Wikileaks Bombshell: MUELLER part of Russia conspiracy!

WikiLeaks cable Robert Mueller delivering highly enriched stolen Uranium to Russia in 2009

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/864994472492453888

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Hahn
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Like what Clinton did?
Damn, looks like you would've had a Russian plant either way, be they Neocon, Trump OR Democrat!

Mueller is another Gatekeeper.

This is not good.

Mueller was installed under George W Bush on Sept. 4th, 2001 right before 9/11.

James Comey was another Gatekeeper.
He was on Board of Directors for HSBC which launders money for State Dept. for Terrorist Financing. Loretta Lynch looked the other way as Attorney General of NY District.

They all hide each others crimes.

Did you read the email? The delivery sounds extremely reasonable:

Background: Over two years ago Russia requested a ten-gram sample of highly enriched uranium (HEU) seized in
early 2006 in Georgia during a nuclear smuggling sting
operation involving one Russian national and several Georgian
accomplices. The seized HEU was transferred to U.S. custody
and is being held at a secure DOE facility. In response to
the Russian request, the Georgian Government authorized the
United States to share a sample of the material with the
Russians for forensic analysis. Director Mueller previously
planned to deliver the sample in April...
It's in our interests to help Russia catch enriched uranium smugglers.

Sheesh, no wonder the shills are all out posting Seth Rich slide threads while Drumpf is going down.

i like the hurry of wikileaks to defend drumpf

those millions trump tower sent to assange must be in a secure swiss bank already

Remember kids: always accuse your enemy of what you yourself are doing

Did you read it?

This was about uranium smuggling and the sample given to Russia was for them to help investigate smugglers.

they fall like dominos

I like the hurry of shills to lie

no proof kiddo

Do you even know who muller is?

The battles between the Deep State and those fighting back are definitely interesting. Hopefully whoever it is can keep up the fight.

So wikileaks will now be credible to the left again?! Nice!

What mueller did with the money...

Either Mueller is dirty

OR

He'll make a good investigator given his experience in HEU (Highly Enriched Uranium)

What is it that is being hinted at here?

"interests"

That's me convinced!

The (((Deep State))) has operatives in all Governments. But so does the Resistance. If you niggers want to help end this, wake up the People as to what Israel and Zionists are doing. Our allies are limited in what they can do for so long as the People are not behind their cause, or even aware of it.

>The goyim know!
>SHUT IT DOWN!

Is not just a meme..

lets just say its not model planes and dildos

The fact that Wikileaks is shitting their pants over this is probably a good sign that he will be a good choice.

Ok I have read the words
highlighted words and
i have definitely maybe
discovered some fuckery

No get out of here with your logic.
But there was the uranium1 deal.

Could this be the equivalent of druggies putting cocaine on their gums to see if it's legit?

Thoth's wisdom

>48984
This is my 8th get discussing him today
I'm spooked

BUH...BUH...HILLARY GAVE URINE AWAY TO TA RUSSANZ!!

Every president you elect is a Kremlin shill president.

Was my idea for how to connect those two deals.
Sometimes you hear about someone stealing nuclear material. What if it's always arranged and in much greater quantity than reported?

yeah, who the hell wants uranium if it's not some state actor like an intelligence service?

Must be an old graphic.

After that back-slapping meeting in the Oval Office in the presence of no American media, you can now draw a straight line from Kislyak to Trump.

Haha we have them by the balls already. I'll chant this shit all day long

funny thing is if Trump turns out to be one of (((them))), everything will be burning within a day.
havnt seen any true indication that he (((is))). Empty Syrian airbase BTFO in responce to a false flag was a nice touch.

He was involved in Hillary's uranium deal. This is BAD. The fucker needs to hang. He's got his own connections and can't investigate this.

Like Trump giving info to Russia regarding terrorism?

Since Wikileaks has this, this may lend credence to a theory an user put out which is basically that Trump is surrounding himself with swamp creatures intentionally; they'll all get BTFO

So basically the guy handling the Russia investigation has a history of cooperating with Russia to determine the source of illegally acquired Uranium. And Assange is letting us know. And we're all mad about Hillary and Obama illegally selling Russia 20% of our Uranium.

Made my fucking day, user.

Their nuclear powered mountain bunkers perhaps? Gotta fix the numbers somehow and somewhere.

Assange is a giant bag of shit running an "unbiased" service focused on furthering his/their political agenda. How is this not obvious by now?

What a coincidence, that this "leak" was released at such a time! One might argue that such a leak would harm Mueller's credibility when taken without full context, hmmm...

now make one with Hillary. Her connections to the Russians are immense.

Imagine my shock

Muller is an establishment, Bush Republican.

Even though Trump likely didn't do anything wrong they will spin it or do whatever they have to do to make it look like he did. Anything to get him to quit, not run again or impeach.

He was never part of the club and isn't tolerated among them in Washington.

It's a stalling action. Muller won't just make shit up.
He will stall. We're up to what, three investigations/hearings clearing Trump?
If Muller is smart he will run the investigation for YEARS.
Trump will never hear the end of it, and the final report in 2029 will only then admit that the entire narrative was a complete lie.

His principles are good and yours are bad.

Seriously, the guy who publishes endless troves of data is just a politically driven cherrypicker of inflammatory insinuations. I fucking hate Assange now!!

Kill yourself.

>implying

>Trump appoints someone with shady Wikileaks
>Media brings up damning Wikileaks
>Trump says "You guys are right, I won't appoint him. Hey! What's this folder called Podesta Emails? Check it out!"
>Media has autistic breakdown
>trumpthumbsup.png

you bunch of imbeciles...no wonder you all voted for that retard.

DRUMPF'S FAULT

REEEEEEEEEEE

>implying Russia needs to steal Uranium

It was a small sample of less than 10grams so Russia could follow up with the investigation of HEU stolen from them. He was chosen to take the sample.

>"russian interests"
>"russian-affiliated interests"
lol this is how jew-programmed liberals write and present evidence

"White Hispanic"

They're all trash

lrn2scrollwheel you fucking autist

Fuck, so essentially he is dying for (((their))) sins, and crashing it with no survivors?

what anime is this?

We wuz gates keepers an sheit.

I remember this seizure. Crazy shit man. Crazy shit.

Russia has a huge responsibility having those nuclear enrichment facilities and nuclear plants. If they ask for help with this sort of thing, we supply it and vice versa. No one wants a fucking terrorist to have a dirty bomb, period.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Hahn

Boy scouts nigga. RECREATIONAL NUKES FOR YOU (nuclear safety chit needed)

blump