This is Toronto

This is Toronto.

>Toronto is majority non-white.
>Toronto is extremely liberal and progressive.
>Torontonians come from every country on earth.
>Toronto has a big and proud gay community.
>Toronto has a big and proud Muslim community (~10%).
>Toronto has had ZERO major terrorist attacks.
>Toronto has a high standard of living.
>Toronto is consistently ranked among the best places to live in the world.
>Toronto completely BTFOs racists.

Toronto is the blueprint for a bold new global future. Conservatards literally can't refute how it has succeeded while their redneck areas die out from heroin overdoses.

Other urls found in this thread:

antark.net/facts/ant-fact-12-all-worker-soldier-and-queen-ants-are-female/
globalnews.ca/news/474208/who-hires-temporary-foreign-workers-youd-be-surprised/
vancouversun.com/life/Hortons McDonald face criticism over foreign worker program/9768838/story.html
macleans.ca/economy/business/a-growing-problem-for-tim-hortons/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>import rich people from all over the world to take our jobs
>call it a success

Fuckin kys yourself bud

give it time

Never been to Toronto but I'm guessing the majority of these immigrants were rich and mostly educated people, not the average pajeet/muhammad. Completely different from the immigrants Europe is getting, for example.

Die slow you liberal Toronto faggot

Feels good being part of the most dynamic and exciting city in the country you Red Deer retard.

torontofag here. don't listen to OP this place is a cuckshow and I want to kill myself

Few of them actually have a lot of wealth when they come here, and even if they do its jack shit compared to North American wealth. Most of our immigrants are hard working, but it'll change soon when their privileged kids grow up and become radicalized anti-whites.

Dude, Indian, Chinese and Pakistani doctors/physicians/surgeons move here and become taxi drivers.

Bait

Exactly. Canada has always been the reward for the wealthy traitorous and cowardly elite who fuck over their own people and countries. It's a pay-to-immigrate system. The total opposite of the EU scenario, although they're bringing in the refugees here now too.

Just spent 9 months living in the six I love Toronto, and Toronto loves Aussies

jinx

I love in a smaller city in france, caen, there is a muslim neighborhood here. Full of crime as one would expect.

Live*

Torontofag here.

Lots of mainly white neighbourhoods like the Annex, Beaches, Riverdale, High Park.

Just stay out of Scarborough and Bramladesh

Why does 90% of Canadians live less than 100 miles from the US?

Of all the cities I've been to, Toronto had the most homeless people by a mile.

Fucking homeless people everywhere.

Thanks goodness for Canada.

Scarborough fag here. Its mudslime and nigger shit confirmed

I lived at Front and Church for a couple years in The Berczy. Toronto is a shithole, half the people can't speak english, my clients were retarded hapas and asians, and the condo prices were ridiculous for a low-rent shitty version of NYC.

So glad I was approved for my transfer back to Dallas. Fuck Toronto and its holier than thou people. People think because they live there they are special. More like special ed.

>Toronto has had ZERO major terrorist attacks.
>"major"
Nice qualifier.

Beaches fag here, scarborough looks like mordor from here. Feels good living around whites and hot soccer moms.

Torontofag here. Toronto is essentially just a bunch of enclaves of different races who hate eachother and live outside of the city core in different areas. Everyone acts civil when they go to the downtown area but white people have started avoiding the most popular areas due to hordes of asians or browns roaming the streets in their respective packs. My mom's about 60 and she grimaces every time we go to the Eaton Center, asking what happened to Toronto.

Also the highschools around toronto literally have ethnic gangs from every breed who are constantly warring.

Toronto is misery
I consider suicide every day.
The grocery stores dont even have English on them, and the ones that do celebrate Ramadan and not Easter.
A shack costs 5 million
The traffic is so bad it takes 1.5 hours to cross the city (40km)
Our subway has not been updated since the 60's and we still use fucking streetcars.
Our basketball team has a slogan written in fucking ebonics.
There is loterally zero culture aside from being a wagecuck with no emotions, or being a flaming homosexual.
The bars close at 2am, and the subways stop running at 1am... so you cant get home.
Our niggers cause so much crime daily and the news wont report it.
Theres a fucking mosque and women in burkas everywhere.
nobody smiles or says hello, it is the most antisocial city on the planet.
Its full of so many SJW Xir's that you cant even talk to people without being given dirty looks.

