NatSoc fucking over the white race since 1939

Still not getting it that the public doesn't want a fucking dictatorship. Admit it you painted yourselves into a corner and you are the cause of the white race's demise. Not the Jews or any other race, it's YOU by turning everyone off who might even consider being racially aware. First it starts like this "I'm racially aware, but I don't hate the Jews". Then they stumble on NatSoc and they say "you will hate the Jews or you're a TRAITOR"... and so they quit. You turn off your own race everyday and then blame the Jews for it. Look in a mirror sometime to see the real problem.

I swear NatSoc are the dumbest organization that ever existed. Even the short time they were in power, big time FAIL and ended up getting more whites killed than anytime in history. Yet they still worship this failed fucked up ideology.

Oh anyone hear about Don Black's son Derek? He quit the movement cuz his dad was such a fuckin' loser. Then there's that little girl group Prussian Blue, also left the group and became marijuana activists. Ever get tired of LOOOOOOOOSING NatSocs?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

infowars.com/new-startling-seth-rich-murder-case-info-suggests-dc-policednc-collusion/
youtube.com/watch?v=pqFKK7V8XMc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Leaf

OP is a shitcunt, but I think you got a point. All this "DURR MUH JEWS" nonsense just gets you laughed at and ridiculed because it's pure autism.

But it's worth a few yucks from the outside.

/thread.

Nice to see the girls again. I know that started smoking weed and turned into Canadians, but I still hope they grow up and get re-redpilled.

I'm pissed because I started a thread yesterday asking if I can be racially aware but still not mind living in a multiethnic environment. They called me Jew and basically said no there's no way my idea could work. So I have white children, nope not enough gotta hate the Jews. Fuck you NatSocs.

this is a slide thread, Seth Rich was murdered
infowars.com/new-startling-seth-rich-murder-case-info-suggests-dc-policednc-collusion/

>Jews tell people they are doing it but its autistic to believe them

>Jews tell people they are doing it but its autistic to believe them

Well you have Bill Gates, one of the richest people on the planet and yet is white. Why would the Jews let him get there? Oh maybe it's because he wasn't one of these lazy white fucks who think it's better to complain about the Jews, than accomplish anything themselves.

Bitches got old. What kind of fucktards do you have to be to name your daughters Lynx and Lamb?
>there can only be threads about one topic
>any other threads are conspiracy against that topic
There's 10 fucking pages, there's room for plenty of threads. Any particular topic should only have one thread at a time.

notice how everyone is saying "no there's actually reason to hate jews" and completely ignoring that their little natsoc circle jerk is growing smaller by the second. sure they had got a little bump when trump got elected but it's over now.

It's a dust fart and yet they think they are shitting on the world. the meltdowns in the coming year are going to be amazing.

>What kind of fucktards do you have to be to name your daughters Lynx and Lamb?
Stupid stormfags aka white niggers

one of em got cancer or something and smoked medical marijuana

Yeah they think it's going to be a civil war, but I bet it's more likely going to be alt-right infighting. Just like what happened at their Deploraball lol

That's not how they attack whites you fucking retard. They destroy our sense of people-hood to the point where most white people think they have no claim to the civilizations built by their ancestors and allow their children to marry racial aliens. You're a prime example of Jewish brainwashing at work.

>1 example
Yeah we have niggers in ocfice too

>That's not how they attack whites you fucking retard. They destroy our sense of people-hood to the point where most white people think they have no claim to the civilizations built by their ancestors and allow their children to marry racial aliens. You're a prime example of Jewish brainwashing at work.

So why didn't they keep Bill Gates, a white guy, from being one of the richest in the world?

Plus you sound like a nigger but instead of "whitey holdin' me down" it's "Jews holdin' me down". Amazing how many parallels you can find of NatSoc sounding like niggers when they talk about all the problems Jews call them. Pretty much right down to calling themselves slaves lol

>Prussian Blue
>Girls were forcibly taken from family as children
>Taken out of state and raised to be degenerates
>You claim triumph because they were corrupted.

>Don Black is a government agent. Always has been. The joke about the KKK and others is "like Jesus said whenever 2 or more of you gather I am there with you"

>Don Black is a government agent. Always has been.

So Stormfront is controlled opposition?

Oh you're so fucking stupid. A white person who is poor but has a sense of racial pride and identity is richer than Bill Gates. But you (in a very Jewish way) equate someones success to their bank balance.

Bill Gates being the useless libshit that he is, is not a threat to international Jewry so why would they need to keep him down. It would be another story if David Duke had 50 billion dollars I can assure you.

so you're saying the average pasty 300lb Sup Forums virgin is "rich" as long as he has white pride? oh, that is rich. that is beautiful.

>It would be another story if David Duke had 50 billion dollars I can assure you.

You don't just "have" $50 billion, you earn it. Obviously David Duke wasn't smart or clever enough to come up with any way to make $50 billion.

Also, no it's not just about money, but people keep blaming Jews for their success and power. Yet the obvious solution is to be more clever and slowly take it from them through capitalism.

Fuck off cunt. I'd say all three of the main abrahamic relgions have caused more damage than any political ideology has.
youtube.com/watch?v=pqFKK7V8XMc

>Fuck off cunt. I'd say all three of the main abrahamic relgions have caused more damage than any political ideology has.

I'm not a fan of religion either, but I believe people have a right to believe whatever they want.