Kekistan

Is kekistan still a thing or no

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=c24B4X-KWEU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Its still a thing. I used to hate it, but then I realized that the hate was manufactured by shairblue. So I really am neutral about it.

Thanks for the reply I was just wondering cause I couldn't tell if it does out or not

Sup Forumsros xD get this:

lets make kekistan civic nationalist. let all of the good people in LEGALLY, just like trump said :)

blacks, hispanics, white people, all should get along when they move to kekistan. no racism!

and remember: praise kek! well let in other religions too xD gotta be tolerant of all people or else youll look like a democrat. u know, the real racists...

Kekistan was a meme

Memes sometimes die or are never born

*cough milhouse cough*

Kekistan should just be an all white or at least only for people with European descent minus Turkish. Just so it can piss off the civic nationalist retards. I wish I knew someone rich enough to purchase an island though. And making a Gofund me would be difficult considering that nobody would know if it's a scam or not.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=c24B4X-KWEU

Yes! PRAISE KEK !

Nah, its not all shareblue. Go to the kekistan discords, its all like normie facebook fag types. Oh well.

It's a Sargon forced meme.

Enough said

yes. but it's been moved to twitter. We create things here and they proliferate in normie circles.

we gotta play the waiting game

I'm seeing kekistani flags all over the republican rallies. We won't have much to post about until the liberal media starts freaking out about it.

Hell yeah it is. The pede army took Sup Forums back. It was Shariablue shills trying to get us to turn against our brother at /r/The_Donald

No I agree they are the worst, but people at their level are trying to get rid of them. So im not gonna help them do that. Even if they are kikebookers.

>but people at their level are trying to get rid of them. So im not gonna help them do that. Even if they are kikebookers.
Can you die?

Upvoted. Better yet, let's all try to convince Ben Shapiro to be the God Emporer of Kekistan! He triggers lefties so friggin hard
Ok Google, search based black man

wot

identifying with ricahrd spencer's kekistan shit is more harmful than being a nazi

Go back to plebbit

Just announce your closet as a micronation and it'll technically exist until the government shuts it down

We shall have our caucasian ethno-state, you shall have your little island of degenerate mixed race Sup Forums rejects

What is kekistan all about though

Let it die before it gets even more cringe worthy. Memes come and go. Move on.