iron clad good reasons.

It makes your country look fickle and weak, and makes citizens feel their vote counts for very little and weakens their connection to their leadership/government.

Daddy yes

Not gonna lie, pretty funny

this being said if it is proven that Trump collaborated with Russia to get an advantage during the election then fuck him and he needs to go

Claiming that the president is a puppet of Russia doesn't make America look strong either, but that doesn't matter to globalist democrats. They don't care about American sovereignty, after all.

the gay holocaust will finally get started.

to be fair while he may have done nothing wrong Trump is behaving in a way that makes his ties to Russia a legitimate question

thehill.com/homenews/house/333803-first-republicans-talk-impeachment-for-trump

we know who you are, we know where you live friends

Having a literal moron ruining the party looks better already called my congressmen to support any impeachment process.

Face it y'all got cucked by abandoning true conservative values for trolling with no plan for a meaningful transition of power. He is a shit posting idiot

Behaving like a retard?

No Republican will defend him because he is a fucking retard

>Face it y'all got cucked by abandoning true conservative values for trolling with no plan for a meaningful transition of power. He is a shit posting idiot

This is not a legitimate reason for impeachment and removal from office

>No Republican will defend him
many are defending him

Right, not what I said though.

>November 8
>Trump reks $Hillary and gets elected
>'let's externalize our own failure onto Russia'
>several months later
>Trump bombs Syria and starts cucking
>'hold your fire, Trump might just be a good puppet after all'
>now
>'oy vey Trump is being independent again and actually draining the swamp, resume the Russia angle'

we see right through this

>Draining the swamp

>keeps several Obama members
>Rehires the literal Russian agent Flynn that Obama fired already

Clearly Pence wouldn't be dealing with any of this and we'd have defeated Russia by now.

>draining the swamp

He has not done this at all in any way shape or form, his appointees such as Sessions have all been age old beltway insider cucks

shill

Fuck off Liberal shitbag

I don't understand how this mindset is logical at all

even if there was collaboration with Russia, are you implying they actually hacked and changed the vote counts??

I mean jesus, the only argument you shitheads have is that the release of the emails fucked over hillary

oh man the american public were exposed to the truth and it changed opinions! what a travesty!

Nobody voted for pence

That's because there are no binders full of nationalists to appoint to administration positions. Just corrupt, cosmopolitan bureaucrats feeding on the patronage system of Washington.

This will not change unless we stop speaking in euphemisms and PURGE the political class.

>he still thinks there was a trump/Russia connection
>he thinks Russia is any kind of global superpower and not a shithole with most of its citizens in poverty

also Sessions is furthest from the worst. It's pathetic that he has hapa grandkids, but he's not a problem.

>Neocons do a soft coup and take out both the neoliberals and populists

>pink tights
uh, sweetie we gotta talk..

his name was seth rich faggot

Trump will get impeached and Pence becomes Pres. He selects Clinton to be his VP as an 'olive branch' to the dems. Clinton uses this chance to kill Pence but evidence links everything directly to Clinton.

64D Chess.. Checkmate as the bitch hangs for murder and high treason.

>I don't understand how this mindset is logical at all
>even if there was collaboration with Russia, are you implying they actually hacked and changed the vote counts??

No, more like general collusion and promises to Russia to treat them favorably if he won in exchange for Russia helping him in any way they could (leaking emails, making hillary look bad, maybe donating money illegally to Trump's campaign)

We don't know, all we know is Trump wants this investigation stopped and has had to fire Flynn due to his ties with Russia and that Jeff Sessions lied about being in contact with Russian officials during his conformation hearings and has had to recuse himself from anything involving Russia as a result.

Who would have thought Nixon would have been stupid enough to authorize breaking into a fucking hotel room to steal some campaign plans?

