Good Work, Men

I think the dems are legit afraid of never winning another election because this story will pop up in every future election now.

Never forget Seth Rich.

Good job, men.

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/seth-rich-fox-news-promoting-conspiracy-theories-death-family-a7741496.html
youtube.com/watch?v=QMbQGSWsN_0
youtube.com/watch?v=KXn6FzWBS4o
riggedit.com/seth-rich/
twitter.com/bradbaumn/status/864541738878328832)
youtube.com/watch?v=AZVozOKgv-c
scribd.com/document/320691960/Event-16113797-Public-Incident-Packet-1
archive.fo/JF9XF
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

Trump is a Jew puppet and the DNC is about to commit suicide when they are exposed further by this Comey investigation they are pushing. Trump won't need any support by then. We will have a one party system leading to a dictatorship run by Jews. Take it or leave it. It's happening. Screenshot these digits.

LOL come on folks. We've already looked into this and there is seriously nothing substantial here.

Yeah! Everybody move on! Nothing to see here!

bye

The democrats are frantically trying to put out the flames engulfing them.

I say now is the time to keep fanning those flames higher.

bump

Vince Foster could beat Seth Rich in a fight.

His name was Seth Rich

Bump

AMERICAN HERO

Obviously shill posts from South Africa all day today. Just go take a nap folks, and let this all blow over.

Check those fucking trips

>EAGLE SCREECH

>implying most people are against the execution of a Traitor.

You're Russia's useful idiot Army. They call you like a dog and you come running to do their bidding, no one else gives a fuck.

Bump with a sexy ass bitch.

Feel free to reciprocate, if you would.

CHEEEEE

AMERICA WAS SAVED BY SETH RICH

The globalists are the ones that want to enslave the entire world. Know who your true friends are.

Don't think that by helping the evil globalists that they will give a nice slice of life when they are in full control. Your enslavement will come too once you've been used up.

i just want to see the left capitulate,... i enjoy trolling the low-information voters

We're not done until Podesta and Clinton are put in jail.

Keep pushing.

Ok I'm being serious here I have no clue what's going on
I wake up and hear people talking about this guy, who is he? I guess he's dead now or something too?

I need a quick rundown.

>guys leaks DNC emails to wikileaks
>dies in VERY mysterious ways, all sorts of connection to the DNC
>recent story about him
>MSM desperately trying to SHUT IT DOWN

a complete list of all s/r threads, including archived and closed, needs to be front and center

Are you guys trying to turn this stupid shit into a Harambe meme? You're failing hard. Turning things into memes is a meme in itself these days.

Well, shit. No wonder no ""major"" news outlets have been touching it.

Thank you.

Bump it upppp

Bump

Time for another sexy bump?

Time for another sexy bump.

bump

Bump

WHERE CAN I GET THAT SHIRT. Not one like it, I want THAT shirt.

WE WONT QUIT ROBOT A1 STEAK SAUCE

I hope you burgers are spamming every news program big or small with thus. Force them to cover it !!

organic trips

Did anyone get the picture from the Medical Thread?! I was bumping like mad on three devices and shortly after this was posted the thread was pruned. I do not have the picture within this picture!

>"Globalists"
Fucking NAME THE JEW you COWARD!

ur autism is showing sir

(OP)
>Josh Dolin
>Ardennen Watson
>Amanda Karpay
>Elizabeth Shapell
>Matt McClure
>Rebecca Charen
>Benjamin Fischbein
>Burns Strider
>Ellie Cohen
>Elizabeth Price
>Johan Newman
>Benjamin Williams
>Caryn Lenhoff
>Daniel Wesel
>Karla Towel
>Kathleen Kennedy

shit is getting weird guys. Wikileaks compromised?

Poor Seth rich.....Shame he had to die.

t. DNC operative

bump

thats a guy

Bump.
They're spinning this pretty hard. It looks suspicious as fuck and people want answers.

These digits say ShareBlue office has an electrical fire within the week.

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/seth-rich-fox-news-promoting-conspiracy-theories-death-family-a7741496.html

>Seth Rich: Fox News is promoting conspiracy theories about his death, says family of murdered aide

>“It’s sad but unsurprising that a group of media outlets who have repeatedly lied to the American people would try and manipulate the legacy of a murder victim in order to forward their own political agenda, think there is a specific place in hell for people like that.” - Seth Rich's family's spokesman

You left out the rest of the headline. When they say "family" they actually mean the Democrat crisis PR spokesperson assigned to the family, Brad Bauman.

Shill. I saw this post twice now. Happy with your blood money? You won't be when you're burning in hell.

The spokesperson Brad Bauman is a democrat shill, a crisis PR person assigned to the family by the DNC.

Exactly. The family couldn't even afford a private investigator, how the hell could they pay fucking Bauman?

