MY COWORKER DEFO WANTS TO FUCK ME

she's only averagely hot i guess. but she's always pressing against me at work and stuff.
im security and when i have to check her she's proper flirty. i kind of wanna go for it and get her alone in my office but if i get caught we'll both lose our jobs... i dont know should i? im getting too tempted trust she knows how to tempt like

Other urls found in this thread:

infowars.com/new-startling-seth-rich-murder-case-info-suggests-dc-policednc-collusion/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

this is a board made for political discussion

Or you could just ask her out or to come over for drinks

>the European mindset that sex is a crime you need to risk your livelihood over

hmm

Ask her out for some tea you dumb faggot, and then delete this thread, and then slit your wrists.

pics or gtfo

These are some nice politics
>female
Nay vote received

She'll give an opportunity to meet her outside work, but like. Oh user you need to print what? I have a printer at home. You have to then say sure what's your number and go from there. It's not hard. I've fucked a few girls I work with.

Doesn't seem very nice to promise to take a lady out and then kill yourself, leaving her hanging.

ive asked her round for drinks and she said ye when she's free but i see her every day at work and she always looks so hot it's hard waiting for us both to be free and i dont even know ehether she's worth fucking desu

Go for it

This is some quality political discussion.

Is she a high school student?

neat

but did you know:

Seth Rich was murdered

infowars.com/new-startling-seth-rich-murder-case-info-suggests-dc-policednc-collusion/

Just do it. Who fucking cares? A girl's into you, dude

Apparently you every slightly off topic thread is a slide thread except for this one.

Seth Rich was proper flirty.

It's about a Brit doing his part to keep the white race alive

Rule number 1 is don't date a coworker desu, I had a FWB relationship with a chick I worked with and it was bad news bears the entire time, management especially disapproved of it and it put me on their shitlist for quite a while. They couldn't outright say we couldn't do it but they hated it. Eventually she moved so the problem solved itself, but in general it will never be a bad idea to keep work and private life separate, but it could potentially be a bad idea to mingle them. That's just my two cents though.

This is a politics board.
Here's the customary
>REEEeeee normies
This is the board you are looking for Saged

>you will hate your husband after you have kids
You're the bitch who got pregnant

nah she's in her 20s or some shit, dunno whether she's worth fucking like, she asked me round to watch movies and stuff but dunno whether she's fit enough for me to risk my job for thats all

OP isn't a camwhore

JUST DO IT, YOU NIGGER

Go to Sup Forums or /soc/

Definitely do it , but make sure you record everything in case she decides you to accuse you of rape. Just a recording app on your phone in your jacket should do it. I do this for every girl I fuck.

mate why do you think you will lose your job by watching a movie with her

Do you fap to it later?

yes

wait a second, Islam has made sex illegal now? wtf are you still doing there, or should I call you Mohammad

Choke the bitch. Dominate her and treat her like shit, she will love it.

Buy her a jacket with property of "insert your name here".

Good man

Is this the Sup Forumsack dating advice thread?

I got a date with a girl I went to high school with and wanted to fuck but never got the opportunity to. I liked her but never did anything about it and haven't talked to her in like 2 years. I matched with her on tinder and she wants to meet up and shieet this weekend. How do I not fuck this up?

>those spic names

Slide thread reported

Don't reveal your power level

>leaving her hanging

Nobody said it should be double suicide.

Go fuck your abos

NOT POLITICS

That said, OP give this biddy the old pumperino!

This belongs on Sup Forums. Fuck off.

> to watch a movie
Just go plow her. She's a slut. You'll fuck her once and if you're good, meet up ever now and then. If you suck that'll be the end of it. She will, and probably already has, fucked other employees. You're going to feel dumb when she's no longer interested and fucked another dude.

i'm very angryface right now. what is this poltics? I not here for your gay problems. just fuck yourself assbag. this is not the content i expect. trump is close to impeachment. jews are winning and you wasting our time now? fuck you bro.

Of course.

I do have a Trump sticker on my door and a copy of Mein Kampf so I'll figure out what to do about that.

Oh shit I didn't notice that haha.

I should have picked a white gang like Hells Angels. But OP gets the concept.

>angryface

HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH

WHAT?!?!?!??!
U AINT NO AUSSIE

sorry i didnt realise what board this was on, will delete thread sorry

Jesus I thought the autism thing was just a meme. If a chick is willing to hang out with you, it's already totally in the bag as long as you don't spurg out and act like a complete retard.
Just listen to the girl talk, nod your head every once in a while to show that you're not totally zoned out, and pretend like you have a social life when she asks what you're up to. Girls don't hang out 1 on 1 with guys they wouldn't fuck, this has been my experience 150% of the time.

Oi wat the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you cheeky cunt? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the outback, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on abos, and I have over 300 confirmed racist remarks. I am trained in koala warfare and I’m the top pinner in the entire aesthetics crew. You are nothing to me but another immigrant. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this continent, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the computer? Think again, you bloody wombat. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the southern hemisphere and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the fucking typhoon, yobbo. The typhoon that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, ankle biter. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my barbie. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the Australian native wildlife and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face off the fucking continent, you little snag. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your bloody tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you fucking cunt. I will shit a cut snake as cross as a frog in a sock all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, mate.

When she asks you what you've been up to since graduating, DON'T say posting on a weeb cartoon forum.

>thinking he can delete a thread

Ask her out, dont fuck her on the office.

Degenerates. Rape accusations. Children and alimony in 3, 2, 1

> (You)
>Go fuck your abos
Go away, fatso

Have you told her about Seth Rich?

Lmfao

He's ask dating, user. Not marriage. But your point should still be considered if he thinks about going that far

Well M8 its a lose lose situation, you either fuck her, risk loosing your job, and worse she'll probably want to get to know you more.. OR... Your a raging Fag.

I'm going back under my bridge, where such things need never bother me..

>can't take the piss

Fuck off with this bs to another board.
Give serious consideration to necking yourself after a glass of bleach

very scary Emu War Vet pasta.
> many kudos

>she'll want to get to know you more
How is this a bad thing?

MODS! this board is going to shit

MODS MODS MODS

ah fuck if she see's this i defo will lose my job as she has the power to sack me fuck sake my bad

Indeed. Which means the only important question to ask...
Does she name the Jew?

Maybe she has a friend who wants your job so she is going to lure you in and make you look like the one who initiated it, you're off a job, she and her friend are good to go.

do it

>females on the internet
>on Sup Forums
>on Sup Forums
You're fine

Who the fuck thinks this way?