Putin Offers Transcript of Talks - Damn Slide Threads Edition

Might be the biggest slide of the year yet.
>RT Source
>Transcript won't be released unless Trump Approves
>Proper Official Statement, not hearsay
>No Audio exists, Transcript only
>Both relevant parties maintain American head of state's right to control information
>Origin of 'leak': Washington Post

Russian Foreign Ministry: “Have you guys been reading American newspapers again? Don’t read them. They can be used in many different ways, but one shouldn’t read them – recently it has become not only harmful, but dangerous.”
>tl;dr Fuck the msm

>NO mention of this on MSM
>NO proper mention of this on twatter
>NO mention on Cuckbook
>Endless Sup Forums slide threads and shills
Looks like they were ready for this wave of bullshit, without question. They're out for blood without any level of self respect after Comey.

rt.com/news/388673-putin-schizophrenia-trump-lavrov-leak/

Previous thread attempt:
>

Shameless self-bump

Bump
Let's NOT end up like France

OP's cannot bump their own threads anymore.

Also, we talked about this hours ago. It's a nice card to have in your deck, but no need to spend it right now

Well, there goes half of my autism.

What talks? The Comey ones? What is going on?

Bump

interesting. have a free bump

I love what the world is shaping up to.

Bump

>pic related shillbot breakdown in 404'd thread. We're under heavy assault.

DNC is finished

The (((claim))) that (((washpo))) knows about Trump doing a Treason

Monitoring this leaf-made thread

What a timeline right? Will putin destroy the russian narrative? I mean, he has a direct phoneline with trump. he can do it right now and the deep state would be annihilated

Omar "the magic man" Mateen

> turns 49 fruits into vegetables

The man is an artist.

>shills getting sleepy
bump

I should be shitposting, not contributing.

so it's classified source of the supposed treason that washpo alluded to?

bumping

holy FUCK my sides

>>Transcript won't be released unless Trump Approves
CULOOSHUN

they have actually worked their magic recently or maybe the mods just gave up caring because I visit /pol less and less the past few months.
repetition is the main factor in pissing me of and seeing them fucks do the daily shill cycles goes against everything this site is about when you think about.
I miss moot at this point,even that faggot would sort this out or atleast jew them with bot price passes.

there are shills but that one's not real

All we have is washpo shitposting at this time, and Putin offering with Trump permission to go public with the transcript that washpo is being autistic about

Don't make me rake one of my own kind.

im genuinely interested in how this story has survived, allit came down to is

"trump coluded with russia"

over what? when? to what extent? there is literally no substance to it. i jist dont understand how this shit gets to fly. seriously baffling

I have another one like that

It's post election fatigue man. So much has happened it's sensory overload. I like to splice up the Times with camping trips/vacations etc. if you thought you missed a happening another is right around the corner.

We need audio. Transcripts aren't going to hold up

You know I genuinely wonder how these people will defend themselves once the narrative gets busted open. Will they run out of the country to avoid prosecution? Or simply get on their knees and beg for forgiveness?
A lot of psychopathy among them, so expect the worst.

fake news

they need an excuse to bash trump no matter what

ok cool, nothing but another random smear attempt by MSM

dude, read it. that is not how shills work. obvious satire

i wish shills were that stupid and obvious... well, maybe some are, but definitely not all

Because two governments isn't good enough, you need a late night talkshow host to give you your geopolitical (((facts)))

Where have you been?

Intredasting

>CULOOSHUN
Reminds me of Megumin's EXPLOSION!

Our news and entertainment agencies collude to get it in front of everyone at all times.

Nearly every individual citizen could think it's bullshit but they'd keep running stories about it 24/7.

Yeah, let me believe the leader of the country that is our biggest geopolitical threat over our own common journalists. What the fuck are you guys thinking?

don't tell me what I feel you double nigger,I just explained why I stopped coming here and I explained it was the repetitive shill treads...how did you not read that?

