youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
infowars.com/new-startling-seth-rich-murder-case-info-suggests-dc-policednc-collusion/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

not letting them open their fucking legs

We don't.

Let them feel the wrath of the damage they've done to the west.

Only then will they sort themselves out.

remove welfare and child support

By going outside, making friends, and having a life off of the internet, firstly.

It's too late. Basically every girl I meet is a broken slut now... Lately I've started to give up my dream to marry, and I rather just pump and dump.

H-help...

Can you imaging the smell in that room?
Fucking gross.

You can't fix women.

Each individual human is his/her own self-governing entity.

However you can promote home-ec classes and obliterate SJW classes.

If you get rid of the Social Justice and Gender Studies courses then women will have to take actual college courses that matter.

Further solution is to subsidize the production of the babies associated with the respective nation's ethnicity. Women love money (since it is a stability modifier) and as such will pursue easy money sources (which is why they latch onto rich men)

Give women who produce ethnically-nationalistic babies a reason to produce babies that are ethnically-nationalistic and BAM suddenly the course of history is unfucked and the jews can get fucked.

How do you manage this without being called racist?

Impossible. Accept racism. Obliterate the notion that racism is a bad thing. Racism is just your IFF filter. Cherish it.

Can you get your states and governments to recognize racism as the IFF filter that it is?
Nope.

Pray for God to intervene and fix this shit.

Just think Sup Forums that might be your future wife. Mother of your pure white brood.

I don't see what the problem is? I fucked like a retard for years and I suspect my gf did too but that is what you do when you're young. Are you all Amish?

This tbqdzyhh

We can't

We'll let nature make her selection

>implying your room doesn't smell exactly the same

How is that picture disturbing? I don't see a single photo of a nigger there. At least she's not that degenerate.

Close all colleges in California and New York state.

That black guys condom is fucking huge. I wonder why?

bc well known pol infographic

Go back to treating them like what they are: pieces of property to be owned and used by men. We need to stop pretending theyre people.

Dickmatize them

What do you look like user?

What does that mean?

homosexuality is the true redpill

Social networking and apps like Tinder really fucked them up.

They suddenly could get loads of attention at any given moment and it overloaded and desensitized them to a real relationship.
This is why every classic hero tale has the hero seek out the virgin. Because your ancestors knew that whores just come with loads of mental issues.

Hi /r9k/. After you read this post, please go back to that shithole you came from.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with modern day women. You're just a beta fuck who blames his own inadequacies on "the general state of western women.

In order for women to be "fixed" in the way that (you) wish, you would have to take away their ability to work in high paying jobs and their ability to vote. That of course, will never happen.

There's nothing to fix as the alphas here on Sup Forums will gladly tell you. It's not their fault that they aren't attracted to faggot beta virgin incel cucks like you and would rather be alone than spend even a minute with you.

I'm 6'4'', brown hair and blue eyes.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

>There's absolutely nothing wrong with modern day women
You are a very sheltered child.
Or maybe you don't live in a degenerate part of the country.
Where do you live user?

Let them be. Watch as their sexual market value plummets faster than milk, and begging for anything with a dick between its legs.

Getting rid of all forms of birth control and all forms of welfare would fix women guaranteed.
Problem is, there's no way to get any of that shit passed democratically.
I don't see any other way than waiting for the collapse and/or civil war and the survivors remembering what led to all of this.

>be a broken man slut
>be upset that women are broken sluts

Fix the degeneracy inside first.

islam, obviously

The same way we fix everything, Pinky.
We gas the kikes.

kek, your gf has most likely had 10+ sexual partners in the past. Just let that sink in.

Pray tell, what is wrong? Sounds like you surround yourself with shitty people and chase after shitty women. Yes there are degenerate women in America, but they have existed since the existence of human beings in one way or another.

If you're seriously going around spouting "there are no good women, most women are degenerate pieces of shit" then I'm going to need you go to

I've seen this a million times, but I will just never understand.

>fuck getting married; just be a mindless whore that fucks random people with now plan or guide for the future

lol, you must go back

See

Seth Rich was murdered

infowars.com/new-startling-seth-rich-murder-case-info-suggests-dc-policednc-collusion/

>man slut
wew lass, top notch wording

I don't think it's supposed to be advocating anything. It's like those Bukowski books. If anyone was really going to be a homeless fuck because some crusty faggot said they should, the problem would be a lot worse than it is now.

enjoy not being able to be married longer than 3 years.
also this can be applied to men as well but men are more likely to cheat than divorce.
why my one partner thus far means I've gotta make sure I find /mygirl/ and waifu on the next go round and she's gotta be similarly clean.

