If a truly independent, bipartisan, and thorough investigation is conducted...

If a truly independent, bipartisan, and thorough investigation is conducted, and the objective conclusion is that there was no collusion, do you think the Democrats will accept it?

The Dems have been screaming about an independent investigation for months. I guarantee you that if this independent investigation comes up with nothing, the Dems will not have the integrity to swallow their pride and accept the outcome. They will find some other reason to be outraged.

I honestly don't think they will stop crying until he leaves office, no matter what.

>TRUMP WILL BE IMPEACHED OVER HIS TAX RETURNS
tax returns are nothing
>TRUMP WILL BE IMPEACHED OVER HIS RUSSIA
russia will be nothing
>FEDERAL CHARGES ISSUED ON HILLARY
immediate media blackout followed by the biggest Trump "sorry guys he's ok I guess" backpedaling the media has ever done.

There isn't going to be an independent investigation, Democrats tried to get one today with only 1 republican siding with them and it still was blocked. For now it falls to Special Council Robert Mueller and Trump to keep his mouth shut and not interfere further if hes innocent

They probably won't accept it.
Will conservatives accept it if did turn up with collusion?

As easily as they accepted the results of the 2000 election.

Hey, did you hear Dan Rather is coming back to save us from Bushitler?

Neither side would accept either result that isn't in their favor, that's just American politics.

>do you think the Democrats will accept it?
No, I really doubt it. Doesn't matter though, the more they chase their tails about that the more actual things we can get done in the meantime.

They just appointed a special prosecutor for the Russian "collusion" investigation.

Prepare for the liberal butthurt

Of course not. Pelosi just cast doubt on Mueller's independence. They're now saying special council isn't as good as an independent prosecutor.

The goal posts will continue to be moved to keep this stupid fucking conspiracy alive. It's good for ratings, damages trump, and slows his agenda. Nothing else matters.

Just like they accepted the results of the 2012 election.

It's been getting ugly for years now. IMO the liberal media have fueled the flames. Out of all the people I know, right-leaning tend to be more reasonable, left-leaning tend to be more irrational. Liberal media has been caught lying about Trump on multiple occasions, to the point where it is basically impossible to believe anything that happens anymore.

So, no, if somehow (after all these months of investigation - based on no evidence and showing no evidence) something randomly pops up out of nowhere, I think conservatives will be cautious to accept it. Rightly so.

no

of course they wont

They're trying to drown-out the Seth Rich, Hillary, and Podesta investigations.

Also, it's not just the Dems, it's the Cuckservatives as well. The Washington Deep State globalist machine is trying to prevent the rise of American nationalism.

Special council isn't as good as an independent investigator when the special council has connections to the accused party. For now its unfounded, hes served presidents from both parties and did his job well for both (unless you believe 9/11 conspiracy theories). If Trump got into direct contact with him regarding the investigation than yeah, he could be considered not the best choice to remain as special council. So basically its on Republicans and the white house to muzzle Trump and let Robert do his job otherwise he'd shoot himself in the foot again.

>the right didn't riot meme

The reason the right didn't riot when Obama won, is because people deep down have the common sense to understand Obama as president wasn't really that much of a big deal. No one really lost.

Trump fans like Trump not because they actually truly believe he makes America great. Everyone knows he doesn't give a shit about America and that he will only mess everything up. What matters to Trump fans is that he will make some groups more miserable than them, and they find it worth it.
The right just wants to see people get hurt. When their candidate loses the elections, nothing of real value is lost. That's why they don't riot.

And I get that. I also like Schadenfreude, and I also dislike Muslims enough to enjoy seeing them get trolled around a little. But It would be nice if Americans would just finally be a little bit honest about all this for a change, instead of that MAGA theater play you all keep up.

If they had anything the surveillance would have caught it even before the election. I wonder if people will ever catch on that private Trump is probably almost exactly like public Trump, so there are really no secrets to catch him out on.

that_means_semen.jpg

>I honestly don't think they will stop crying until he leaves office, no matter what.

Excellent observation. I can see you only recently started paying attention to politics but it's actually been like this for nearly 3 decades.

>I honestly don't think they will stop crying until he leaves office, no matter what.
Trump is a divisive and antagonistic president. His opponents aren't indifferent to him -- instead, they really hate him. This means he's always going to have massive opposition and is in danger or reducing his base size by alienating supporters with retarded policies, scandals, or broken promises. There's always going to be a lot of noise around Trump because the majority of Americans think he sucks a lot or is a danger to the country (which he probably is).

he's doing everything I voted him in for. 90% of the people bitching didn't even take the 5 minutes to go vote. ZERO SYMPATHY FOR FAILURES.

Your crazy if you think he doesn't care about America. His megalomania alone makes him want to be the best ever.

That's why Donald hired me Stone and Manafort.

I'm so pissed at both Houses and the MSM, along with the left Commie liberals that I am to the point that only a Civil War can purge these destroyers of our Nation.

McCain sucks! You Arizona dumbasses elected that Senile POS to the house, again. You did it again! He needs to trip on National TV down the Capitol Building front steps and bounce to the bottom. His little arms couldn't stop him but maybe the fall would knock out those Yellow Teeth!

Who else is pissed at how they are treating our President?