How is this not cultural appropriation, libshits?

How is this not cultural appropriation, libshits?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RCVBEE1SfXI
aappublications.org/content/early/2014/03/27/aapnews.20140327-1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because whites have no culture. I know this makes you white boys mad.

Christianity has no one specific race

>Mangle and WE WUZ white culture
>claim there's no white culture
Then why do you feel the need to mangle and WE WUZ it, noggy?

WE

buzzfeed is a failing pile of garbage

Fuck are niggers just the ugliest animals on earth?

Stop using the N word if your not black

>Canadian culture
You stole all of your culture from the Natives.

So stunning. So brave.

Nigger

LOL buzzfeed. "and its stunning"

This is the ugliest piece of shit niggerfied trash I have ever laid eyes upon. Stunning? Are you fucking kidding me? Fuck you Jews.

Don't make me come to the UK and black your sister, Thomas.

Yeah it's a piece of shit but of course all the retards like Buzzfeed are going to praise it, because they think doing so proves they're not racist. That's all they care about.

Of course, when we call it shit, people are going to say "you're only saying that because they're black." Which isn't true. It's shit because it's shit.

It should be praised. It's a lot more appealing then two white homosexuals with little dicks.

I wouldn't mind the picture if Buzzfeed hadn't told me the that I'm obligated to consider it stunning.

>Two ugly nigger bitches with floppy tits

Mspaint in a piece of kfc and recirculate the picture as one of them popular meme things. You know what to do.

Whilst the artist attempts to inject some realism into the piece, the proportions are all wrong. Namely the tits aren't floppy enough.

Fucking gross

Is BuzzFeed run by niggers?

There's that N word again. White boys just mad cuz a WoC painted the painting better then your "master race".

>getting this mad someone said nigger

cultural appropriation = stealing shit + power
Only the white man can culturally appropriate. Powerless minorities can't even.
>obligated to consider it stunning
Combo of virtue signalling and leftists needing to be told what opinion to have.
youtube.com/watch?v=RCVBEE1SfXI

Nigger
t. White boi
Suck my dick you flaming faggot I hope you drown in a pool of excrement after watching your families flesh melted from their bones

>"and it's [blank]"

Garbage garbage journalism.

>Can't resist his Neanderthal instincts and just not use it
Nice impulse control, Sub-human.

the more you tell someone not to do something the more they ought to shit on your bullshit sense of authority.

Looks fitting, black women are just like men anyway.

>t. pic related

>bible refers to God with male pronouns many many times
>a woman

what

What's better than the original painting trollboy?

>The lightning?
No
>The physique?
Nope
>The realism?
Lol nope
>The lack of white males?
God no

You lose. Go directly to jail. You will not collect 400dollarinos

>take over the entire world from the smallest continent
>no culture

What are you gonna tell me next Jamaal or Juan that africans are the reason for western civ

Go choke on a mud cookie you cunt

Pretty sure whites invented the word nigger. In fact, you're cultural appropriating whites right now by speaking English.

>cultural appropriation

fuck the engines, they wuz not much

It's actually not better. It's a bad copy. We just have to like it because it represents some black bullshit that makes me racist if I point out it's a bad piece of art and a blatant copy.

We reclaimed the word so non-PoC can't use it, Buddy Lee.

Look at the palm of your hand. It's whiter than the rest of your body isn't it? It's beautifully clean and maybe even a bit pinkish

Now look in the mirror. Ohhhh right you're a disgusting nigger nevermind.

Show me white culture that doesn't directly have some PoC influence. I'll wait..

Ahem, I think your pic is missing something
>no dog blowjobs

>Reclaimed
You can't reclaim something that was never yours to begin with, you lip smacking nigger.

I heard niggers don't like dogs, that is why i'm posting this picture of a dog. To offend niggers.

>stunning
try lazy and cliche. if somebody had asked me what i thought leftist artists would do next, i would have said, "copy white art with blacks replacing the white subjects"

saged

please if you don't know by now that buzzfeed is trolling 24/7 and just try to make cash your a retarded faggot

Uh, virtually all of white culture. Seriously, please stop. You're fucking awful at shit posting.