It's simple. He's the Democrat's paid mouthpiece.

Context? As much as possible.

R u sure? Cuz I have other photos of her and she looks plenty female to me.

Can't find them atm though, so this will just have to do.

He bravely defended his ideals.

I may hate democracy, but this was a man of honor within said system.

Fuck the cia, pedo fbi and deep state. Gas congress, gas the kikes. God v evil war now.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!

Shut up already. Let's say both things are true. This place has posted the split railroad tied down stick men meme pic many times. Where we choose if we hit the switch yes? So. Every time something ridiculous and asinine comes out. It's either Trump insulting somebody. Or Trump saying everybody hates him and life is unfair. Is Trump outside the realm of these accusations? His 5th avenue remarks that one time? So. The excuse story you made affected far fewer things and people than what you're hiding. Therefore more people would care about a potentially corrupt supervisor of the Haitian world. But this Seth thing is not new. Don't pull out your files too much and dance too many times. Makes you sound like a book club for women

Say wut?

They posted that exactly 40 minutes before the Sup Forums servers went down today and image posting was halted for about 6 hours. This was also shortly after a tripcode user going by CODEFAG posted some info about Seth Rich, and later reported their internet had been cut and their place raided. They haven't posted since.

>pic
what am I looking at?

His name was Seth Rich

b-b-b-but muh russia

Supposedly the doctor that "took care" of Seth Rich as he was dying.

Look at

Jack Sava on staff at hospital Rich may have been in. Still trying to confirm his hospital. MedAnon gave a lot of info. I can see why that thread got pruned.

bump

ah, thanks!

bump

Her FB is sorta creepy

F

The EVIDENCE is REAL:

Jimmy Dore on Seth Rich:

Hannity & Limbaugh:

I dare you to INFORM YOURSELF :

Facts /Timeline/ Sources on SETH RICH HERE :

riggedit.com/seth-rich/

Instead of screaming “CLINTON/PODESTA HAD RICH KILLED” we need to start asking questions.
>Can we trust the Rich Family spokesman Brad Bauman?
>Why was Brad Bauman LOLing on Twitter about the situation? (twitter.com/bradbaumn/status/864541738878328832)
>Police reports show Seth was still alive when EMS responded, what did he say?
>Where is the body camera footage from the police that were there?
>What is the HRC connection to Officer Robinson who responded to the scene of the crime?
>Why was Joe Capone (owner of the bar Seth left in an unusual state before he was murdered) in the White House days before Seth’s death?
>Were SEIU (DNCs biggest donor) nurses treating Seth upon arrival?
>Where is the laptop of Seth Rich?
Anyone with more questions to add/additional info please reply. We need big journalists asking these questions/raising awareness.
Megathread
riggedit.com/seth-rich/
Message from Seth’s parents
youtube.com/watch?v=AZVozOKgv-c
police report
scribd.com/document/320691960/Event-16113797-Public-Incident-Packet-1

Bumpitty bump bump

Did anyone get a copy of what he posted befor the severs kicked out???

>trusting Brad Bauman
No

Here

Bump

>Seth Rich: Fox News is promoting conspiracy theories about his death, says family of murdered aide

>“It’s sad but unsurprising that a group of media outlets who have repeatedly lied to the American people would try and manipulate the legacy of a murder victim in order to forward their own political agenda, think there is a specific place in hell for people like that.” - Seth Rich's family's spokesman

Also

HAHAHAHA you fucking idiot. His family never hired that PI, they've denounced him. And on top of that he promised to deliver proof and failed to do so. You're burying your head in brazenly made up shit to avoid dealing with the reality that your candidate is probably going to be impeached.

>Seth Rich's family's spokesman
He was assigned to the family by the DNC. Go fuck yourself with your spam.

Please read
:)

They hired him, they just didn't pay for him. Seth's father signed the contract.
>they've denounced him
The DNC-appointed spokesman denounced him. Family hasn't said squat.

this

archive.fo/JF9XF
He's even trying to discredit unknown future evidence.

man, the sliding is real

Bump for justice.

Can I /r/ the image of Bart Simpson writing lines of "His name was Seth Rich"?

The EVIDENCE is REAL:

Jimmy Dore on Seth Rich:

Hannity & Limbaugh:

I dare you to INFORM YOURSELF :

Facts / Timeline / Sources on SETH RICH HERE :

riggedit.com/seth-rich/

Drain the swamp.

We need all you people pissed off about media lies and liberal corruption to take to twitter and facebook. Spread the word about Seth and do not let them escape it. Every post about Seth outside here is a step toward calling out the media's bullshit and certainly a distraction from it.

I'll be doing this tomorrow morning. Around 5-7am CST keep an eye out for threads on here compiling various information that has come out recently and some ways to spread it online. We need to make it easy to find good, easy to understand facts all in one place.