In my life? I'm doing alright. I found a good woman but that doesn't stop one from seeing trends in society.
The first step to fixing a problem is to recognize that there is one. Burying your head in the sand (what you are doing) will only let the problem continue to get worse.

Be the man your father was too much of a coward to be user.

If you take off the shit about the kikes and the lolohoax, someone might take your shit seriously.

Both modern women and modern men are in a completely degenerate state. The fact that you even mention jobs and suffrage indicates you have no idea what the real problem is. What needs "fixing" is our internal worlds, our morality, values. Degeneracy is an internal phenomenon, not an external one. Most modern men and women are disgusting hedonists and materialists.

alright then call him a retard then. he's fucked his chances of being a stable contributor to the white community with a stable family that strengthens the nation.

man slut, retard, weakling, they all convey the same message.

>pol

You need to go back.

fix men, fix yourself
women will fall inline

men have played safe so long they're pussified

Sweden fucked it so hard. It's done there.

Finland people took pictures with blonde kids o the lap of nigers. It's done there too.

Norway is chuked so bad. Stupid women are stupid. It's done.

London has already white minorities. Chucked !

Germany in the next 20 in minority. Nazied !

France already alahu akbared. Surredered !

Denmark chucked, Berlin too !

So yea ! Women are in power ! Yeeeee, they chucked their own men. They will have to get used to rape, murders, sharia law !

Gf was married for 8 years. Had a 2 year slut phase where she went from 1 guy to above 10 but less than 20. Loves sex but only with 1 guy, aka doesnt sleep around. Hates niggers too. Wants to marry me so bad. Will I find better in today's economy?

Are those used condoms?

Artificial wombs and sexbots. Then gas the cunts.

Dig deeper. It's an installment. An art project.

We never forget that Seth Rich was the DNC leaker who was shot by an assassin and finished off at the hospital by SEUI thugs

Replace them with artificial wombs and sexbots then hit the gas.

fix men first

they weren't much of a problem before this past century

>loves sex but only with 1 guy
>prior to that, after she gathered intel on all dicks
>wants to settle down after she's a snail now
>finds a chuck
>profit

Ya, mate ! You are in a good boat, what can I say !

Is she white?

Reproduce with her as soon as possible if yes.

You may suffer if she goes full retard but such is the suffering of the white man.

Don't let her breed with niggers you poor bastard.
Knock her up as soon as possible.

lol your gf has swallowed other mens sperm and taken loads to the face
t-theres n-nothing wrong! m-man up!

is this the cursed image thread?

this pretty much.
your marriage won't make it 3 years.

This is also correct in achieving what you anons want. We give a demand for promiscuity.

Religion kept people in check. Millennials don't care about Christianity and neither does Gen Z. The children Millennials raise might not even hear about the concept of God until they're well over 5 or 6 years old.

The only thing that could prevent this from happening is something catatrophic on a worldly level. Nationwide land devastation that leaves people so afraid that that convert back to Christianity.

Anyway, back to my original point. I know of plenty of ultra promiscuous men and women. And I know plenty conservative men and women who do not hook up casually.

Your marriage won't last more than two years.

Take it from someone who's divorced: don't marry. Just fuck her and keep an eye out for someone better.

disregard whores

Right, and I've came on plenty of women's faces.

Your post has most beta post yet. You must go back.

HAHAHAHAHA

>pic-related, your GF in the past :^)

Why do you fucktards respond to slide threads????

Sage

>"2 year slut phase"
Once a slut, always a slut.

Stop fucking crazy women; vote with your dick. A flower left in the sun without water withers away--let it so be with degenerate whores.

and you will not be capable of being in a marriage for 50 years because of it. ya fucked yourself all those times you thought you were fucking other people mate.

all the times I could have just casually fucked sketchy hot women but it just didn't feel right... glad I didn't do it now.

Lol I took that pic

can a crackhead stop doing crack?

Tru tru
once Sup Forums, always a fag, tho

Like it's something to be proud of. Who taught you that? MTV?