But he did, we don't know what Trump has done yet but it may be something even more retarded and illegal

Regardless, Trump has not "drained the swamp" in any way no matter how vaguely you look at it

>>he still thinks there was a trump/Russia connection

>Sessions has already lied about his contacts with Russia and had to recuse himself
>Flynn had to be fired for his lies about Russia
>The FBI is investigating the administration ties to Russia and calls the investigation "significant"

and it's only been a few months

yeah no ties at all, except for all the ties

VP isn't appointed, idiot. It's a shared ticket. Everyone who voted for Trump also voted for Pence.

Yeah they did. His name was right under Trumps on the ballot

Eat shit and die

>faggot

that's not alpha

>we don't know

perhaps, but anyone that's paying attention has to be aware that the deep state obviously wasn't planning for a trump presidency and they've turned all the media outlets into complete propaganda outlets, they're so rabid they're only doing more damage to themselves at this point

even IF collusion occured in the way that you say its still a better outcome than the alternative

that's how sad things are

Uhnnnng natural fat

>Let's be honest OP is a retard.
and Pence's only purpose ever and any time is an Israel puppet, complete with heeb hand up his asshole. Of course he loves that since he's queer or at least use to be. Of course he's far form the only trostskite ziocuck who masquerades as a conservative.

>even IF collusion occured in the way that you say its still a better outcome than the alternative

How dare the media report on someone colluding with Russia to become president.

Who cares if the Attorney General lied about his ties to Russia during his confirmation hearings

Why should anyone speak about Trump firing the director of the FBI for looking into Russian ties to the administration?

I mean that's not even news amirite?

Do you remember how apeshit "the liberal media" went when Clinton got a blowjob?

the media reports news, this is newsworthy stuff

Calm the fuck down faggot.
You lost, deal with it.

Let's just call an emergency election to replace them both. Pence isn't an appropriate leader for America. His views are too fringe.

fists of fury

The legal fine points are irrelevant. This is not a legal, it is a political battle. Presidents aren't removed for legal reasons. Impeachment and 'conviction' in the Senate are political actions where you make up the law as you go.

All of these things this week:
-Leaking sensitive info
-Obstructing justice

Will go away, because there actually isn't anything there. The MSM will move onto the next thing. They have made the accusations and the loonies on the left have already convicted him the last thing the MSM wants to do is hang around have to walk back things.

Just look at "shut down the investigation" on Flynn. The actual statement- the worst it could be since we don't even have the actual non-transcript, is that Trump "Hoped" that Flynn would be OK since he as a good guy, which the AG agreed with.

I told my wife I hope I get a BJ this weekend. Same thing last weekend. Talk about being 'Shut down'.

What we are seeing here is that the first president that is not beholden to either party (or The party) is being taken down bite by bite from all sides. People always say that they want someone outside of the political machine to be president, and when it happens, he is besieged on all sides. Everyone sees political gains and loses from this for themselves and none of them are looking out for the country.

This is a straight up coup. They are trying to remove a Democratically elected president that does not play by their rules. Trump may not be prefect, but because of the way that the establishment has queered the game, he was the only one that could break their monopoly on power. And he must be destroyed for it.

The dems are going to push impeachment. The 'rational' ones know that it won't succeed, but they'll use that bolster their arguments and froth up their base in 2018.

impeaching the president won't change who's actually in charge of the country

they're just a figurehead and ultimately the system follows the same agenda regardless of who's in charge

pence will be doing many of the same things trump would have done and the same would have been true of clinton

great tits below average everything else, she could get it

Don't you even think about it you fucking mongrel. The show must go on!

If Trump's impeachment leads to a Pence presidency I'm all for it.

inb4 you don't know how the presidential process works you retard

Stfu retard, Pence isn't guaranteed anything in this fucked up political arena. He's just as likely to be pushed out like Trump.