Front and Church isn't too bad. A few too many fags but most of the Muzzies and blacks are miles away.

...and shootings every single day.

Lol the rest of Canada literally fucking despises Toronto. You are the worst part of the country and a blemish on the rest of us that the world assumes you are the accurate representation of the country and it's citizens. Fuck your liberal hell hole, kys.

>coasting on the success of things white people built
Toronto will look like Detroit in 20 years.

fuck toronto, it's nothing but a nigger slum

>sweden
this hurts my heart :(

>Toronto is located in a bland country that has produced no good books, films, etc
>Toronto is a cultureless hellhole where you pretend to enjoy having no community in the name of le new future

>Toronto
>dynamic
>exciting
yeah watching the condos go up is just heartwarming. The endless parade of 'Mediterranean' restaurants and subway slowdowns, 'street artists' and nigger-wannabe gang crime really shows how diversity really is /ourstrength/(tm)

toronto is cancerous. it's likely the most hated place in ontario.

its ok to visit for a few days, but living in the hive is for rat-folk.

This. People act like gun crime doesn't exist in Canada, especially Toronto, because of some lie they've told themselves about our 'AMAZING GUN LAWS'.

In reality there's a shooting at least every other day. Gets reported on the day it happened and then never brought up again.

We dont stick our immigrants in banlieues and continental europe is fucked because of the unrestrained number of llegal immgrants that pour in. You cant do that when youre seperated by the atlantic ocean.

No we need the immigrants to make shitty pizza places

Your milk comes in bags. Your argument is invalid.

>no good books, films, etc
Someone's never heard of Margaret Atwood and Yann Martel, two of the greatest authors of our time.

>Toronto is a cultureless
Toronto has every culture from the world represented. I can eat at the best schwarma, pad thai and curry places on the same street and meet new people from every corner of the globe. Sounds like someone comes from Buttfuck, Nebraska and is triggered when they see a brown person.

It's

>he doesn't know that all worker, soldier, and queen ants are female and that the males just tend to the young
Educate yourself.
antark.net/facts/ant-fact-12-all-worker-soldier-and-queen-ants-are-female/

Incidentally, you're right about Toronto. Go out on GTA public transit and you'll notice two things: very few people are white and no one speaks English anymore.

I thought Toronto represented the new, inclusive, tolerant Canada.

Toronto has high poverty and no real economy. The literal only reason it isn't a shithole ghetto is because they get so much free money from Western Canada. They're a leech of the country.

I'm happy to see Canadians shitting on Toronto. From what I've seen here, looks like a shittier version of San Fagcisco.

CBC and CTV are too busy reporting on tear jerker stories of migrants illegally crossing the border into Manitoba.

Who knows how many Muslims are crossing from the US into Canada now. I dont trust the government at all when they say they give them a "trial" and sent back to their countries. I imagine only around 5% of them get sent back

>Toronto is majority non-white.
>Toronto is extremely liberal and progressive.
>Torontonians come from every country on earth.
>Toronto has a big and proud gay community.
>Toronto has a big and proud Muslim community (~10%).

suggesting that any of these is positive is wrong

remind me to never visit Toronto

>A city in Ontario gets money from Western Canada

Do you not know how our government works?

>of course we have culture, look at all these cultures that aren't my own!

stop ruining our city with this retard cuck mentality

Toronto provides nothing to Canada
>soh progressive
Who cares how progressive you are when you're a burden on the country

This, Toronto makes me want to move out to a farm until I die

If you're not from Toronto, you shouldn't be making threads about it.
Found the real Torontonians.
I heard the Islands got fucked by rising water levels. How bad is it there?

Funny how the best argument today's SJW useful idiots have for open borders is "muh kebab". Pathetic.

By the way, neither of those authors are from Toronto.

>Toronto provides nothing to Canada

Except for the fact that it's a major cultural and economic hub of Canada. Just stop, you've embarrassed yourself enough.

