STOCK MARKET HAPPENING

Trump crashing stock markets with no survivors

Other urls found in this thread:

msn.com/en-us/money/careersandeducation/jack-welch-impeachment-of-trump-would-blow-the-market-away/vi-BBBen8N
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Explain to me please kraut

The media is doing this with its smear campaign. Not Trump

Someone here does not understand the market and it is not me

is it trump doing that, or the deep state and their propaganda arm?

and the records the markets hit under trump, the beginning of the return of jobs, housing, and other economic indicators were high enough to have lots of room to "crash" on any given day

especially when the lizards in washington are trying to push the impeachment meme. you better believe george soros is making a killing off this.

Media creates turbulence
Media blames Trump for turbulence
Media gets BTFO
Repeat

Sage

volatility index. goes up when the markets overall are tanking. just means a shit ton of stock was sold. (((they're))) at it again.

Volatility index =/= Happening index

It means I'm going to make money on bear trades tomorrow

>Jews use manufactured crisis to buy up cheap stocks before it's outed as another MSM lie

No matter what happens, the Jews win in the end.

>threats of impeachment cause economic turmoil
I'm shocked

all this uncertainty can cause multiple bubbles to burst

like overvalued startups or property in cities

it would be like 2007 crisis on steroids

So there are many indexes for stocks. The ones that are the most popular are the DOW jones(the 30 biggest stocks), the NASDAQ(the biggest electronic marletplace, as well as most of the big tech stocks), and the s&p 500, which are big amarivan companies. The s&p 500 VIX index is, as said, the volatility index. If its high everything is going to shit.

This. I hope they all burn in hell. They deserve it.

Thanks Anons

you're welcome. I'm autistic about the market so I jump at any chance to sperg out.

My dear retards, see:

This 100%. There is no clearer evidence of the malice of the media than their merciless witch hunt that is now causing the American people to suffer if they have any savings at all. I have no doubt that if it meant "getting" Trump, these idiots would collapse the whole god damn economy. We're all trading bullets, bread, gasoline, and pussy, the world is in ruins, but hey...at least we got Donald Trump impeached on a questionable interpretation of a technicality.

(((they))) they can use the situation and blame trump for it

and the only way to fix it will be another war

Buy
Vix

>Dumped all stocks at over 25% yearly gain several months ago
>Bought gold and silver

Keep the chaos and panic coming donny

Futures are already up, user. Good luck to you.

>the absolute STATE of bovespa

>2017
>not investing in cryptocurrency

msn.com/en-us/money/careersandeducation/jack-welch-impeachment-of-trump-would-blow-the-market-away/vi-BBBen8N

the impeachment of Trump would destroy all the gains since his election.

the left would literally fuck the economy to get rid of Trump.

we might be heading towards recession if impeachment goes through.

lets say it was found out trump did something really bad and is then impeached, how hard would it drop?

>only -300 today

We wish it were -3000 but we are thankful to our heavenly father for -300.

>Psalm 86:17 Show me a sign of your goodness so that those who hate me will see it and be put to shame show a sign that you, LORD, have helped me and comforted me.

>implying because over 20 years it goes up things like 1987, 2001, 2008 don't matter to short-medium term investors and the economy as a whole
>being this fucking retarded

tfw either way we get The Happening

thanks Trump!

Lol this is not happening untill oktober

Investors smell a coup and potential civil war.

Lots of these investors are foreigners. When they see something like what is happening of the USA, it reminds them of home.

The Indians are surrounding Trump's wagon.

1/4% to 1/2% fluxuation is completely reasonable though, so a fair few countries clearly not giving a fuck, or it's delayed.

You're comparing a 1 day 'happening' with historic crashes that lasted weeks, months, or years. Also you don't understand the concept of relative magnitude.

The notion of being influenced by your opinion of financial forecasting is laughable.