TRUMP JUST SINGLEHANDEDLY MURDERED EVERY DEMOCRAT

8 YEARS CONFIRMED!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gzibncF1GSA
rand.org/content/dam/rand/pubs/perspectives/PE100/PE198/RAND_PE198.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Trump is a Jew puppet and the DNC is about to commit suicide when they are exposed further by this Comey investigation they are pushing. Trump won't need any support by then. We will have a one party system leading to a dictatorship run by Jews. Take it or leave it. It's happening. Screenshot these digits.

He left out the part about Trump being a Jew puppet, but he's the only public figure to point this out. He probably read my comments elsewhere.

> Trump is a Jew puppet
lol can you niggers at least use a different template when you shill, this is embarrassing

Again with the chess bullshit

No digits yet. Maybe 100 more tries

The trap has been set lads! Remember, Hillary is under multiple investigations. Trump is not. What do you think was discussed in those memos? Russia? Nope. They discuss Hillary and the DNC. This is going to force the DNC to expose themselves and drain the swamp.

I wanna believe.
Please lord god.

It takes time for them to update scripts, they're still opperating under the "Trump will usurp Assad" paradigm

Off by one.

THESE digits say that trump kills the dems and sets his sights on the Jews. Their victory in this will leave them weak. He will strike when the time is right.

> everyone is a jewish puppet
You would know you jid.

Bill is paid cheerleader

Close enough It's still true tho. Like them or hate them, Trump has Jew protection and he is virtually untouchable.

>s-special council mean Trump is i-innocent!

Rural and suburban retards think Trump is innocent

City people all know he's done for

Bill is on Trump's dick harder than anyone else I know, but he is usually right, like I can't think of an instance where he was wrong, he was even one of the first to say Trump would win the presidency with 100% certainty.

calm down
youtube.com/watch?v=gzibncF1GSA

>>T-this is 4D chess! Trump is turning the tables now!
Says increasingly nervous man for seventh time this year.

Those posts all make no sense.
>special prosecution means we dindu nuffin
>on verge of impeachment
>this is obama's fault

No one is talking about chess you stupid monkey, this is the end-all be-all of the Russian shit. This is what both sides have been clamoring for.

Nice flag kike

I hate Special Counsels, for two reasons: I think the Clinton Investigation got out of hand and derailed the GOP. Monica-gate also led to the Bushtard's rise to power. Secondly, Special Counsels have no real Constitutional Standing. They become out-of-control Inspector Javerts, the chief example being Patrick Fitzgerald's bogus investigation of Karl Rove's "exposing" of Valerie Plame, when he had known since the beginning it was Colin Powell's close aide who actually outed the woman.

I just don't like them. That said, Bill has been right so far. I just don't want this thing to derail Trump's tax cut program.

Well it makes perfect sense. I came to the same conclusion independently.
>Hillary under multiple investigations
>Russian collusion story concocted to derail the private server scandal
>Trump and Comey would have been discussing Hillary & DNC rather than bogus Russian story
>Seth Rich murder under growing suspicion
>memos exposed will like lead to an investigation with greater powers than the FBI was limited to
>DNC is fucked

The only think he left out is that would leave us with a one party system which is the requirement for establishing a dictatorship. In this case, it would be a dictatorship run by Jews.

>Special Counsels have no real Constitutional Standing. They become out-of-control Inspector Javerts
Perhaps the only way to expose the DNC. We'll see what happens.

>39739
It's that bird thing

>appoint special counsel
>once again nothing is found
>russia story dead for good
>democraps have nothing
>trump landslide 2020

praise kek

>Cucknadian takes a break from watching wife get BLACKED to shareblue on /pol
>Says Trumps 'done for'
>Doesn't know impeachment does not mean removal from office
>Alpha-American calls leaf cuck on /pol
>Goes back to watching wife get blasted
>Realizes he's a stupid cuck and a leaf
>Kills self

BTFO sharefag.

It's kind of pointless to refer to Sup Forums as a collective group who after on everything, but good luck with that. This is nit an altright board for sucking nigger dicks and never was.

Ignore the shills. Have faith

>bill mitchel
Dude needs to fire whoever paints on his eyebrows.

Aquafresh shitposting

copy and paste this in shill threads.

DNC MURDERED SETH RICH. (((THEY))) ARE TRYING TO BURY THIS STORY IN EVERY SINLGE WAY CURRENTLY POSSIBLE. DO NOT LET THIS SLIDE

DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.

>SHILLS AND KIKES OUT IN FULL FORCE
SHILLS AND KIKES OUT IN FULL FORCE

>Bill Mitchell

You're better than this Sup Forums

He's not even being impeached. This is just a pointless investigation into a story that was concocted to derail from the private server scandal exposed by Seth Rich.

THE SPECIAL COUNSEL WILL BE USED TO DESTROY TRUMP BY HAVING UNNACCOUNTABLE 'LAW ENFORCERS' IMPEACH HIM USING DNC PROPAGANDA AS A BASIS

I know nothing will come of this, but a lot of people actually think Trump will leave office if he's impeached. The worst that will happen is the Democrats will use it as fodder for the 2018 midterms.

1. This will kill the DNC.
2. Trump is indisputably in bed with the Jews. FFS they are family. If you don't acknowledge this you are a cocksucking pleb. You're a blind follower.

HAHAHA. This guy is delusional. Sad.

okay fuck this guy tell me what Special Counsel does.

This is a great theory and all, but you guys forgot one thing...the Russia thing is legit.
The only BTFO'ing to happen will be the current administration.

