Yale Dean (Chink) calls white people ‘White Trash’ and ‘Uneducated Morons’

Yale Dean Apologizes After Calling People ‘White Trash’ and ‘Uneducated Morons’ in Yelp Reviews
>breitbart.com/tech/2017/05/17/yale-dean-apologizes-after-calling-people-white-trash-and-uneducated-morons-in-yelp-reviews/

Other urls found in this thread:

foreignpolicy.com/2015/11/16/china-us-colleges-education-chinese-students-university/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I bet she is married to a nigger

>(chink)

why do you people race bait so hard

Nope, probably to a rice farmer. SJW chinks are always white cock sluts.

>eat cheap fast 'asian' food in US
>expect authentic nippon folded rice one mirrion times
Eat shit zipperhead

Imagine if she was white and called asians "yellow trash" , she wouldn't be apologizing she wouldn't have a job

She's right that there's a lot of white trash out there. Just take a look around this board.

connecticut is a fucking joke
this cucked state is pathetic, nobody will do anything
fucking yale shouldn't be an embarassment, it should be our pride
REEEEEEE MALLOY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

When all these chinks and niggers have a problem with white people, why don't they just leave back to their own fucking countries.

i always ask a fork when i go to an asian restaurant

they can fuck off and shove their dildo-sticks in their ass if they dont like it

>this IS my country you fucking wacist :(

>cuntish chink doesn't like white people
>lives in America instead of chink-land

Go back home yellow woman. We don't need you here. But tbqh, I'm surprised the dean isn't a Jew.

>why do you people

What do you mean, "you people"?

> asian american
> thinks she knows what authentic asian food is

I'm white and probably spent more time in Asia than she has.

Yeah, send her back to Canada!

>Implying those proud white folk would ever be caught dead ordering a fucking mochi

What that chink really means when she says white trash are the hipsters that flood those restaurants in actuality

>tfw if this was a white person talking about any other race there would be protests throughout New Haven and the dean would be forced to resign
I give up. I'm just ready for it all to end. I'm feeling sleepy...time to rest...permanently.

>when that methadone hits you

Where the FUCK are all the Anglo or WASP alumni with deep pockets and power? Don't they care about this shit? It's ruining their school. I guess American psycho was right about that whole "Yale thing." Fucking fsggots

shut the fuck up, gook

>muh mochi
"woke" asians are literally below niggers

I refuse to believe that a Yale Dean makes a jap V-sign with her fingers in her profile pic

>push more racial quotas in universities to make sure less people get educated, that way you can dismiss them for being uneducated
wew lads

Apologizes because she didn't like the backlash not because she didn't mean what she wrote. Fucking dumb cunt.

I read this broad's reviews....my goodness what a stereotypical whiny Chinese b1tch. She complains about everything. Why do some people feel the need to be Roger Ebert about everything from buying ice cream to gym membership???

She's the actual dean of the college.

Now imagine you're a white person attending Yale. How fairly would you be treated by this woman?

She needs to be removed from office to restore the reputation of one of America's greatest universities.

never forget, Asian girls are slaves to white cock

Sup Forums told me Asian immigrants were based though!

>muh roof Koreans
>muh don't do crime and work hard
>muh chink gf

does anyone under 70 actually use that unironically? are you autistic?

found the stinky chink

>unironically falling for the asian women meme

Nah 95% of the students there will just say "haha yeah she's right fuck white people" and move on with their lives.

i don't go to china and tell them how to make a burger right

you fucking big babies. you call blacks niggers, monkeys, and muds all the time but if someone says, not even calls a specific person or even group of people, just says "if you're white trash" you all need a fucking safe space

give me a break

SINK
THE
CHINK

I'm trying to bring it back, that and zipperhead.

well, she is right

no plans to discipline her
>white dude would have been fired, disowned and threatened with death
the fucking double standard is unreal
>but but only whites can be racist so fuck cracker white trash morons im not racist

I honestly have no problem with that review

Honestly, I'm Asian and I do the same. You white scum have literally no taste for Asian food.

shut the fuck up charlie chan

this

When I eat at Taco Bell I don't complain that it's not "authentic Mexican" food.

The children of immigrants who live in cities are insane SJW tier ppl. Its the parents or those who come straight from Asia who are based. I hate these people who make our race look n*gger tier.

no one is offended, this just shows the hypocrisy of liberal muh diversity sjw's. theyre all a bunch of white hating niggers, no better than us.

>dating white women

ahahahahaha, yeah you're a real man for going after women who are borderline men in their demeanor. have fun "taming" them or whatever strange reason you have for persuing them.

so if she called blacks niggers would you be cool with her?

