Special counsel

>special counsel
>still no evidence after 6 months and 2 investigations

Remind me again why they think they need a special counsel?

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/magazine/story/2017/03/connections-trump-putin-russia-ties-chart-flynn-page-manafort-sessions-214868
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's a modern day Salem witch trial.

The democrats are so hysterical they are lashing out a their own imaginary russian conspiracies.

The kikes are out of control.

>Women think it's ok to dress like this and then get mad at men for "objectifying" them

>6 months
>2 investigations
Investigations that do not call witnesses or entertain evidence which has not been presented because they have not begun owing to the fact that the chairperson fucked his neutrality and had to recuse himself resulting in the "investigation" coming to a halt before it even began is not an "investigation," no less is it one that has been active for 6 months.

They are wasting as much time as possible. Are you aware they can have this investigation go for 9 years?

>have this bullshit witch hunt go for 5+ years
>Media entire time saying "TRUMP IS UNDER INVESTIGATION HE MUST BE GUILTY"
>reelection time comes he doesn't get reelected
>democrat wins
>1 year later a quiet report announcement comes out that nothing wrong was found in the investigation of Trump

reminder that senator feinstein met with the CIA about this, then went on Wolf Blitzer and when asked, she said there was no evidence showing any russian connection

didn't that old hag Maxine also confirm that she'd seen zero evidence of Russian/Trump collusion? Man, democrats are off their fuckin rocker.

Because shitlibs are still crying about how badly they got BTFO by Trump. I don't think two years of peddling conspiracy theories instead working to help the American people is going to help them in the 2018 midterm elections. Assuming we can make it to the 2018 midterm elections without a civil war breaking out.

>Trump appoints Rosenstein to deputy attorney general
>Rosenstein recommends Comey be fired
>Rosenstein then creates the special counsel

Can someone explain this series of events to me?

>6 months
Watergate investigation took years.

This is literally just the beginning.

For the Resistfaggots

Why do you autists think since Watergate happened therefore Trump is definitely done? Do you realize how many FBI investigations have happened that found no wrongdoing?

probably. Its fucking pathetic. This has been going on for a year and they have NOTHING. Not even a thread to pull. They are blinding throwing shit at the wall and praying it sticks. If they were smart, they would just build up a reasonable list of complaints against Trump, like his association with wallstreet, and then try to fuck him up next election. They are putting all of their eggs in this one stupid basket.
this is their new comfort line. they are going to keep repeating this for the next 8 years. thats right, 8.

It is why muslims force women to dress very modestly. They know women will bitch about whatever they can.

There was no Russia collusion. This is just a conspiracy theory cooked up by butthurt Podesta and assblasted Robby Mook. How will the Democrats explain wasting two years searching for space aliens to voters in 2018?

>Watergate happened therefore Trump is definitely done?
Who said anything about that?

I'm just pointing out that 6 months isn't that long compared to similar events in the past.

>for the next 8 years. thats right, 8
I seriously doubt Trump is going to make it to 2018. He's buckling under the pressure already.

Because they actually want trump to be reelected in 2020

None of it makes sense, user. It's just one big clusterfuck of nonstop nonsense. Every day it seems like a new imaginary memo pops up from a nameless source.

This all stems from Clinton not owning up to the fact that she lost herself the election by being a generally despicable person. First the electoral college was to blame. Then sexists were to blame. Then it was the Russians. That appears to be the narrative that stuck, and now she's got all of the MSM doing her bidding.

T. Mohamed Ackmed Jabar
You're giving way too much credit to the intelligence of dune coons.

There have been investigations shorter than Watergate though. Why is Watergate the standard now that you autists flaunt?

Because the White House and Republican led Congress keep either overtly interfering (Trump, Nunes) or just dragging their feet in general.

So you answered your own question.

she works at hooters

>reminder that senator feinstein met with the CIA about this, then went on Wolf Blitzer and when asked, she said there was no evidence showing any russian connection

Fuck Rosenstein for appointing a Special Prosecutor.

Absolutely unnecessary. He has usurped the political process. The matter should have been left to Congress to decide (if the people thought there was any substance to all the muh russia bs, they would elect a Democratic Congress in 2018).

I repeat: Fuck Rosenstein for usurping the political process. Fucking shill.

Boting democrat or republican in 2020 should be automatic gassing. Voting booths should be set up as such. Punch in democrat or republican name and chlorine gas sprays you in the face burning your lungs

>I seriously doubt Trump is going to make it to 2018. He's buckling under the pressure already.
What's funny is he said he was never going to give up, and he has to keep fighting even harder.
You are one of those pseudo intellectuals who researches things, but doesn't go past the front page on Google, and calls him self informed.

>How will the Democrats explain wasting two years searching for space aliens to voters in 2018?
This right here is the fucking problem. They don't. Take a hard look at Democrats today and you will see what I mean. Go on facebook right now and rad the comments they are leaving on these arguments. Democrat leaders don't have to defend a bad thing. As long as they give the perception they are hurting Republicans Democrats will support it and if this fails they will just look to the next thing and won't care that Trump wasn't a Russian shill. Democrats are fucking sociopaths. I argued with a guy just now that says he doesn't even care anymore if Trump is a Russian shill that he hopes this Comey news gets him impeached. This guy was ranting about this for months and now just dropped it on a whim because he's latching onto something more substantial. Democrats know their base are fucking utter sociopaths thats why they keep doing this.

