When did the beard become the international symbol for a numale, and how do we take it back?

When did the beard become the international symbol for a numale, and how do we take it back?

By having a beard and not being a numale

wait for few more years, I have a beard, fuck it my chin game is weak anyway

Not sure, but having one and being an acyual man would be a start. I had mine since 18 and then this shit started...

it's not the beard itself, it's the beard matched with all the other trendy hipster shit. beard with coiffed hipster mustache? numale. beard with greasy oil hands and dirty coveralls? actual man.

>tfw fat bearded manlet

by having a beard and not wanting it and refusing to use it as a sign of masculinity which ultimately has the opposite affect for you anyways

This. Why do you even care what some faggot does? Numales also breathe. Are you going to stop breathing because they do?

It symbolises laziness and you will shave. Hair is gross and collects stinks

Growing a beard is manly? How about shaving your face like an adult unless you're hiding the fact you're a closet homosexual just like every other bearded dipshit.

When they realized they had zero manly qualities so they try to compensate by growing a beard.
>It won't last long, because they won't last long.

my beard is glorious. i am a grown man in my 30's and as white as the pure-driven snow and im jacked and tanned. if some baby boy wants to stop shaving for a while it doesn't affect me.

it isn't manly to grow a beard, but it might serve as a clear distinction for men now who are basically women in every other way

I might

Having hair on your face doesnt make you a man, making the right choices and having the right mind does.
Most numales grow beard thinking theyll become men and "rugged" but theyre still fags under the hair

>how do we take it back?
Grow a beard and act like a man.

Behold the non-cucked beard!

this is what im talking about.

Have another one.

This happened when SOF and SEALS were required to go on relaxed grooming standards to have honest conversations with Afghanistan tribal elders.

Tribal elders in that area don't respect any man without a beard.

Then the SOF and SEALs were being commercialized by Hollywood. Everyone wanted to look that part.

So, in essence, modern beards now originated from Muslim elders in Afghanistan.

No it comes from wearing a beard 'ironically' to make a mockery of genuine masculinity. You'll also see hipster fags wearing checked lumberjack style shirts and other traditional markers of extreme masculinity such as tattoos but it is always done in a sarcastic way.

There's a difference between a beard and an "ironic beard." This is a beard. What you've posted is an ironic beard. It is meant to clash with the gay, styled hair and fashionable clothes. It became trendy because beards were once associated with masculinity, a trait that nu males sorely lack. This is why their beards just come across as faggoty.

It is from jewish psyop to make beards (mandatory for yids and muslims) more acceptable to the American/western public, similar to circumcision. This allows them to infiltrate our society.

>diversity win!

fpbp

Who cares what some faggots do. It's a fad, it will end. They all do

Every team bubba I know and have worked with has had at least one full sleeve for over 10 years now.