Why not just meme "trumps" agenda so he catches on and gets done what NEEDS to be done? "y'all" got him IN there right? so NOW would be your chance to USE him. you only gonna get 1 shot. might as well use it. yes/no?
after all, he IS on twitter right?

the vote doesn't count, no matter who has been in office all the major issues (surveillance, militarization of the police, unjust wars etc) have all played out and the only things that change are minor

voting is just a division and pacification tool that makes people feel like they matter and hate each other for things they don't actually control which makes them easier for the government to rule over

the system is beyond corrupt and no amount of voting will fix it, personal ideologies don't even matter at this point

the media presents the truth through a lense, its very clear pretty much every arm of the media is out for trump blood

the media has been completely of the rails since 2016, and its only become more intense after the election

if they had even a shred of truly concrete evidence of this claim then this would be worth reporting on, but right now they're just a circle of dogs chasing each other's tails

for the time being the only purpose of reporting on this like it has been reported on is destabilization

>the vote doesn't count, no matter who has been in office all the major issues (surveillance, militarization of the police, unjust wars etc) have all played out and the only things that change are minor

I used to think this until W invaded Iraq

Gore would not have done that

after all, he's EXTREMELY pliable. perhaps that could be "utilized"?
seriously, have you seen him get cucked by fucking interviewers. just apply the proper amount of "influence" and "persuade" him. shit, i saw 2 interviews where HE was TOLD something and then CHANGED his position/mind ON THE SPOT. baka.

>if they had even a shred of truly concrete evidence of this claim then this would be worth reporting on, but right now they're just a circle of dogs chasing each other's tails
Sessions lying, Flynn lying and being fired, the director of the FBI investigating.... is more than a shred of evidence

If Trump has done nothing wrong, he has had the bad luck of it looking like his administration is covering up a bunch of shit

Are you sure about that? I mean that would be glorious timeline since we wouldn't have destabilized the middle east and had all of the fallout in the western world now, but I have a hard time believing that putting our dick in the middle east was something that was avoidable, conflict is profitable plus dat oil, its certainly what (((they))) wanted

nobody would have really blamed gore either, I mean the nation was in a patriotic frenzy after 9/11, and boy the gov sure did use that frenzy to fuck us over

>20 dollars? What do you want 40 dollars for?

>dur, I'm retarded and can't use a plethora of arguments against his claim
>I'll just greentext what he said with a retarded image
>that will shut him down without me even having to think about it!
Fuck off mate.

>sessions lying

Still trying to push this retarded meme?

Christ you "people" are truly pathetic.

except he would have, because that was already going on

everyone knows politicians lie and no matter how many times any of them say anything antiwar the opposite happens

you're operating on the assumption that a democrat would have done things differently, and history has proven that isn't true

look at the things that have gone on, all of the wars (our country has literally been in an almost constant state of war since it became a country) no matter who has been in charge

we know we're lied to and we accept it under the idea that in 4 years we can just vote and everything will change even though nothing does

how long are you going to keep eating the shit you're fed?

>565
(((Thoth)))

>3663
I'm not posting again today fuck

>butthurt
please return to the donald, you won't be as triggered there. it is a better place for you. healthier, u must have high blood pressure from all the mcdonalds

>Letting a globalist in.
Fuck off shill, I would rather fight a civil war then ever have another globalist president.

Hey nigger! Trump even jumped off Billary after the election.

Why?

There's nothing there, and nothing to see. If Trump thought there was something there, he'd have his people investigate it so that it would take heat off of his issues...

BUT THERE"S NOTHING THERE!

Wake up nigger!

What Trump said he'd do... and what he has done? Totally different. He's a rich faggot, he's not going to fire the rich faggots like himself....oh the DUMB FUCKING REPUBLICAN FAGGOTS.

>not evidence, not evidence, not evidence

DNC MURDERED SETH RICH. (((THEY))) ARE TRYING TO BURY THIS STORY IN EVERY SINLGE WAY CURRENTLY POSSIBLE. DO NOT LET THIS SLIDE

DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.

