WAIT IS TRUMP ACTUALLY GOING TO BE IMPEACHED??

WAIT IS TRUMP ACTUALLY GOING TO BE IMPEACHED??

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/house-majority-leader-to-colleagues-in-2016-i-think-putin-pays-trump/2017/05/17/515f6f8a-3aff-11e7-8854-21f359183e8c_story.html?utm_term=.3212df5ee687
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No

we can only hope

yes

yes

yup

Say hello to President Pence

nope. they were talking about this before he took the oath of office. it's just another push. it will go nowhere. there is currently no evidence suggesting it will become anything substantive beyond a bunch of proven-losers chimping out like the nigs they are

If he keeps dancing? Yep. And we get fucking Pence for 4 years.

Maybe if the media repeat it for another six months.

>268
>368

Kek works in mysterious ways

lelyes

YES

SAY IT WITH ME...MADAM

Hello shills

No it's just another misconstrued story blown out of proportion to make people think that this board gave up on Trump. Remember, eight more years

No, Republicans control the house and senate it would be suicide for them because the voters would vote for someone else

Lol, no

>impeachment needs a majority in the house
>republicans control the house

Who's going to fold?

Nope.

shill post don't reply saged

Hopefully. Maybe then we can get on with this fucking civil war and fire up the helicopters.

Here's how it'll go.
>Forceful uncucking of right.
>eradication of commies and muzzies.
>kick out the beaners and dindu's.
>Dumbass Trump Dies.
> we win civil war and appoint Mike Pence.
> New US Libertarian Republic liberates Canada from Zions grasp.
> North America marches unified armies to Europe to gas the muzzies and kikes.
> Best Korea survives.
> Assad stays in power.
World fixed.

You tell me

Fuck drumpfh
Fuck white people

DRUMPF BTFO

Didn't they say this Shit about Obama too? And Bush.

Yes.

No markets will crash instantly, they can't afford a fuckup like that before the fat cats merge the banks and rob your pension fund. Want to buy a rope sage, only 25 mBTC. You will be needing it.

No

Sage

> Triple 8's.

Kek Has Spoken!

Yes
>t. Guy who just spent the day larping as a shill before realizing trump truly is finished

This is a sliding thread. Herb it. You know what to write.

The white devil will be purged, yes.

He was just impeached.

They aren't niggers. Don't be a fucking idiot mate. They are jews, calling them hugs makes no sense and shows your retardation to everyone

if he did tamper with the election then his whole staff may be booted from the white house, seeing as they got there through illegitimate means. Burgerland may have to call for another Election, i don't think they would just give presidency to Hillary as it may cause the whole country to go apeshit and start a civil war,

one of the good things that came out of the trump presidency is the amount of content for political science class textbooks.

hahahaha
no
and no amount of shilling will change that
because i am the one who decides such things
and he hasn't given me a reason to decide that he shall be impeached
and he's not ever going to
so
shut the fuck up already
if the situation ever changes, i'll let you know, until then fuck off

What crime did he commit exactly? That's right, he didn't. All you fuck boy shills can go back to crying

>Say hello to President Israel first
Hopefully he dies some sort of agonizing death.
I know the President wasn't really crazy about him bnut was kind of forced to run like they did with that gun-grabbing commie red Ronnie Reagan when they forced him to take the CIA agent George H.W. Bush.

Being a creepy cracker

I love this. They denied it until they were told there were tapes. Then called it a bad joke even though everyone was laughing and Ryan told them to keep the conversation secret.

I spent the day larping as a shill, and I can tell you that 95-100 percent of the time you think someone's a shill, they are trolling you because you're a fucking nigger-tier Redditor

hey shareblue friends :) daily reminder youre all cunts and deserve AIDS in your colons

copy and paste this in shill threads.

DNC MURDERED SETH RICH. (((THEY))) ARE TRYING TO BURY THIS STORY IN EVERY SINLGE WAY CURRENTLY POSSIBLE. DO NOT LET THIS SLIDE

DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.

>SHILLS AND KIKES OUT IN FULL FORCE
SHILLS AND KIKES OUT IN FULL FORCE

lol thats not how it works Hans

sage faggots.

Can anyone give some context on what the fuck is happening?

>talking to people that don't exist
Stop being mentally ill.

