15 years seem worth it to my Taiwanese friends to spread this pic?

Apparently in Taiwan you aren't allowed to share anything deemed "defaming," of their king, and the Taiwanese government has been pretty ticked over some posts circling facebook of their king in a crop top.

There's more floating around, but here's one.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Streisand_effect
trove.nla.gov.au/newspaper/article/22693946
youtube.com/user/NMAWorldEdition/videos
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it's the thai king, not the taiwanese king, you white

Are you fucking retarded?

>crop top
>dog in baby carrier
>jeans with sandals
>wife is carrying everything
>low cut jeans
what the fuck

why's he wearing a crop top? did he lose a bet with his mistress or something?

Bermudan education people. Bermudan education.

this probably what the western barbarian kings looked like to the Byzantine emperors

>taiwanese king

That's offensive to me, a retard.

That's the queen of Hong Kong you knob

UNCOMMON
N
C
O
M
M
O
N

>Taiwanese king

P.S. I'm visiting Phuket for a week starting tomorrow. Any advice?

There are no girls prostitutes.

Fuck it.

That's the king and queen of Singapore you fucking toad.

I really don't think it should be considered defamation on the part of whoever passes that around when he chose to wear that in a public space.

nah, he's just kind of a shitty person in general.

good id

It's the Malaysian prime minister

>FUCK IT

Find a nice ladyboy (or "King") and... Phuk et. ;)

>this thread
Lol

That's Donhald Bluumpf your absolute nimrod.

Guys, it's pronounced Poo-ket. "Ph" is basically just "p" in Thai

>Taiwan

>wife is carrying everything

Based Thai king

Here is a better picture of the Indian crown prince.

Fuck it, poke it, whatever man

I'm sure there are thought crimes in my law, but nobody actually cares or knows the law here so meh.

That was not just any dog, it was an Air Chief Marshal.

I don't get how these photos are defaming because a) they aren't doctored and b) they were taken in public. He knew that everyone has a camera these days and he was going to become king. Duh...

The two on the right look so ashamed

>Indian crown prince
>not the Eternal President of Turkmenistan

Side view of the Grand Marshal.

I'm so glad my royalty don't look like degenerates.

Especially now that I've seen the "Taiwanese" king

looks like any street corner in any Chinatown

SHUT THE FUCK UP AND BOW BEFORE THE ESTEEMED AIR MARSHALL, LEADER OF THE ENTIRE TAIWAN AIR FORCE. YES THE DOG IS THE AIR MARSHALL.

Read about tampongate if your government lets you.

>taiwan
Thats the Sultan of Sweden you nit

>taiwan
>king
Come on, guy.

wtf i love taiwan now

You gotta keep all that stuff behind closed doors

>private tapes

People have no business recording what happens in a couples bedroom, this applies to everyone equally regardless of status in society.

The Thai king however is a different case, as he is showing behaviour unfit for a royal in public, casting a bad image on his nation.

The estimable Pope entering the papal mobile.

id checked

don't drink anything anyone offers you.

For example, take a look how European royal families dress compared to the Thai royal.

Notice how the Thai king and his wife are dressed like common ghetto blacks with tattoos, their servants look much more dignified and prestigious.

Thats the Cambodian Tsar you fucking idiot.

>as he is showing behaviour unfit for a royal in public, casting a bad image on his nation.

I think it's up to the king to decide that.

>blacks

Your racism is showing ausifriend.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Streisand_effect

>Charles: "Oh god. I'll just live inside your trousers or something. It would be much easier!"
>Camilla: (Laughs.) "What are you going to turn into, a pair of knickers?" (Both laugh). "Oh, you're going to come back as a pair of knickers."
>Charles: "Or, God forbid, a Tampax. Just my luck!" (Laughs.)
>Camilla: "You are a complete idiot!" (Laughs.) "Oh, what a wonderful idea!"
That's it?

No doubt, although remember that Thailand is just a chink colony at this point, nothing is "too tasteless" for them.

There was also this photo, although really, the monarchy is just a dog and pony show to keep the former colonies (third-world countries) under control...

Try and stop me Colgate.

