How empathetic is Sup Forums?

Apparently in pretty autistic/ Aussie when it comes to emotions.

Maybe I have assburgers and have gone undiagnosed this whole time.

How autistic are your emotions Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

psychology-tools.com/empathy-quotient/
discovermyprofile.com/miniIPIP.html
youtube.com/watch?v=0xyxtzD54rM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>asks to take test
>doesn't post link

I only have empathy for close people or the ones i know but still most of the time i feel like telling them to just man up like i do with my problems.

Im not autistic or a fucking sperg

>tfw took this before and scored 6
Definitely aspie here. Thank God I'm good looking

>Apparently in pretty autistic/ Aussie when it comes to emotions.

Has Aussie finally became a synonym for Asian?

>no link

Make this thread again

I got 44, definitely not autistic but when I was younger I used to be pretty shy.

Either i am an autist due to my polĂ­tical belief, or i have my polical belief because im autist..
The thing is, i can see and predict to an extent what friend and known ones say and how they act. But i just dont care for anyone exept my family.

First thing I noticed too.

12. Aspie.

>yes goyim, this arbitrary set of questions add up to a number meaning you are autistic!
(((autism))) is a jewish lie to get parents to be ok with raising their children poorly. If your kid is diagnosed with (((autism))) then you have an excuse for their shitty behaviour.
Wanna know why there were no (((autists))) in the past? Nobody was allowed to be (((autistic))). Shit had to get done, and if you act like a little shit there was consequences. Now, though, the jews have provided you with an excuse. In this age where people are allowed to care less and less, more and more people are going to cling to that excuse, and they will become like the faggots and degenerates who make everyone ELSE change to accommodate their faggot lifestyle.
(((Autists))) are worse than niggers, their behaviour is just as unfit for this world yet they are even more accepted.

tl;dr: stop calling yourself or anyone else autistic. its not real.

Fuck forgot to post link. I really am autistic

27 here you fucking worm decapitators

>psychology-tools.com/empathy-quotient/

>>When I was a child, I enjoyed cutting up worms to see what would happen.

oRBITING SIDES

You're a worm decapitator too

27 here. I do lack empathy but not to an extreme degree apparently. Im also a terrible contrarian. Maybe I am a bit autistic.

Here's this personality test. Apparently I'm semi-literally Hitler according to Jordan Peterson.

discovermyprofile.com/miniIPIP.html

31 here. I don't see how anyone could be over 45 or so without being a complete busybody cunt.

Jesus Christ, I got a 14.

>2017
>falling for jewish tricks

Hqhq yes

Fuck

Its because he only has an empathy score of 16. Cunt doesn't give a fuck

38, am I a normie?

>How autistic are your emotions Sup Forums?
I constantly have to remind myself that the people I speak to have feelings that are similar to mine. I try to remind myself that others like to have questions asked like "How is your day". I am really terrible overall. I get by, and have a good time, but I do know that somethings I do are odd. Thank god I really don't give a fuck what people think about me anyway lol. Questions are asked at times about my wardrobe, and it is fun watching awkward faces when I tell people underwear and socks come new....everything else is thrift store. Where else can you go to get dressed for less than a few dollars? Why would you not want to save money?....but I digress.

Ya, it is fun. Remember kids....somewhere out there someone has a feeling. try not to hurt it too bad.

I got a 0 out of 80. Is there any hope for me?

I got 22, but I think I was being to hard on myself.

Yes, but just barely if that makes you feel any better.

Underrated

Kek accepts you, welcome home

I don't think I am on the spectrum, maybe I am just broken

Meh half

Fuck here's the pic

Ken. Underrated

it isn't wrong

You should just string yourself up mate

Aspy

I ended up scoring 64 out of 80.

White/Christian

kek

This test is awful. It tests your perception of empathy, not how much you act upon what you perceive.

Go get some pussy faggot

The test was developed by Simon Baron-Cohen at ARC (the Autism Research Centre) at the University of Cambridge.

Is this Borat's dad or something?

43 here.
Currently moving from two decades of communist sympathies back to nat soc.