Here's my story:
Married at 26 to my high school and college sweetheart. Two years later she divorced me for "stealing her youth," as her friends put it in her mind that she hadn't seen enough of the world or been with enough men to settle down.

I see my children on Saturdays and Sundays. My oldest has taken to referring to me my by first name like Bart used to do to Homer, because there are lots of dads and uncles at mom's house.

You can't even imagine the pain. My children are poisoned against me and 39% of my income goes to my exwife. I live with my elderly parents now and I'm 35 years old.

Don't ever marry.

step 1) never hire them.
step 2) covert creampies they can't afford to abort.
step 3) ????
step 4) profit

seconded

her friends were mad at you because she didn't whore around?

Duuude...

My younger sister hates so much she indoctrinates my little sister against me. My younger sister is a fucking feminazi cunt.
It hurts me seeing my little sister against me.

So, yeah, guys, I know, brazilian and all that shit, but listen.

I am a professor in a small institution here in Brazil, part of a program called "Jovem Aprendiz", it generally has teenagers from 13 to 17 learning basic trade skills and all that shit, and since I am one of their professors, some feel entitled to open their "hearts" to me.

The latest girl, Luisa, 15 years old, colored hair, divorced parents.
Already slept with 12 guys.
Told the whole class she saw two ex-boyfriends of hers kissing each other, both were white.
Uses drugs daily.
Her mother had to after her in a party after she got absolutely thrashed, that was when she was 14.
She hitted on me and every single one of my co-workers, including the female ones.
Her father is a liberal piece of shit that divorced his wife cause "she was too controlling", and her mother, is now a wageslave feeding this leech off.

The problem in itself is not women, altrough, they really are a part of it, but shitty parenting, dating habits, and the fact that pretty much every single media outlet is promoting this "carefree" lifestyle is.

As the guy who was in the first nuclear test said, "We are all sons of bitches now".

>Thinking BLACKED affects me

Kek. /r9k/ robots shaking with anger every time one of us even get near a white woman

Not proud, not ashamed. Just showing that I don't have double standards.

Anyway, my gf has only had 1 before me. inb4

>implying

I've known her for a long ass time, she was extremely awkward until she turned 20 and was not capable of messing around with dudes before that.

maybe stop watching oreimo in the living room then

Saddest story I've read in a long time. Even sadder is that most people would support that bitch and call it "GRL PWR" in today's society. Jesus, please return.

>Don't ever marry.

Good advice, though considering the state of the world and marriage itself pretty goddamned obvious.

Yes. They were all young professional women with money (my ex is a Veternarian) who spent their time traveling around the world to party and have sex with different dudes and she got tired of missing out.

Now her and her friends are all in their mid 30s like me and look like shit, so at least that's comforting. None of her friends have permanent men in their lives and they've already hit the wall.

This leads to this:
Why do you think we cream our collective pants at the notion of any Happening? War will bring everything back to traditional gender roles.

>My younger sister hates so much she indoctrinates my little sister against me.

Shouldn't have gotten into the whole wincest thing then eh?

This

To be honest I don't even love my children anymore. They hate me, hate being here, and I'm glad when they leave. It's a complete nightmare. I wish I had never been born.

Ride the Tiger brother

Why giving them half of your money if they are lost to you and your life is so miserable you have to live with your parents?

If I were you, and my wedding isn't faring too well so I'm not saying this lightly, I would stop working in order to stop giving them money, and either live miserably or better go abroad and live in a cheap country were you can work without declaring anything.

Typical typical American, but I can't lie, your type exists here too

>Probably worse too

you can type in complete sentences, surely you realize that one person is not representative of an entire culture?

western women are trash. if it was a game, what good stats would they have?

argumentative - max level
entitlement - max level
domestic abilities - lowest level
probability for divorce - high

what in your opinion is the "plus" side to a western women partner VS other areas of the world? obviously for a lot of guys thats all they have access to, but it doesnt mean its that good

This

Is that a real Ben Garrison?

We "fucked" when we were 10-11.
We played the roles of father and mother.
She didn't let me slide into her, but just the entrance.
I have an uncircumcised dick so she didn't let me pull back my foreskin to release the kraken tip.

So maybe that's why she's nutz now. She wanted to be popped back then.
Fak me

Mine smells like a unicorns ass...

Fuck off nigger

>all those dudes who let that woman have their used condoms

fucking why
rules 2-4 of having sex is you dont let the woman have anything to do with your condom