LULA THE FORMER COMMUNIST PRESIDENT OF BRAZIL

now he is going to win for sure isn't he brazilians

Other urls found in this thread:

insidermonkey.com/blog/11-countries-with-highest-white-population-405390/10/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No, because he'll be arrested as well.

You are naive aren't you? Even if he is a Lula-lite candidate will win because he is popular as fuck, so everything will go to waste in the end

South Brazil fascist seperatist rising when?

Yes that's why PT lost a gorillion prefectures last election.

now

Yes, we are doomed.

Shouldn't you be getting your Family Bag, Denylson?

so you are one of those guys that honestly believe the polls means nothing?

Moro HAS to make him unelectable before direct elections are called (by end of this year, most likely), or Lula will for sure win.

Nope.

There is no way Bolsonaro could make it. But after today, he will surely gain more votes, as he is a populist. But as the OP said, Lula is ahead in the polls and if the election is hold this year, he will surely win. He was going to prison next year, but if he becomes president before that, he becomes immune.

>Tfw when u have 7 children so u dont have to work.

i think we r fucked bois

>implying
Apparently in a random day of the last year I drank too much and registered myself as a volunteer to the cause, a dude called me yesterday to invite me for a meeting with the "regional leaders" and I didn't knew I was so good at lying to slip out. They're just a bunch of social democratic fuckers, I must admit I supported them some time before the last referendum, but after they came up with that "please move here, everybody can be a south brazilian!" bullshit... I dropped.

Also fuck Lula, every politician and every political organization in this country. Brazilian genocide when?

>jewsonaro
The sad part is I'd probably vote for him. Between him and actual jews as Luciano Huck and Roberto Justus... leaves me no choice.

Right fucking now

Yes.

Tucano's (right-wing) just tried the worst reform on social structure...

Even the non-existent middle class could handle what was about to happen...

Anyways... first the globalists need to fix Venezuela (take their factories back and put their slaves on track)... after that come back here...

You can't purchase 1.5L of coca-cola for the same price as 1g of 80% cocaine 10% medicines 10% food related powder.

So, uhhhh, Brazil is going to shit and I heard Japan needs immigrants soooo :^)

not gonna happen , he is going to be arrested tomorow....

Nope.

We already have a new president in the making.

Let me guess, Brazilians think people like Lula or Bolsonaro are white?
They're not. Especially not Lula. Bolsonaro is on the borderline.

now talking srsly, temer beeing impeached for todays scandal , its going to be a indirect election.
lula wont win the majority vote on the house
bolsonaro cant compete for he is réu
doria might be psdb nominee.
but my guess is that meireles is going to be pmdb's candidate, and will win

You again? Nigga, do you have an obssession with the word white? It's brazil, fuck off

So you are unironically claiming that they are white?

I have problems with Bolsonaro.

He only think about gay's and that his appeal...

Fuck where or what you do with your dick or anus.

So fuck Bolsonaro.

We need something at least 65% of approval or it isn't going to work.

they are not white, everyone knows that, but there's no white people in Brazil except in the south

Please No Japan, please have mercy on us.

PLEASE NO

>socialst president gets impeached
>democrat president gets impeached
>"lets go even further left and elect a communist president"

surely not even hue monkeys are this dumb?

What does he say about it?
UNfortunately I don't see a good candidate coming out from Brazil in the near future. What Brazil really needs is to be split into like 4 or 5 smaller countries, so that it in some form resembles nation states a little bit more.

Brazil is a huge country. Add poverty, non-homogenous people and drug war to that, and you have a huge fucking problem which is basically impossible to solve.

Haha, finally. All I wanted was to hear this from a Brazilian. Don't know why so many gets upset from hearing Brazilians generally aren't white. Like, who cares.

seems you need a rundown on this

In every interview he brings up gay stuff.
His devotion to his wife is pathetic because people offered menage's and he's just too 'geek' to crack a joke about it.

He was a parachute dumb from army, I bet they ass fucked him and he has some trauma... that's sad if you think about.
No policies.

He only talks about how it's wrong gay stuff and how he would never cheat on his wife...

Yeah, right...

Sounds like a closeted faggot and cuck.

>What Brazil really needs is to be split into like 4 or 5 smaller countries
It would never work, there is no such a thing as creating artifical states inside brazil, people here have family from all over the country

It is already an artificial state.
And so what if people have family all over the country? You could still have free movement like the EU. I still think you'd benefit from having more self governing states.

The alternative could be to just increase the states independence while deminishing the power of the central state, and still remain the same country.

he is not an albino inbred but who cares

ciro gomes for the win

For realz

good culture brings up good people , not race
you dumb cunt

Did I ever claim that was the case?
I just think it's funny how Brazilians are obsessed with wanting to be white a lot of the time.

Never did I claim race brought up good people and not culture. So the only dumb cunt here is you.

>Has 9 fucking lawsuits

>Indicted in 6 of them

>Can't be arrested

lol. Dória has got this in the bag you bunch of cunts. He will essentially win.