I bet that when you sneeze, this song comes out

youtube.com/watch?v=0xyxtzD54rM

Psycopaths kill yourselves
You're not cool or edgy for having low empathy just a freak. The main reason i hate niggers and jews is that they have low empathy

Oops

Normie pls leave

make way, peasants

NORMIE GET OUT WE DONT WANT YOUR KIND HERE

This test is bogus. It's more of a maturity test than an empathy test.

wtf you talking about
I hate normies because they seem to have less empathy

Pretty sure they aren't choosing to have low empathy, bro.

Well 30 isn't that bad

yeah, i just got 15/80

what the fuck?

so?
I think someone being born a monster is more reason to hate them
It means they are incurable and nothing forced them to be that way

>look through this thread
>see an astonishingly large amount of sub 30 scores
>actually, there's a lot more SINGLE DIGIT scores than i thought
>take this test for myself
>pic related is my outcome

with the following expectations

i am quite literally more empathetic than damn near any 3 of you combined.

my lord, you people are monsters.

t. trump voter
t. christian
t. biracial male
t. Sup Forums user circa 2004

You sound like a fountain of empathy.

>wow wew there should are a lot spergs with no sympathy on an autistic basket weaving forum
sure is summer in here or do you just like wearing the normie badge here little redditor

I knew I was a little off, but I didn't think I was this autistic.

>my lord, you people are monsters.

Spoken like someone who has never had to learn how to socialize via brute force. Even today all of my interactions with people can be reduced to a small script, the same sentences repeated over and over. I wouldn't call myself a monster, and I know that social situations are important, I just don't really understand the rules in an intuitive way.

I always wonder if the low scores in these threads are actually due to Sup Forums being an autistic disaster zone or if everyone is just picking all the edgy answers.

am i a normie or is this post-normie

Having empathy doesn't mean indiscriminately having empathy for everyone
That's what idiots on the left do projecting their maternal instincts onto 40 year old arab men

If your incapable of feeling empathy for me why should i feel emapthy for you, you're hardly human
And if the pain of others causes you pleasure (as it does in psychopaths) then you deserve to die

just because you're completely clueless with regards to how to be an empathetic person doesn't mean that people who are could only possibly have just gotten here.

see this part of my previous post:

>t. Sup Forums user circa 2004

stop projecting.

>Spoken like someone who has never had to learn how to socialize via brute force

that you think socializing requires any kind of brutality in order to be effective means you might actually be an exception to the stigma that comes with posting here. so.. good job. you might have a shot after all.

is there something wrong with me?

What in the ever loving fuck kind of stupid question is this?

I'm not doing this stupid test if it's as random as "DURR HURR how healthy are you?"

Everyone dreams at night, not everyone remembers, and not all the time. This is some top tier bullshit

Tell me about how you think I should be killed. Describe it.

I got a 20
what does it mean?

Would depend on how many evil things you have done
If you haven't done any yet for whatever reason then quick and painless

>>t. Sup Forums user circa 2004
>Look guys ive been here since the beginning
FUCK OFF YOU FUCKING REDDIT FAG JESUS CHRIST YOU ARE WORST THAN NIGGERS

No, describe the actual way that you would kill me.

You'll probably be able to beat the dealer unless the house is rigging the game.

The quick and painless option would be suffocation by inert gas like helium

Sup Forums began in 2003. not 2004.

you keep whiny and bitching about the reddit boogeyman to try and throw people off your trail. it's not working, redditor. go away.

Okay, now just start from square one. Form a sentence along the lines of "I would kill you like this" and leave it at that.

>Even today all of my interactions with people can be reduced to a small script, the same sentences repeated over and over.
Are you me?

I got 36, not really impressive in any way.

ayy fucking lamo i get it you are playing the reverse to trick me fucking CIA nigger fuck you fucking nigger

Maybe. Do you like Adam Sandler movies?

how does anyone get above a 30?
this test just makes you think youre and autist

You belong in reddit with that much empathy

I never said i personally would do it
If you were found to be a psychopath with MRI brain scans and and brain activity reading, then id like a government agency to strap you dont and helium tank you

It's actually his cousin

i got 34. i can turn my empathy on and off. i can also read people very easily.

i'm not suprised to see Sup Forums being socially retarded. what makes you think you're qualified to talk about political ideologies if you're not mentally fit?

10 here. All you folks who cry over some stupid animal dieing need to seriously reconsider your life.

because it's fun? i dont really care if people agree with me or not, just seeing other people's reasoning for their own beliefs is interesting to me.