Bring back the White Australia policy

Yeah, why isn't the cunt referring to them properly as niggers?!?

People love to take a scenario, take it out of proportion, and add the word 'gate' at the end of it to make it look like a huge scandal.

what a moron
what's the fucking official name of Taiwan?
i bet you're a wh*te shit

Yes, nasty old perverts...

Remember this thread is about a Thai monarch wearing a crop top and temporary tattoos.

delet

Nigger nigger nigger
Leave cuck

That's the Bhutanese emperor you mong

Source of gif?

Thai king is a fledgling ladyking of Bangkok pretty ceramic if you ask me

trove.nla.gov.au/newspaper/article/22693946

great poo in loo advice. you'll wake up missing two kidney and a heart.

He's Kaiser of East Korea

The Vietnamese Animators channel on youtube.
youtube.com/user/NMAWorldEdition/videos

Interestingly enough their newest video is about our topic.

I believe you mean the Chairman of North South West Germany

What the fuck is wrong with him? Why would someone with that much money dress like that, it doesn't even look comfortable.

lmfao
look at this drugged out fag with his little dog and his hooker

another coup soon

Bring crop tops—they're very popular there.

old. fag.

Wow, the king of Taiwan is really trashy!

I see a king with this setup and I wonder, why even bother?

That's what lies at the end of the road? That's what being royalty is? Who cares.

That's El Chapo's pinoy bastard child and his 2 chinese servants.

I think it's just being done out of respect to his father and grandfather.

I'm sure the king's handers wish they coud assassinate him but don't have a good plan for afterwards, and it would be too obvious

meth

drugs are actually bad, mr leaf

No its the emperor of vancouver BC you libtard.

A case of making the story bigger by trying to suppress it. So much weird shit in Thailand, the king could have joked about it occasionally and gone back to being king.

yet another country corrupted to the core by the west
instead of raising their rifles into the faces of wh*te pigs they offer their children for western pedophiles (so all westerners basically)
and embrace western degeneracy for scrapes of food that they sold and keep selling their dignity and honor for

are there no thais here? Are those tattoos some kind of spell shit or something?

And he looks like a typical military dictator with his uniform and shit on.

I think you mean Thailand.

>the west is responsible for my bad behavior

We have fucked some shit up, but the day you hold yourself accountable is the day you can pull yourself out the pit of hell you've been banished to. Most of this shit wouldn't go down if countries didn't turn to the west for help.

Car bombs keeping you up at night Tariq?

They don't want to go to prison for 30 years so they avoid these threads.

As an actual Iraqi, you have the least Iraqi diction possible. Try harder, proxynigger.

They're flamboyant because they were never colonized by Christians or Muslims (in fact they've colonized some of your "brothers" in the south, heh heh). If anything, the Westernizers convinced the Thai royals to wear more clothing because they looked like "savages."

but i am blaming them
they should grab ropes and lynch the nearest animal of your kind for being a sick nation destroying pedophile
instead they're selling their children
poverty is no excuse
no i have bad sleep all the time

Obey my dog

Jesus look at that shirt. King Nigga you gay.

GET OUT TOOTHPASTE

might be a swede or uk guy over there with isis, don't be too quick to judge
Ok, I get your point. But you know the only reason you are disgusted with the way they are selling their children is because of the Western influence that makes that practice taboo. Westerners go there to do that shit because the countries allow it, not the other way around. Otherwise they would stay in the West and do it.

i'm speaking english you traitor rat
how do you want my diction to be over english
i bet you're raising your daughter to be a classic american who sharts in mart after taking 46 nigger dicks up her asshole
كس اختك

Just got back from there
No tips it's literally a giant tourist land everyone speaks English and everyone is too friendly
Hope you like your dick sucked because that's their main export
Trying to apply for citizenship right now but I need to be there for 60 more days

why would you want to become a citizen?

hes the most alpha in the world right now

The Thai government brought tens of thousands of prostitutes to Bangkok to "service" American servicemen around the 1950s. It was a government program. Asians don't value human life, it's the law of the jungle.

bullshit the french did colonize parts of their country and spread their degeneracy

...did you mean Thai?