People aren't going to believe it if they don't hear it. I think the transcripts Russia has are true, I'm just saying there's going to be problems.

this is an important point in time for the critics and the cynics of the governments of the world. while this might be a good thing in regards to the situation trump is in, why would it be welcomed? isn't the idea supposed to be inherent distrust towards any government? like when the fag general said the US govt had undeniable proof assad gassed his own people but we can't see the confidential evidence.. yeah right bitch

figure your shit out already. never seen contrarian bootlicking before

you need to spread this little nugget everywhere:
>the Israelis are now super-pissed off that they can't go around bombing airliners and blaming it on muh terrorists anymore.

This one is a bit different. The previous have been more cohesive, this one reminds me of a flailing animal.
I'm concerned about the 'problems' of a semi-open civil war. The globalists are animals like any other, and get violent when properly cornered and wounded.
calling all artfags

they will blame russian hacking for the next 8 years?

Just spoke with my contact in Israel. They are 100% sure Jared is the leaker.

Shills BTFO.

I honestly, with all my heart and what is left of my soul, hope that every politician involved in this shit show of a political game dies in the most horrid way possible. I mean supreme justice brought upon them all. I am talking about Armageddon on their asses.

Liberals need to die, period

I didn't anticipate that they would anyway carry this on for a year. But alas, they do. And many of their talking heads actually believe it's true. They are 1000x more paranoid an crazy than the tea party people.

The ironic thing being he was probably working with CIA, so it was a Dem. Party operation.

Its gets sad when their figureheads believe their own bullshit.

This.

If FBIanon is for real, then everyone in congress is going to know about the thwarted Israeli false flag.

Auhhhh.. not going to happen.

Cry more.

I'm giving you a Bump OP
Because I care

Bump

Thank you. You're my favorite faggot now.

At this point I expect Trump and Putin to come out and do a fun interview ( think Bush Putin era) and laugh at the media for a solid hour at how they made them look like this.
remember when bush and putin were bros and we all sighed with relief knowing we would not worry if USA and Russia were on good terms?

I don't. I'm just a newfag that learns fast. I didn't even wait a year to post.

You are going to die very soon.

>memegenerator watermark

We feel the same pain.

you can find a million pics of these 2 together and they always seemed happy and knew the world was safe,just looking at them makes me feel better.

>russkies will save an american prez
This
Timeline
JUST

Its a matter of being my age, and having to relearn everything that I was taught. Sure I adapt easy to good information, but...

Looks like this thread might go under too.

>My dad works at nintendo

using a transcript provided by russia to show that he didn't fuck up is probably the worst thing trump could do

it's a hell of a lot more evidence than what news outlets are passing off

the silence is deafening from the MSM on this

yeah, 'shillbots' always post a drunken mishmash of php, sql and windows bluescreen error messages when they go HAL2000/off reservation/Sup Forums native. Happens just all the time.

Let's get this shit back to the top! Hang the (((bankers))), hang the (((traitors))), down with ZOG.

Well, I can't do it alone.

Who's to say they didn't just fabricate that transcript, though? It's really not proof of anything.

If you can't trust that, then why are you trusting the MSM?

any other sources?

We've got the country of Russia's words that aren't being talking about by the Jew State Media.

Do you really need another?

there are no sources because this is all one giant meme

If you go by Richard Dawkin's work on memetics, technically everything is a meme in some way.

>technically everything is a meme in some way
how do we know what's real anymore

We built civilization. We built technology. We built our cities. We built the devices we use now.

Don't assume that all things exist by their nature.

just wanted to send this to someone who's gonna ignore the article and just shit on me for looking at RT

Take it from a leaf, your shitposting needs work

>putin
>2017
Irrelevant.

that proxy

B aнyce y тeбя пpoкcи, мyдилa пoдзaлyпнaя

Sent it to my Russian roommate. He can tell me how much of a faggot you are.

so what?

The latest bit in the news from the OP is that you're a faggot.

What did you expect? Might be a day for him to get back.

Bump and shit for fucks sake

Didn't even read your op post.
We do not need that cuck putin anymore, therefore any news about him is an irrelevant trash.

Yeah. Particularly when your official opposition is the Communist Party.

>communist party
>opposition

Another NA scum who didn't realize how things are really going in Russia. Keep eating your blue pills provided by RT, pleb

That really isn't a reply.

I don't care anyway, i'm here just to present you our future president

You should retake some english classes. You don't seem to know the meaning of the word "our".

bump

bump 4 justice