Drumpf is done

>calling others the shills in order to take the attention away from you
classic JIDF move to the untrained eye

Back to r/t_d, shillalamadingdong

Why exactly though, I just tuned in so I'm fucking clueless

>mfw I told some desperate trumpfag yesterday that his overwhelming symptoms of panic and disorientation are a sign that decisive action is IMMINENT
feelsgoodman

I do believe the orange cheeto devil will be executed by Hillary herself for treason against hum*nity

That's what the special prosecutor is tasked with finding out, you fucking autist.
>prepare Trumps' anus

You tried user

Why do centipedes always post this? Is it because they'll never have sex and thinking about Trump doing it seems alpha?

Not if we help him go full fasc on these motherfuckers

Short answer: no.

Long answer: nigger, please.

Fuck off Nazi , pol is leftypol territory now

You need a safe space?

WE SPECIAL PROSECUTOR NOW
Drumpftards BTFO
Back to the_donald, le based pedes :^)
Reminder that Drumpf is a self-identified globalist and friend of Israel

Drumpfh will get capital punishment for what he did.
Stoned to death by people of color

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/house-majority-leader-to-colleagues-in-2016-i-think-putin-pays-trump/2017/05/17/515f6f8a-3aff-11e7-8854-21f359183e8c_story.html?utm_term=.3212df5ee687

Mind you, this conversation happened before anyone knew who Putin was backing.

Neck yourself sage

BLUMPFA DUMPFA DOO
DEATH TO ALL WHITE MALES

Trump telling the FBI to stop investigating him is very impeachable. The Trump train ran out of tracks

>in contact with Russians
>rules Trump Steaks with a iron fist
>Learnt art of the deal in less than a week
>in reality is a timeless being existing at all impeachable points of time and space from the bigbang to the end of the universe

SPECIAL

PROSECUTOR

FUCK YOU FRUMPF

Self projecting virgin boy?

yes

it's inevitable.

Bernie would have won against Drumpf and applied the based Swedish model

Bill Clinton was impeached.

It did fuck all. Let them do it.

Maybe if that's what happened. Cept it isn't.

I love Bernie!

not suspicious at all

There is literally zero chance that it could happen. Zero. The libs are fucking selves going nuclear in the first year. They won't have shit to say for the next 7.

hey stormfag show me the evidence

I love how all you white power nations are all progressive and stuff. Maybe if we had a white ethnostate we could pull it off. Too bad really.

It certainly looks like that's what happened

I'm all for 69D backgammon but you're crazy if you don't think this shit looks bad

Anyone who still supports drumpf after this should be hanged for treason

God I hope so.

>Say hello to President Pence

being impeached doesn't remove the president from office, he can only resign or die to be removed early

Nope. He'll die of a tweetfest temper tantrum aneurysm one early morning after the next round of shit hitting the fan some months from now. He'll be found by the Secret Service on the toilet having missed the toilet and shat all over himself as he died. His fat folds with swing as disgusted secret service agents try to clean him up out of honor and duty. They'll all secretly smirk as the traitor is dead. One will burst out laughing as he scoops Trump's shit with his maga hat and puts in on his head.

No. He will sit 8 years and many leftists will commit suicide.

Anyone know how long this can take? I want to get to the point where he says he found no wrong doing and liberals get mad again?

probably

>Anyone who still supports drumpf after this should be hanged for treason

this is why your vote is private, name someone in US history who was executed for treason besides the Rosenbergs who were innocent by the way

"Hey senpai Flynn a gud boy he dindu nuffin "I hope" you can let this go" doesn't translate into obstruction or trying to get him to stop investigating Trump(which THAT investigation was closed before the election).

After what? What is this "event" you are reffering to? This "event" that you believe exists, in your mind? Tell me.

I can tell that you hated trump before Sup Forums went against his odds, you were probably pro Hillary too

I hope so, then we can have Mike Pence carry out the homocaust

>Bernie
>based
>Sweden
KYS dumb commie trash

Hopefully so the_donald commits collective suicide.

Red hat = executed on the streets

Make the fucks scared to walk the streets

Suffer my death-curse!
aahaha

This is a sliding thread. Herb it. You know what to write.

Sup Forums has always supported Pence more than Trump anyway

Nope, he'll be just fine

And Hillary Clinton and John Podesta ordered the murder of Seth Rich