>painted the painting better
>did it digitally instead of painstakingly on the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel, getting blinded by dripping paint in the process

>Blacks don't like dogs
HAHAHAHAHA MORE WHITES STEALING CULTURE. WE HAVE A MONOPOLY ON ROTTWEILER AND PITBULLS.

You sound fucking retarded.
It's a religion not a race.
If they said zeus or thor was a black woman then yeah you have argument.

Something something, systematic oppression, something something.

>We

Stop LARPing as a nigger and go upstairs, user. Your mother is calling you.

Did that image Trigger you snowflake?

This. Whites are retarded as fuck, especially Canadians.

It's crazy to think that white people were painting master pieces like this back in the 1500's, while today niggers still live in mud huts and haven't even properly adopted cave charcoal painting.

It's truly stunning. Really made my almonds activated.

>person in OP literally steals white culture
>speaks the language of white people
>is using countless inventions made by white people for this post
>"whites have no culture"
I guess culture is really only nigger hair and dancing around a fire in wood masks rapping

>BussFeed
>WE KNO W HAOW TOO TRULL
>KUK
>SEE US TRULL
>WE LIKE YOTUHS

>We
Yeah, we, the black community. Another thing whites know nothing about. Never been a great white community organizer. There's 1000s of great black community organizers.

Hello, nigger.
How are you to-day?

Affirmative action painting for niggers

Hehe.

aappublications.org/content/early/2014/03/27/aapnews.20140327-1

>black community organizers

You mean those niggers in suits that tell me how criminals are A+ students and they were a rapper?

You sure are delusional, cookie

Fuck off m8 you're not good at this

Now THIS is art!

The ones who stand up for injustice being doled out upon us by white racist institutions.

WE WUZ IN THE PAINTINGZ and shiiet

>(you)

Easy explanation, those school systems are set up to favor Whites and Asians over Blacks and Hispanics. This is a commonly known fact.

This artist re-created "The Birth Of Adam" with black women and it's kinda gross actually

Alright boys you know what to do. SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS!

Whoa... powerful

Good at what? I have yet to hear a sensible refute to anything I've stated. My friend told me about this place and how intellectually dishonest it is here. She sure was right.

Everything is given on silver plates to blacks in USA and all they do is nigger it up and complain.

Why you shouldn't be shot on sight?

It should be renamed THE BIRTH OF WELFARE to be desu.

Then it would be true art.

"Stunning"

God is a flabby nigger raisin surrounded by niglets and Eve is a bootlipped DMV lady. If this is "stunning" then the word "stunning" has no meaning.

I bet blacks are treated better in your country of Greece then they are here in America.

Uhhh, you should probably look up what intellectual disability actually means.

bait, norman

Racist

WE WUZ SKOOLZ N SHIT

so much concentrated retardation in one sentence

Intellectual retort.

more like "birth of famine"

Fucking disgusting. Niggers look so gross.

Jesus christ, gorillas literally cant touch a single medium without ruining it, huh?

>Whites have no culture
>Nigs start niggifying everything white people have made, like op's pic

get the fuck back to your circle jerk at plebbit.

piece of shit.

God looks like an old crackwhore.

Then by all means, move there.

please.

>and it's stunning

everytime

Literally looks like someone smeared shit on the painting.

How appropriate.

You should move. Most black families in America have been here much longer thend their white counter part.

cancer thread

lol...ok

thats rich.Did you learn this in school?

your posts imply that you have never left the United States

Every buzzfeed article is a troll post. I doubt they believe a fraction of the crap that they publish, they're only trying to trigger white people

i want to die. thanks OP

Fuck off nigger.

"Stunning" lost its meaning back when Bruce Jenner declared himself a woman. That was how the most media outlets described him after his announcement. So yeah, this shitty, SJW reboot of a classic painting is equally as stunning as a geriatric, lazy-eyed tranny