Wow. Stay in school buddy. Wew

If the Jews get their greater Israel then it's cool by me, just kill the DNC

I
HATE
WHITE
PEOPLE

>the Russia thing is legit.

You keep saying this.

Self hating Swede? Why you do this to yourself?

Go back to stormfront you autisic antisemetic virgin.

He's adorable. If anything bad happens regarding Trump he will either dismiss it as fake or claim it's actually good and he's laughing right now.

fuck off cumskin

I fucking hate boomer bill

>Trump is a Jew puppet
you need hasbara lessons there schmuel
Didn't he just sign an EO stopping the US embassy from moving away from TelAviv?

instresting biased prediction that i will invest in anyway

>swede
>white

this is how he makes his money, its foolish to think political pundits give a shit beyond keeping their fans onboard

>shit their pants in unison. Cleanup on aisle 3
>democrats shart in mart

Well if you wanna get technical I am a cumskin because we all started off as sperm.

Wow, I just stopped down to Liberal levels of argumentation.

What I don't understand and if someone could correct me it would be appreciated

What has Trump done which is illegal? People may disagree with him but what laws has he broken to be impeached? Therefore, surely all the people bleating on about impeachment over the issue are the actual ones who are supporting illegal actions on the basis of partisan beliefs.

If Trump actually did tell Russia "Watch out for laptops on your planes because they might be bombs, so says our intelligence." Or things of a similar nature then why is that illegal? The very fact he's President means sharing information which he deems fit is not illegal.

4D JUDO

Bill literally shills every waking hour for the Trump presidency. His only unique trait is his ironic boomer shit posting on twitter. He has no ideology and offers nothing to be "right" about.

Bamp

Bill Mitchell is a fucking cuck, but this is true. This special counsel is good for Trump, especially with this Mueller heading it. This will put an end to muh Russia once and for all.

Trump literally said himself that he fired Comey because of the Russia investigation. God damn you all are morons.

Go the fuck back to r/the_shabbos and talk about based israel

>Bill is on Trump's dick harder than anyone else I know
He was acting like a titty toddler when those tomahawks landed on syria though

yes he did

Which is why you should be scared because he's telling you what the people paying him are thinking. The democrats fucked up this time.

They better have a Goddam bob-Marley level smoking gun or else most of this country is gonna politically tear those cocksuckers apart from their ceaseless melodrama and bogus headlines and constant transparent brinkmanship. They went all in today and either they put their cards on the table or their getting ridden out of town on a rail (symbolically of course- they will be obliterated in 2018).

He fired him because of his handling of it, not because of it. Also, pic related.

>"In my capacity as acting Attorney General, I determined that it is in the public interest for me to exercise my authority and appoint a Special Counsel to assume responsibility for this matter," Rosenstein said in a statement. "My decision is not a finding that crimes have been committed or that any prosecution is warranted. I have made no such determination. What I have determined is that based upon the unique circumstances, the public interest requires me to place this investigation under the authority of a person who exercises a degree of independence from the normal chain of command."
Not much really.

It's illegal to ask the FBI to stop investigating criminals. That's obstruction of justice.

none

May these digits bring justice

He and real Trumpists realize WINNING is our ideology.

>What has Trump done which is illegal?
Nothing
>People may disagree with him but what laws has he broken to be impeached?
None

Imagine (if you're a Trump supporter) that Hillary won. Imagine how every day would have this lingering sense of defeat and loss knowing that she is your president. Imagine a scandal was ever-looming that could potentially (no matter how unlikely) cause her to be impeached. We all would be acting the same way, ignoring logic and reality. They're desperate, they're angry and sad. Enjoy it because it's hilarious.

What exactly is legit?
>Muh Russia hacked election
How?
>by exposing DNC for being corrupt and leaking to the public
Yeah and? You would rather have the corruption hidden and not have the public know? Well I know you would but I think most independent people would prefer the truth.

Trump will win.

Thanks, I was going to post this

That never happened. Source.

...and you keep denying it.
rand.org/content/dam/rand/pubs/perspectives/PE100/PE198/RAND_PE198.pdf

The truths about to exposed will make you sick to your stomach

Civil War averted!
A V E R T E D
V
E
R
T
E
D

Would you rather have corruption hidden? Trump's corruption is being exposed. This is good for America.

And it just keeping getting better and better. For once I am starting to feel GLAD I voted instead of sitting this one out, like I did Obama vs Romney (which really wasn't even an election, it was a joke!)

5d chess confirmed

Did you just unironically post Bill Mitchell tweets?

Do boomers post on Sup Forums?

>"I hope you can let this go.."
>obstruction of justice

lol

Which is it shill, is trump a kike or a nazi? You people are fucking retarded

Imagine you're not a cocksucking faggot who worships politicians like they are infallible gods. Fuck all the blind followers on the right and left. You are nothing but a rope in a tug of war.

Sure. Been waiting for that for months...just like an announcement that trump is dropping out of race...any day now.

whether or not that happened is literally what congress just subpeonaed the FBI about

Just shine the light and see what scurries out. The problem I see is the lack of media coverage should this produce anything of substance

Caviar BTFO!

Will this finally stump him?

Relying on unverifiable sources and circumstantial evidence isn't "exposing" anything
In fact, it makes lots of people more skeptical than anything

You seem a little upset, Stephen, still with the homophobic names? Really? tsk tsk.

>doesn't it let it go
>is fired
use your brain

But as of yet, there's not known indication of that and anyone claiming that happened as a fact is lying. So who cares?

>"pls stop investigating my criminal friend"
>not obstruction
This is the same shit you hate about the Clintons.