This FUCKING GUY

The fucking mean, sexist, xenophobic, bigot IDIOT who some how conspired with Russians so well and so air tight to become POTUS that in almost a year no one has been able to find any kind of credible proof even though every faggot under the sun has been looking for it.

Man. Hurts the brain.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/msKYF7A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Special Prosecutor.

everything he's ever done will be uncovered

all these shill threads full of desperation

youre... right? no proof is found because... there is no proof. it didnt happen.

We'll you have a tiny brain anyway so it shouldn't take much to hurt it.

My OP is fact, yet yours is wishful thinking.

Do you understand the difference?

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here.This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn.But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

>drumpf soon to be impeached
>virgins all post threads trying to get other people to make them feel better
This safespace cult is making itself obvious now.
Drumpf will be impeached
You regard virgins will (luckily) not reproduce
And the world will go back to normal
Bye bye

discord.gg/msKYF7A

join the pol discord if you guys need a place to discuss Seth Rich free from derailing

>We'll you
>tiny brain

Don't post again, please.

They're all 1 post by this ID idiots anyway. It's unlikely they even stay around to read the replies. Most are just shills who come post and then run back to their fellow redditors.

>posts a nebulous, opinionated statement
>fact
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAW you virgins are top notch entertainment

BAN THIS FAGGOT

I am going to start doxxing Sup Forums shills and killing you guys.

I have 3 sons because of my superior seed. Quit projecting your inability to have a female touch your pathetic cock.

You're showing your utter stupidity and complete ignorance of how the government works with every post.

You're only right about one thing

The world will go back to normal. Normal isn't what you are, scumsucker commie.

>d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-drumpf will surely be impeached this time says the increasingly mentally unhinged democuck redditor for the nine millionth time this year
livestream your suicide please

>I have 3 sons because of my superior seed
Post the paternity test or GTFO

You mean three step sons. Your wife's boys aren't really yours.

If she did breed them. I'd ask for a DNA check. Trust me. You REALLY need to a parental test.

Nice larp, queer virgin. I know you do not have children, nor do you have superior seed, LOL WHY THE THOUGHT OF THAT YOU FUCKING VIRGIN CRINGRLORD LOLOLOL
>SUPERIOR SEED
>SUPERIOR SEED
fucking pathetic
Hope you know that white people will be bred out while you are larping about your "SUPERIOR seed"

Also, I am a female you fucking retarded virgin

Muh on going investigation.

Zero evidence.

Keep wishing. I bet you have dreams of Trump plowing your mother.

SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL

Except he actually is going to get impeached. And good riddance. Worst president in US history.

>Sup Forumsacks who can't read more than the first five words of a thread
you fell for the clickbait meme

No moron. Unlike you I actually understand how politics work.

You boys seem triggered by the fact that I have three sons.

Is it because I can afford that many kids or is it because I have fuck trophies to prove I've had sex 3 more times than you.

Fucking pathetic.

>commie
LOL FUCKING DRUMPFKINS HAVE TO RESORT TO THE COMMIE INSULT EVERYTIMe
here's a thought, fucking idiot virgin: maybe, juuust maybe, literally everyone who doesn't agree with your fringe, anger-based ideology isn't a communist! I know, hard to imagine for such a tiny drumpftard brain
>commie
>commie
>commie
You aren't in 1960 , stop larping

5 posts.

No evidence.

Posts some more and keep proving my OP correct.

What are you 19? Maybe 20? You haven't been along long enough to remember Obama...

Except he actually is going to be impeached and removed from office, probably spend the rest of his tiny-handed days in prison
Hopefully executed for being the treasonous Russian he is

Based on what standard?
You're a fucking idiot

this feels like a larp but liberals really are this gullible I guess

6 Posts by this ID bitching and whining about something they hope is true.

Calm down, bud. These get to 300 or so.

>mean
Back to junior high with you.

>muh Obama
Face it virgin, Obama kept the country stable and nothing remotely as bad as this happened under him. I will admit he was vague and didn't have much conviction, but he was an excellent statesman. Infinitely better than "I'm being impeached because of the news" drumpf

>calm down
I am calm. And I know, for a fact that drumpfy will either be impeached or attempt a military coup which he will lose because revolutionaries will kill you fucking retards while you sit on your was and complain about Jewish people.
Face it virgin

Stable = sold the country out at every turn and fell for the global warming meme. Then yes

>Man. Hurts the brain.

The most powerful man in the world (POTUS) cannot coup himself you dumb nigger.

Jesus. This is the best shills pol has?

They must go back.

The president isn't a king or dictator you imbecile. He can't walk into capital hill, wave a magic wand, and make everything happen.

It takes long, hard battled negotiations with congress to get law makers to pose bills favorable to his plans. Then they have to clear both house and senate. Sometimes new laws have to withstand the scrutiny of the Supreme Court.

The only 'power' the president has besides making war for 90 days is through executive action - even that is fairly limited.

The president isn't going to change America in the first few months office.

Stop taking gender studies courses and maybe take an actual poly sci class.

BAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA drumpftard virgin can't into politics
Protip:if you get impeached you aren't president, fucking moron virgin

You don't know shit, faggot.

This is the dumbest post Ive read in a long time.
Never go full retard.
>I know for a fact
>provides zero evidence
Well done, retard. Well done.
Now calm the fuck down!!!

Wrong again moron.

Clinton was impeached. He got to stay in office because the senate did give the 2/3 votes to remove him from office. He was impeached by the house.

You know nothing about politics.

Does this mean that Bernie still has a chance?

Just fuck off m8 you're not good at this

Xenophobia is a good thing, and everyone is a bigot. Trump is a shitty jew cocksucking president though.

Oh here we go with the jooooo boogieman again.

Look under your bed leaf. Look quick!

>Hillary will win guys
>Trump is linked to Russia guys
>Trump will be Impeached guys

stfu already shill

8 Posts. Lots of words, but sadly for you and your wasted time, nothing even close to proving the OP incorrect.

25th Amendment
Article II Section IV reads: “Whenever the Vice President and a majority of either the principal officers of the executive departments or of such other body as Congress may by law provide, transmit to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives their written declaration that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, the Vice President shall immediately assume the powers and duties of the office as Acting President.”

The House of Representatives prepares the articles of impeachment, since it is endowed with the "sole Power of Impeachment," under Article I, Section 2, Clause 5 of the Constitution.

The articles are sent to the Senate, which has the exclusive power to "try all Impeachments" by virtue of Article I, Section 3, Clause 6.

OP said no facts had been presented. Which is in fact a fact unless you have something to share with the class

How would you know, you didn't understand a single word of it.

Be honest you're a summerfag aren't you? Here trying be edgy and looking for (you)s?

Does your mom and her new husband have big plans for you this summer?

No, the worst part are the redditors with 18 posts by this ID insisting OLDFAGS ARE SHAREBLUE SHILLS on anyone calling their shit out

>ITT people taking obvious bait.

What has happened under trump other than the insanity from the the left. The guy hasn't been in office long enough for anything substantial to happen