>Why is Watergate the standard now that you autists flaunt?
Because its the most well-known example?

In any case, the length of time an investigation takes is irrelevant. All that matters are the results of said investigation, which we still do not have.

>Because its the most well-known example?
why does that matter?

I'm willing to bet you believe Pizzagate and Smithgate though.

>What's funny is he said he was never going to give up, and he has to keep fighting even harder
He also said he was going to 'lock her up'.
And that Mexico would pay for the wall.
And that he'd label China a currency manipulator.
Etc, etc. Talk is cheap.

It doesn't he is just talking to talk.

Precedent. It's a legal term.

You should read more.

I can show you evidence of him saying this just recently.
You however cannot show me evidence of him buckling under pressure.

Admit you have no idea wtf you are talking about, and we can all get along with our day.

Ultimately, it doesn't. Its just an example for the sake of an example.

As I said in the second half of the post you quoted, what ultimately matters are the results of the investigation, and not how long it takes.

A lot of people probably parrot watergate because it's arguably the most well-known and infamous scandal in US politics, so even the most casual layman who knows nothing about politics (read: most modern progressive liberals who are currently frothing at the mouth) can spout it off and feel validated.

I am aware but all liberals are saying this retardation. Their mindset and logic is like children. Because Watergate happened this is Watergate.

This has nothing to do with legality. This is about how long it takes to investigate. You autists think because Watergate was a thing this will play out the same exact way.

They want an investigation for 3 years so they can say Trump has been under investigation for 3 years when the elections come back around.

>So you answered your own question.
I'm willing to bet you're an assmad Marxist that is stressed the fuck out over how little power you faggots have in government. And how dismal your future electoral prospects are. How much money did you retards dump into Ossoff's campaign to not actually win? $8 million? LMFAO!!

>You however cannot show me evidence of him buckling under pressure.
Not any definitive evidence, of course not.

But could you explain to me why he hasn't tweeted anything regarding this latest debacle? If this is all fake nonsense like he so often claims these stories are, where's his usual barrage of early-morning tweets dismissing the media as liars and crooks?

I don't have any evidence, sure. But only a fool would ignore what's being written between the lines right now.

Because Trump is weak and ineffective and can't control his own administration. He's become a doormat for anyone in the government with a gripe.

I want to say that they are gonna cuck themselves after this turns up nothing yet again, but these fucking retards will just say the special council is bought by Russia

There is no evidence and you will never find any. You are a conspiracy theorist. Get over it Paco, Hillary Clinton got BTFO. Now please declare Peurto Rican independence so we can rid ourselves of you disgusting wetbacks.

>But could you explain to me why he hasn't tweeted anything regarding this latest debacle?

Why are you forgetting today in front of the whole world at the Coast Guard graduation he called this bs?

You sound like a complete moron. Compose yourself.

i can see your tin foil hat from here.

How do I sound like a complete moron?

Apparently Rosenstein took offense to being blamed for the Comey firing.

I'd vote for you user

Maybe his inner circle finally convinced him to chill the fuck out on twitter.

To shut up the questions. Now they have to refer to the new fag rather than annoying Spice with it.

Gary Johnson wasn't better senpai. In a lot of ways he was worse. The problem isn't at the presidential level but everywhere else.

All he said was that 'no politician in history had been treated as unfairly' as he had been. Which I doubt, considering there's been politicians that have been literally killed for their views.

>You are a conspiracy theorist.
That's rich coming from Sup Forums.
>Hillary Clinton got BTFO
And?
>Now please declare Peurto Rican independence
Will literally never happen.

I would hope so. He's liable to do himself more harm, otherwise.

>All he said was that 'no politician in history had been treated as unfairly' as he had been
>All he said

Why are you attempting to marginalize him saying all these accusations towards him are bs?

I'm not? That's literally all he said regarding the subject. He said nothing else on the matter.

Puerto Rico won't become it's own country because you spics are a bunch of obese freeloaders living off gibs from whitey. Pathetic.

Why does twitter matter if he literally said what you are whining about? What is the difference that he said something rather than tweet it?

This. I was dumb enough to argue with some hardcore libs in good faith during the election. Never again. I was extremely humble, and would entertain their notions whenever they'd expose me to some info I wasn't aware of, but they wouldn't give a single inch even when I objectively refuted their points. You'd get more civilized discourse arguing in favor of multiculturalism and racial egalitarianism on stormfront. Feral liberals cant be reasoned with, they need to be put down like dogs.

They're making a push against Trump. It doesn't really matter whether Trump is guilty of anything, impeachment can come without a conviction. What the Democrats are doing is hyping this Russia narrative up for 2018 in the hopes that it will gain them seats in the House and Senate which in turn will make it easier for them to get Trump impeached.

>That's literally all he said regarding the subject
Also calling all these accusations bs is commenting on the subject yes. How is it now?

