David Duke Appreciation Thread: Because it's the least we can do for white civilization

David Duke Appreciation Thread: Because it's the least we can do for white civilization.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yZNiPoCGz8c
youtube.com/watch?v=FJjSzXkm55o&spfreload=10&bpctr=1495066861
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Generally speaking, fuck white people. But David Duke is cool by me. He's onto the jews and isn't afraid to say it. His Trayvon Martin video was eye opening.

youtube.com/watch?v=yZNiPoCGz8c

Cut that degenerate shit out!

He's a fucking controlled shill who comes out every so often so the news can point to him and go "Look, a NAZI supports (candidate)! (Candidate) is a NAZI!!!!"

If you like (((David Duke))) you're a retard.

>Controlled shill
Video hidden behind a jootube warning about viewer discretion.

youtube.com/watch?v=FJjSzXkm55o&spfreload=10&bpctr=1495066861

i see this and think its plausible but his actual research and radio show are pretty well resourced.

If he were a shill, the things he says wouldn't sound so plausible. A media shill would sound like a bad strawman, not well-spoken and sensible and sophisticated. The media would want their shill to sound as ridiculous as possible for maximum anti-white propaganda effect.

If he were smart like you're saying, he wouldn't come out and throw his toxic name behind candidates he claims to like

They only trot him out in msm because he's the most well known white supremacist in the country. When people think KKK neo nazi they think David Duke

He supported Trump, and Trump won. Or are you saying that he would have been better off endorsing Clinton, watching her lose, and then spending the next 4-8 years living in a country run by the candidate he opposed. He picked a winner, and now he's reaping the benefits.

I like Dr. Duke, he's getting to be an old timer, like me. I really likw when he totally obliterated Alex "Israel first" Jones who knew better than to call Duke a commie or a liberal, like AJ does to all of his callers who say cut all funding to Israel or even remotely mention the JQ in passing.

So you think Duke's endorsement helped Trump win? He should keep who he supports to himself

Who or what is this thing and what is it on about?

If you unironically posted there, you are the retard.

Go be a nigger somewhere else

David Duke speaks the truth. The media that condemns him all have something in common, starting with the letter J.

Even if Duke's endorsement didn't help Trump, neither did it hurt him. Duke realized that Trump's ideals were closest to his out of all the candidates, and that Trump was going to win. Duke's decision to openly support Trump combined both commitment to his ideals and political pragmatism.

He has aids

Exactly. Duke should have publicly endorsed Hillary Clinton so she would have gotten negative media coverage like Trump did.

LOL!
Shut up you lying kike.

I heard he has been accused of selling his membership list to the ADL a few times, maybe back in the 80s and 90s.

bump