SETH RICH WILL GO DOWN AS ONE OF THE GREATEST AMERICAN HEROES!

Slaughter by the fine folks at the DNC

Other urls found in this thread:

riggedit.com/seth-rich/
youtube.com/watch?v=QMbQGSWsN_0
youtube.com/watch?v=KXn6FzWBS4o
youtube.com/watch?v=4KPXAc2w6gM&t=209s
youtube.com/watch?v=EOVwdN2iBsA
govtslaves.info/comprehensive-clinton-body-count-list/
twitter.com/bradbaumn/status/864541738878328832)
youtube.com/watch?v=AZVozOKgv-c
scribd.com/document/320691960/Event-16113797-Public-Incident-Packet-1
discord.gg/msKYF7A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Trump is a Jew puppet and the DNC is about to commit suicide when they are exposed further by this Comey investigation they are pushing. Trump won't need any support by then. We will have a one party system leading to a dictatorship run by Jews. Take it or leave it. It's happening. Screenshot these digits.

Bm foratariotis,

LOL come on folks. We've already looked into this and there is seriously nothing substantial here.LOL come on folks. We've already looked into this and there is seriously nothing substantial here.LOL come on folks. We've already looked into this and there is seriously nothing substantial here.

bump

I dare you to INFORM YOURSELF:

Facts/Timeline/Sources on SETH RICH HERE:

riggedit.com/seth-rich/

Bump this shit up

Lol slow this time, not the first.

Seth Rich was killed by Russians and the investigator was paid by them to point at the DNC, Screen cap this for future proof.

So what is the logic here. The people who's be able to kill so many people without a hint of evidence. Just so happens to forget something simple?

>Having literally no evidence

Try harder faggot.

Nice paste
You're going on many new threads and pasting this shit everywhere

Its the mosy likely choice, the timing is too perfect for a coincidence you bluepilled cuck

Your right people are trying to get you to look at this and not something else.

It was easy before the internet turned into one large detective agency.

Now they can't get away with this shit.

bump

Press 1 to for patriotic nationalism and avenge seth rich

>Now they can't get away with this shit.

You kinda missing the point. It doesn't make any sense if you compared to the other people the DNC allegedly killed. Why is this one so sloppy? What happen the regular guy took a vacation?

No he won't. He's just another figure in the machine of politics.

Desperate times call for desperate measures, plus the body count in her history hasnt been too far off either.

>yeah lets kill this guy after he leaks already happened
>this totally isn't putting us at unnecessary risk no matter how small
>we are the shadow government that truly runs the world but lets let a petty minor thing like revenge get in the way of our goals
>oh my god im such a faggot ugurhgur

>So sloppy

Look at Vince Foster. Look at Terry Yeakey.

NONE of these are perfectly clean "suicides" or accidents. They're all sloppy. The only reason (((they))) get away with it is because people either didn't have access to the information at the time, or couldn't be bothered to look into any of the events for themselves beyond being fed the bullshit the MSM spewed out.

well i think the Seth Rich thing is real, he is an hero, but there is to demonstrable proofs, no name of who is leaking the info about his laptop. I am sure, after they kill Seth Rich they get rid of any personal stuff with evidence, like his laptop, this is comon sense.
Maybe the soros are pushing this news, because they know its not any evidence, and is a dead end, a waste of time of the right media.

>Vince Foster
All investigation stated it was a suicide and there was zero evidence saying it wasn't.

>Terry Yeakey.
A divorcee who lost the ability to see his kids and had to work two jobs to pay child support. Kills his self.

We have different definitions of the word sloppy.

Nice try shill faggot.

Jimmy Dore on Seth Rich:
youtube.com/watch?v=QMbQGSWsN_0

Hannity & Limbaugh:
youtube.com/watch?v=KXn6FzWBS4o

bump

Bump

Can any talented anons make a seth rich version of this, but pro seth rich?

"Respond to Seth Rich Threads

Start Seth Rich Threads"

Etc.

Vince Foster:
youtube.com/watch?v=4KPXAc2w6gM&t=209s

Terry Yeakey:
youtube.com/watch?v=EOVwdN2iBsA

The ball's in your court to disprove everything.

review; theyre starting to close the seth rich threads, lol.

>muh Seth Rich
>the DNC is going to pay guys!!!111!!1
Would you just accept that this shit is going nowhere, and stop shilling these threads?

govtslaves.info/comprehensive-clinton-body-count-list/

Do we have a general timeline of when WL received these documents that Seth leaked?

R
U
S
S
I
A

K
I
L
L
E
D

H
I
M

Instead of screaming “CLINTON/PODESTA HAD RICH KILLED” we need to start asking questions.
>Can we trust the Rich Family spokesman Brad Bauman?
>Why was Brad Bauman LOLing on Twitter about the situation? (twitter.com/bradbaumn/status/864541738878328832)
>Police reports show Seth was still alive when EMS responded, what did he say?
>Where is the body camera footage from the police that were there?
>What is the HRC connection to Officer Robinson who responded to the scene of the crime?
>Why was Joe Capone (owner of the bar Seth left in an unusual state before he was murdered) in the White House days before Seth’s death?
>Were SEIU (DNCs biggest donor) nurses treating Seth upon arrival?
>Where is the laptop of Seth Rich?
Anyone with more questions to add/additional info please reply. We need big journalists asking these questions/raising awareness.
Megathread
riggedit.com/seth-rich/
Message from Seth’s parents
youtube.com/watch?v=AZVozOKgv-c
police report
scribd.com/document/320691960/Event-16113797-Public-Incident-Packet-1

discord.gg/msKYF7A

join the pol discord if you guys need a place to discuss Seth Rich free from derailing

I-I'll consider it

>SETH RICH WILL GO DOWN AS ONE OF THE GREATEST AMERICAN HEROES!
Sup Forums tricked into worshiping a Democrat?

I have to say, the Kremlin has done an outstanding job fooling the stupidest retards in America once again!