Conspiracy theory:

Conspiracy theory:

Russia wanted Trump president, but also to sow chaos in American politics. Russia succeeds because Hilldawg is Hilldawg.

Go over on Reddit/r/politics, a majority of anti Trump headlines come from The Independent. Owner is Alexander Lebedev, who is also Ex-KGB agent.

Could KGB fronted news outlets be helping leftie normies reee?

Wrong. Trump is a Jew puppet and the DNC is about to commit suicide when they are exposed further by this Comey investigation they are pushing. Trump won't need any support by then. We will have a one party system leading to a dictatorship run by Jews. Take it or leave it. It's happening. Screenshot these digits.

But why? Ukraine is a cute little luxury.

Maybe he likes Obamas non decisive approach to isis sustaining destabilization of oil markets?

Because they can't fight America conventionally, and maybe to just keep America internally occupied so it quits fucking with them awhile. Also because it's really funny.

>he thinks russia actually cares about the US

Trump only serves a specific purpose

to rile up poltards like you into revolution because that what the US did in Syria and Ukraine and may try in Russia

You're Jew fetish has misled you again. As technology flourished what became apparent to the powerful is that there are too many contingencies in the management of resources and control to afford any political solution--so government was quietly replaced by a form of entertainment while the elites have amassed unprecedented wealth. The richest 10% of Americans now own 76% of total wealth. 20 years ago they owned more like 30%. 50% of people have to share only 1% of the total wealth. Whatever you think of these facts ideologically, there are consequences. Do you ever ask yourself why white people every day are becoming more and more like degenerate 3rd worlders? Of course but you think it is due to some specious academic conspiracy tied to Cultural Marxism--the truth is that more and more whites are becoming as poor as niggers and have come to share those traits. We are living in the decline of a culture and civilization and you could kill every marxist and Jew and it would still not stop it. Do you honestly think that the rich whites would give up one dollar for muh race? Don't make me laugh user

wew

MEIR

KAHANE

CHABAD

GFYS

Did I break your brain user? Four Semitic names don't prove or disprove a thing.

Three* I don't know what GFYS is I need a quick rundown I guess

Exactly. Russia's goal is to spread political instability to the US. Last year that meant supportin Trump, but this year that means opposing him. The Russians will ALWAYS oppose the current POTUS.

People have testified to Congress that Russia is spreading racial tensions, too. Ever wondered where all the BLM shill acounts came from? Ever wondered why /r/politics has descended into a complete shitshow? It's the Russians.

Both trump and putin are puppets of the same kikes.

its hillarious how pol never talks about the right wing israeli extremist Meir Kahane

reflects how serious you are about the jews

Chabad is the key link between Trump and Russia, NYC

copy and paste this in shill threads.

DNC MURDERED SETH RICH. (((THEY))) ARE TRYING TO BURY THIS STORY IN EVERY SINLGE WAY CURRENTLY POSSIBLE. DO NOT LET THIS SLIDE

DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.

>SHILLS AND KIKES OUT IN FULL FORCE
SHILLS AND KIKES OUT IN FULL FORCE

>(Go Fuck Your Self)

SHILL LEAVE

>Russia
>Russia
>Russia

meanwhile no evidence has ever been presented

Really makes you tired of this nonsense.

>muh jews

You're retarded. Sure you'll find some "sign" that further confirms this genius conclusion you reached from watching youtube videos

DISINGENUOUS GAS LIGHTERS LEAVE

K. Well just ignore everything I say and retreat into your comforting narrative I guess.

>shills and kikes out in full force

indeed you are
now fuck off back to r/the_shill

Russia has been waging a propaganda war aginst the US since the KGB's inception. Look up Cultural marxism, a brand of feminism, critical theory, gender studies, and racial equality spread by the KGB to help lead the US to communism. The KGB likely has the most sophisticated propaganda network in the world. And who runs Russia? Vladimir Putin, ex-KGB.

Look up the Internet Research Agency. It's a modern day version of the JIDF - but it spreads Russian propaganda to Sup Forums, Reddit, twitter, anyone who will listen.

The most obvious sign of a Russian shill is gaslighting. They will misintrpret what you say or straight up like to your face. When called out, they retreat to whataboutism or point to the CIA.

I don't know what you mean. All I am saying is that the wealthy whites don't care about the poor whites any more than the wealthy Jews do. On the other hand wealthy Jews seem to look after poor Jews better. Is that why they suck?

meant for

>Poor Jews

Ah.
There must be some. But yeah why don't rich whites engage in the same kind of nepotism or whatever that Jews do?

Another muh Russia shrill thread.

Putin isn't controlled by the ZOG, therefore he is portrayed as the ultimate villian.

sage

Because the Jews have constructed a narrative where whites are called racist for caring for their own above others.

>putin isnt controlled by ZOG

goy..you dont even know who true jews are

yes of course
russia simply wants to destabilize our country and have people lose faith in its institutions
trump is perfect for their agenda and they have every reason to encourage the circus

yes rich whites absolutely would

whites are the only group that isn't naturally racist
the racism must be taught because our empathy extends to everyone in the world and our empathy leads us to believe the other races think the same way

how do you not understand the first thing about russia?
they've been waging this culture war since the fucking 1920s