All the fisheyed chinks and cocksucking paki run 'pizzarias'

Those facts about ants are neat but fact checking a political cartoon is pic related tier

>Toronto is the blueprint for a bold new global future

Isnt it funny how that "global future" has a very specific locale, i.e. europe and the US? There is nothing "global" about it. We are being misled into collective suicide by a false promise.

Fuck you and everything you stand for OP.

Same thing happens when I go get my one pair of jeans a year, my parents always remark on how non white it is

This.. TO is expensive to live yo

Thats it exactly. The only thing of value immigrants bring is their cuisine. But we only need a few of them to open restaurants, not take our skilled jobs and cause Canadian born university students to be vastly underemployed.

I also find it funny how nobody complains about trades and manual labour sectors being pretty much 99% dominated by white men, yet the amount of visible minorities in government office positions is over 50%. Strange.

ironic

That's because it's 100% due to Jamaican gangs. Saying that would be racist, though, so it just goes unsaid

The reason they're taxi drivers is because they don't speak English, and are lying to you. Don't be so fucking naive retard

>he's never been to east Hastings in vancouver

Srsly vancouver makes Toronto look like there are no homeless in comparison.

I live an hour outside Toronto (Oakville old money master race) and I'd never live in Toronto. The place is total garbage filled with garbage people.

For example during "pride week" (next year it'll be pride month and eventually pride all year with mandatory ass sex) Queen street gets renamed "queer street."

There's also more trannies than fucking Thailand.

Stay away from Toronto, it's really that bad.

My old roomate is from toronto. He boasted that the Ontario government paid for his sex reassignment surgery and hormone replacement therapy. Saying he figured he, and I quote "might as well do it now because it's free". If this is the progressive gains of that place I'll take a firm pass, he can chop his tits off and get a Chinese dick, I'll call him a dude I don't care. Why the fuck are we subsidizing genital mutilation and aggressive hormone therapy though?

This is France. They're not as evolved and progressive as we are.

>best schwarma
I know you're a fucking retard, because we literally force schwarma places to grill their chicken to death once they cut it.

I've had ONE (1) good schwarma since last year

But you're some cuckold who thinks culture is food and festivities, and so if you can eat fake kebab and go to pretend cinco de mayo celebrations, that you're worldly and enlightened.

Fuck off

I fucking live there. Whoever thought of the idea that it's the best place to live is a fucking moron. It's all fun and games until the sewers flood again, pieces of the Gardiner freeway fall on your car and more of the corrupt officials get exposed.
Did I mention the quality of transport in Toronto is some of the worst in Canada? Even fucking Detroit has better roads.

>The only thing of value immigrants bring is their cuisine.
That disgusting curry smell lingers in my apartment building AND BURNS MY FREAKING THROAT!!!
They can take themselves and their "cuisine" out of here!

>niggers stealing things as usual. But they're high class niggers so it's "art"

Oakville is fast-tracking its way to Brownville

Toronto used to have ok bars but they got overrun with shitskins and now whenever I have to visit that godforsaken city there's no place to get the good chili I had expected for years.

A FUCKING LEAF

Because central and northern Canada is a frozen wasteland

What economy exactly? The 400 million gifted to bombardier which made zero jobs and instead went into pockets? The increase in poverty from carbon tax?
Yah culture means a lot when you can't heat your fucking home.
Fuck your culture it's garbage anyways.
Having deficit economy is not economy that's a burden to every other economically sustainable province and city.

They cancelled all festival permits until July

Plus, did I mention you can't even live there cause the prices are over a million per a tiny apartment? All thanks to the Chinese and Arab billionaires.

You literally replied to me asking how the weather fucked up the shoreline. What I'm saying is true, and inb4 you mention jane and finch or some obviously shitty non-white neighborhood.

Pizza Pizza, McDonalds and Tim Hortons should be sued by the government of Canada for almost strictly hiring immigrants. The only white workers at either of those locations are mid 20's women, who are the fucking worst people on earth for customer service.