>I'm an asian who lives in america, I am totally in touch with my culture!
>I'm 1/4 german, so im pretty much a teutonic god!
anyone getting really sick of this "im so authentic, i watched a documentary about (insert homeland) and its soooo much like me!" shit?

Chink is racist? I've been saying that shit for years

you don't date any women to begin with so you don't have to do anything

Make sure you keep the derogations straight--gook is a Korean....

ching chong ping pong kys

Not excusing her actions but everyone in Academia is a stuck up bitter asshole. Doesn't surprise me one bit

(((Ivy League))) schools have always been the training grounds of the IC.

But now with their goal being global government, they like to bring in all the minorities, you know why?

They are much easier to control and brainwash into being against whoever is the enemy of the day (today it's white people).

Remember, Ivy League school = brainwash infantilism factories.

that's cuz we're not dog-eating cretins like your mong ass

chinks are like swine, they'll eat fucking anything

Chink isn't even a racist term. How would you know the difference between a chink, a gook or a Jap without those terms?

well, then asians don't have integrity since they make the shit

You described most of yelp.

are white hating 35y+ female gooks the worst of the worst or what?

Porch Monkey 4 lyfe

Why is Angela Merkel at a neo-nazi rally?

people who really care about food really annoy me. even if it's shitty i don't really complain, who the hell cares it's just food. It's not like you're eating boogers and dirt, whatever you're eating can't be that bad

> Where the FUCK are all the Anglo or WASP alumni with deep pockets and power? Don't they care about this shit?

Why would they? They live in a money bubble and don't have to deal with the consequences of enrichment.

Are the mochi not good and not overpriced or are they not good but also overpriced?

nah dont give a fuck what she calls me could call me a white trash potato nigger to my face and I would just laugh its the double standard that pisses me off.

aren't they kike nepotism holes? No wonder alphabet spooks get hand picked from there. So like Zucc knocking up that chink broad, is The Kike scheming up to turn The Chink against the White Man?

>I bet they're behind this whore even getting that dean spot

Asians hate the blacks more than Sup Forums does user.

The eternal burger strikes again.

t. london broil producer

Would I go to a gook country and call everyone there a gook? No I wouldn't.

What these muds and chinks don't seem to understand is this is our country. They don't get to criticize unless they are on a slow boat back to whatever shithole they belong it.

But New Haven is full of niggers and spics. I think she's just confused between a light skinned spic and a white person. It's easy to do when you grow up with the type of privilege that allows you to become the dean of an Ivy League school.

we used to call chinks "9 irons" (because its the most slanted golf club)

still mad over the opium wars huh chinky?

time to go Chang

You eat noodles, rice, and dog. That's nothing to be proud of.
It wouldn't matter if she said this from her own country but the bitch needs to go back if she doesn't like white people.

you must not get out much to be making that statement. that or you've never been around asians.

OH HERRO PREASE! RYNO BAK GWILO MAKE REAR ASIAN PEEPER! CHING CHONG RYNO NOODER TASTE SO GOOD!

>loud gook

quiet down son

Koreans... japs... chinks..all the same

The roof Koreans weren't based, but they weren't cucked either. They just saw rampaging nigs trying to fuck up the nice things they had built and decided they weren't going to take it. Compared to modern Europeans, that might seem based, but really it's just common fucking sense.

Good point.

>The dean of one of the most important colleges in USA writes like that

American education

WTF????

Apology not accepted, Gook. Lose your job! Lose your job!

this is why we have no legal recourse and need to just gas all of these fucking kike rats

she won't get fired because when it comes down to it universities are businesses and chinks are currently the biggest customer base

>foreignpolicy.com/2015/11/16/china-us-colleges-education-chinese-students-university/

Hey, the opium wars were some fucked up shit, and it's hard to blame the Chinks for getting their revenge with this fentanyl shit, except for the fact that it's hastening white genocide.

Fucking Yellow Trash.

This should not be a suprise to anyone honestly.

Chinks hate white people, and the Jews are letting them in to replace us in the skilled labor positions of tech companies.

They need to be purged or deported during the day of the rope too.

The only good chink is a dead one.

Fuck that shit I knew a ton of asian kids and non of them got offended at the word chink. My eyes are pretty squinty for a white dude and they used to tell me I had chink eyes.

This was from both passive (which is like 90% of them) and non passive asians.

chink master race

damn

I actually feel bad for chink jr there

what the fuck

You are the real white trash.

>saw file name
> thought "oh is it the guy kicking the little kid?"
>it is