>SHILLS AND KIKES OUT IN FULL FORCE
SHILLS AND KIKES OUT IN FULL FORCE

Pence really would be fine

None of that is concrete evidence of any wrongdoing on Trump's part, you're just jumping to conclusions, I can see how you're getting there

but its still a leap of faith

>nothing there, nothing to see

well that's laughable, perhaps nothing with concrete evidence that could be prosecuted on (therefore pointless to pursue), but there's no getting around the documented shady shit the clinton family has been involved in

>>nothing with concrete evidence that could be prosecuted on (therefore pointless to pursue)

Yep. that's the point.

who cares about clinton's issues? they're not in office... (STOP) (END POINT)

Go to one of your six containment threads.

The civil war in: 13 weeks, 4 days, 3 hours, and 42 minutes?

When will the homoelectrocutions start?

This is the other thing that makes me laugh...

dumb republican faggots trying to tell me.. that if trump is impeached... that there will be some GRAND INSURRECTION! -- well bring it now, dumb republican faggots.

I'm a liberal, I'm armed, and I'm not afraid of your veiled threats.

yeah you're right, they're not in power and it doesn't matter, obviously the clintons are an intelligent and slimy bunch and they know how to cover their tracks (plus you know, people of political power and connections, those are pretty nice)

I don't see what the purpose of your post was at all

but you can go back to wherever you're from ANY time now

Reminder that President Pence is exactly what the liberal media want, which means you don't want it.

Here's shitbag liberal rag The Independent shilling for a President Pence despite the propaganda of how he wants to electrocute gays just months earlier (protip: he doesn't):independent.co.uk/voices/donald-trump-impeachment-president-mike-pence-republican-congress-support-not-so-bad-a7740341.html

This is the other thing that makes me laugh. Dumb liberal cunt trying to tell me trump will be impeached. Also nice plebbit spacing faggot

>>sessions lying
>Still trying to push this retarded meme?
>Christ you "people" are truly pathetic.

?

He had to recuse himself of anything to do with the Russia investigations because of hiding his contacts with Russians during the election

that's a fact

W and Cheney had a hard on to invade Iraq and basically asked the CIA to make up shit to justify an invasion. The basic reason for it was because Bush wanted to kick Saddam's ass when his father couldn't

I doubt even McCain would have gone to war with Iraq. It was a Bush administration specific fuck up

I didn't vote for globalism,

read up on what bill clinton was doing in iraq prior to bush, you might see things differently

he set the stage for what happened, if you think that wasn't going to be the case with someone else you're fooling yourself

>Mike Pence becomes president
>Suddenly there's power blackouts happening all over the country
>California turns into a ghost town overnight

WHY DOES EVERYONE CONFLATE IMPEACHMENT AND REMOVAL???!!!! IT REALLY TRIGGERS MY AUTISM.

If they impeach the Trump, we riot

I'll start myself in Europe, Donald is our leader too

>pence will be doing many of the same things trump would have done and the same would have been true of clinton
Exactly. The MOAB and and the air strikes against Assad would have happened no matter who took the american throne.
America will always support (((israeli))) interests and that will never change.

This is a sliding thread. Herb it. You know what to write.

excellent, then i would expect you to be a worthy opponent, ready to die a warriors death. Be Seeing You on the field of battle.

LOL, anyway he's not going to get impeached, so don't sweat it. You're stuck with tha' schmuck till his 4yrs are up.

Russia probably did tbphwyf

Damn, bro! That could be a twin engine motorboat!

She hot!

>I VOTED FOR RUSSIA!

Even if he did (xdoubt), what would be the big deal? Leaking the truth of the DNC? Is there an issue with that? Is Hillary selling 20% of our uranium okay but the POTUS communicating with another country is somehow grounds for impeachment?

15 months

copy and paste this in shill threads like this one.

DNC MURDERED SETH RICH. (((THEY))) ARE TRYING TO BURY THIS STORY IN EVERY SINLGE WAY CURRENTLY POSSIBLE. DO NOT LET THIS SLIDE

DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.

r
u
s
s
i
a

d
i
d

i
t

l
o
l

>true alpha male
You mean Mike "Electric in the closet" Pence?