>globalnews.ca/news/474208/who-hires-temporary-foreign-workers-youd-be-surprised/

>vancouversun.com/life/Hortons McDonald face criticism over foreign worker program/9768838/story.html

>macleans.ca/economy/business/a-growing-problem-for-tim-hortons/

I hate, hate, hate having to visit it for it work. It reminds me more of Chinese cities that I've visited than Canadian ones. It is dirty, smelly, tons of homeless, mean, and anti-social. It has no culture. Pajeets, blacks, and mudslimes everywhere, and an infestation of Asians that only Hongcouver can rival. The housing prices are ridiculously overpriced. Hydro prices are obscene.

And Toronto nearly had a major, 9-11 catastrophe, but the RCMP foiled the plot before the mudslimes could destroy this miserable, shit city.

It should surprise nobody that Toronto has the most Jews of anywhere in Canada. It is there home base and rivals only Jew York.

>this is toronto

Also don't get me started on the night life in toronto. $10 a drink and you spend the whole night looking over your shoulder at the different packs of drunk arabs who are staring at you and talking in their marble-mouth language.

Meh I live on lakeshore on the lake. There are only white people here user. All the Browns live north of the highway. Why would I ever go there.

Found the snowflake.

Yeah, that might be true if my gf didnt want to see wallet pictures of them and their kids. My point was that its quite easy to be a doctor there, as opposed to here. Dumb ass.

Work in Scarborough, only people I see are hajis and pajeets. Gotta further east. Whitby is a white safe haven

wtf is lakeshore on the lake. do u mean niagara on the lake?

Accurate though, I live down by Rebecca/Lakeshore but went to school North third line. Litterly 50% of kids were names Mohammed

non-leafs... dont listen to this faggots bullshit. Toronto is like all of brazil condensed into one city. It is absolute fucking hell there. Walking down it's equivalent of times square (younge & dundas) is disgusting. Crazy niggers screaming shit at you and skitzos sleeping all over the place. It's disgusting.

Why do you all live in New york or LA?

Fag. Curry is fucking delicious.

Only pussy losers can't handle spicy food.

Toronto is a shithole. Even immigrants fucking hate it here.

>Last white man in Rexdale, reporting in.
Please climb woodbine mall with sniper rifle at 2pm tomorrow and shoot only white man you see on south side.
Thanks.

Lakeshore road. You know the road that goes along Lake Ontario? My house is on that road, on the lake.

tuna that's not even accurate

I believe there has been at least one thwarted terrorist attack in the city, i.e. aimed at the CBC building. Also, the Muslim community here oppresses there own. As someone involved in the Muslim community in Toronto in the past, I can tell you of girls being forced to marry men 30 years older than them, apostates being beaten up in school and in predominantly Muslim areas, and of apostates that have escaped their families and communities, and now live in semi-hiding. Frankly, your view of the city stems from middle class white delusion,

Kill yourself leaf. There are a small number of redpilled people here, and when the day comes, WE WILL RAKE ALL OF YOU.

ya but nobody calls it lakeshore on the lake

lol

It really is, the good thing is a lot of the people are involved in commodities and contribute to the country. Like Alberta

You have to go back to r/Canada faggot. Go suck off some faggots on church st, maybe you'll get an iq bump from the faggot semen

The Muslim community in Toronto is radical compared to the average canadian, but not full on Salafist.

For example no one would bat an eye to an imam saying "death to all Jews and death to Israel" cause to muslims that's not radical. It is radical for canadians though.

Problem is the media only listens to islam apologists who say "no that's not radical."

TORONTOFAG HERE

THIS PLACE IS A SHITHOLE AND EVERYONE HATES EACH OTHER

GOING ON PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION IS DEPRESSING AS FUCK AND YOU CAN TELL HOW MISERABLE EVERYONE IS

WALKING DOWN THE STREET PEOPLE LOOK LIKE THEY'RE ABOUT TO WALK INTO TRAFFIC TO END IT ALL

HALF THE PEOPLE CAN BARELY SPEAK ANY FUCKING ENGLISH. THE OTHER HALF HATE THEM FOR IT.

IMMIGRANTS ALL HATE EACH OTHER. THEY ALL HATE WHITE PEOPLE.

THIS PLACE IS A FUCKING SHITHOLE

They do Niagara faggot