Temer did nothing wrong.

>Dória has got this in the bag you bunch of cunts. He will essentially win.
>supports Worker's legislation reform
>supports Pension's reform
>he honestly believe this
hahah HAHAHAHAHAHAAGAGAGAGAHAHAHAHhAHAhA

doria has no national carisma, forget about it, and he's tied to aecio in a sense

>tfw our last hope has fallen

JUST NUKE THIS SHITHOLE ALREADY

i guess you right, my mind was preamped to racist shit, man those white wannabe brazilians are for reals , not much and a bunch of duchebags loseer, we call them carecas

brazilians are suckers for the americans lifestyle for shure

>tucano
>right-wing

BACK TO R/BRASIL

Being born in a country doesn't change your race somehow through proximity you moron.

>Like, who cares.
You clearly do, no one one Sup Forums claims whites are a majority here anyway, but pretending we don't exist is retarded

we are tired with fascism fag
that shit doesn't work

ask the americans about the polls

yeah cause we are the US right?

When I say, all folks get mad. Apes tend to be more smart than Brazilians, don't offend apes calling them brazilians.

Balzanaro have 15% Lula has 30% following the numbers, Marina (ex commie and PT former) need to support Balzanaro, second one PSOL. It's impossible. If Balzanaro could go to 2nd turn will be like france or worst

What do you even think that sentence means?

No, I don't. And false. Reason I even asked was because in an earlier thread Brazilians claimed Brazil to be 50% white.
I never said white people doesn't exist in Brazil. I just said it's vast majority pardo.

What I DO care about is people that claim to be white even though they are not, which I foten see with Brazilians. That's some fucked up shit.
It's a mockery to who they really are.

I wouldn't go around and say I'm pardo when I'm white as fuck.

What are you doing here? you have shitskins to feed. Brazil have are the 3rd country with more whites. insidermonkey.com/blog/11-countries-with-highest-white-population-405390/10/

>Tucano
Temer is from PMDB though, not from PSDB
And nah, the social reform wasn't that bad, do you think money is unlimited or what? Also, I love how the left brags about something they are doing that is similar to what some other countries have, but when someone else does the exact same shit they say it the worst thing ever.

PT lost. Not Lula... lula is different

Moro can make him unable to be elected since his is now being investigated and will be judged.

He did talked a lot about weapons and the right people should have of arming themselves. Talked a lot about cutting taxes on medical equipament and electronics. Talked a lot about making our army stornger so we can stop being pushed around by hose subhumans who surround our country. Talked a lot about economy. But everything everyone ever hears about him is linked to fags or niggers, and that happens because those are the only things that make good headlines for those tabloids.

Bolsonaro isn't being judged. Where is this information comming from? Lula is the one being investigated and judged.

your insecurity is showing, bro.

He isn't, but he's in the Furnas' list. This might complicate his aspirations.

Someone nuke us, please... I'm feeling hopeless.

This, he never showed economic plans. He onle care about jews

Brazils sounds like a very complacent society.

I hear people of voting age is required to vote; is voting mandatory?

Is there a Nationalist Party competent enough to seize power by force

If a Nationalist Party does take power, is the military competent and not fully corrupt to aid in the takeover?

Brazil seems to be a perfect example where Democracy has failed, and it's sad that the country will be "The Superpower of The Future" for another decade.

Will Brazil have a chance of ever being great again, or did that train already depart?

>(((polls)))
Lula has immense rejection. If he ends up against anyone other than Bolsonaro on the second turn he will lose. Who do you think would go his way on the second turn that wouldn't vote for him on the first one? Maybe the PSOL and PC do B crowd, but that's it. Meanwhile everyone else would go to the other candidate, unless it's fucking Bolsonaro. Then it's anyone's guess.

>Brazils sounds like a very complacent society.
it is
>I hear people of voting age is required to vote; is voting mandatory?
yes, 18-70 is mandatory
>Is there a Nationalist Party competent enough to seize power by force
no
>If a Nationalist Party does take power, is the military competent and not fully corrupt to aid in the takeover?
maybe the miçitary can do something
>Brazil seems to be a perfect example where Democracy has failed, and it's sad that the country will be "The Superpower of The Future" for another decade.
we are doomed
>Will Brazil have a chance of ever being great again, or did that train already depart?
no, nuke us

Everything the other user said is right, but
>Is there a Nationalist Party competent enough to seize power by force
There is NO nationalist party, let alone a competent one.

RIP in peace Brazil. I'll miss you guys for a while.

Social Security reform is now dead.

RIP federal budget

thank god, now I won't have to work until I die

You can't be president if you're in jail.

You elected Getúlio, Tarso Genro, Luciana Genro and a fuckload of other commies. How long do you think you'll last?

>implying it will be solvent if nothing is done

Can I eat shotas in Brazil? Dem garotos have nice bundas.

xotas nao shotas, meu amigo

meninos pelados!!!