I really don't care about PR being its own country.

What matters is that he did not address the issue directly like he usually does, instead opting for a concise, broad statement.

Look at the series of tweets he made yesterday morning in response to the allegations that he shared intel with the Russians. He tackles the issue directly and at length, very unlike what he did today.

>watergate
>not harry potter

You're giving them too much credit.

>What matters is that he did not address the issue directly like he usually does, instead opting for a concise, broad statement.

>what matters is that he addressed the issue just not in the way I wanted

Are you retarded?

The two party system allows for long dynasties and corruption over decades. If the president wasnt from either of those two parties theyll start to crumble

There is no way with our current system we won't have two party and believe me, I agree with you that I wish it was different but there is no alternative. I had a discussion about this with friends and the other alternative is you take the money out of it but then what happens? Social media on steroids thats what happens. Every snowflake would attempt to run and the system to elect someone would get more complicated and time consuming and could take many more years.

No. You just misunderstand.

What is happening now is no different than what happens when a child is found out for having done something wrong. Initially, they will be combative and outspoken. But as the parent starts to lay into them and break down the child's facade, the child will begin to stumble over their words, speak more softly, and eventually not at all.

You can be certain that Trump will refrain from making very many public statements or tweets for the time being. Once he finds something he can spin in his favor, he'll be back to his outspoken and confident nature.

Trump literally said the following:

>No Politician in History ... Has Been Treated Worse

He is making a combative statement that the media is being unfair to him. He is declaring that the media is unfairly attacking him. You are trying to marginalize this but are failing. If Trump was truly neutered he wouldn't even have said this but he did. Claiming the media is attacking him is the type of blunt unfiltered speech Trump has been saying since day 1 shill.

It's true because shitlibs want it to be true. There was no collusion, that's why you don't even have a shred of evidence. Trump and his inner circle were wiretapped going as far back as June of last year and you faggots found nothing. Keep crying and peddling conspiracy theories it won't translate into electoral victories.

If you haven't noticed by now, blaming the media is his fallback line. He's not disputing what the media is reporting, but rather insisting they're being 'unfair' somehow.

>There was no collusion
Probably not. But that's what we have an investigation for, to get definitive answers. And so far, we have none.

>Keep crying and peddling conspiracy theories it won't translate into electoral victories.
Electoral victories in the mainland don't mean much to me, you know.

>If you haven't noticed by now, blaming the media is his fallback line. He's not disputing what the media is reporting, but rather insisting they're being 'unfair' somehow.
Yes he is being as you said "combative and outspoken". He is not as you said "speaking more softly". Your whining semantic argument was that he didn't tweet anything but instead he flat out made a declaration in public which is stronger than a tweet. Face it you are full of shit.

>Electoral victories in the mainland don't mean much to me, you know.

Obviously they do. You're shilling this demoshit talking point even though you don't actually seem to believe it. Nothing will come of this but massive embarrassment for demoshits.

Resorting to a general 'attack' on the media that everyone has heard countless times is far less combative than directly disputing the media's latest reporting.

Attacking the entire media and everyone unfairly treating him during a Coast Guard graduation is very combative yes. He used a graduation to get that message across. You are flailing bro. Back to media matters.

>Obviously they do.
Obviously, you do not know what you are talking about.

For some quick perspective: I favor statehood for this island. There are two PR-related bills in Congress right now, one for statehood and one for independence. Do you want to take a quick guess as to which party backs which bill? The answers may surprise you.

We could go back and forth about what defines combative behavior, but that seems like a fruitless endeavor at this point. I still stand by my initial argument that Trump is feeling pressured by all this, and his behavior today is a sign of that.

For the same reason the drug addict who just got out of the hospital needs a fix. They can't live without it.

Puerto Rico will never be a state. You wetbacks are violent lazy welfare leeches that literally have nothing to offer.

>We could go back and forth about what defines combative behavior
We could because you are a dishonest spic but I have proven that its right and in fact you slipped up and even agreed with me:

>Resorting to a general 'attack' on the media that everyone has heard countless times is far less combative
>far less combative

You are still agreeing it's combative which before you said it wasn't. You fucked up. Thanks for playing.

How do they intend to "prove" nothing happened if in fact nothing happened?

How can they definitively not prove something?

This is a witch hunt.

And? I could move to the mainland tomorrow if I so wished it. Statehood is just for funsies.

Yes, sure. You win this entire argument over a technicality. Whatever makes you feel better. Doesn't change reality.

>Yes, sure. You win this entire argument over a technicality
I won because i proved you contradicted yourself and this is rich you are whining about technicality since you said because Trump didn't tweet about this even though he spoke about something then that expressed some guilt or something. Reality is you are a dishonest lying spic and this back and forth just reaffirmed that.

Yeah, okay.

Let me know when Trump addresses this whole shitshow directly, okay? No vague statements about 'muh unfair media', no ignoring questions, etc.

Better yet, let me know when Trump gets served a subpoena by this Counsel.

>make statements that contradict myself
>muh technicality

This is why Puerto Rico is a shithole you dumb spic.

And who brought PR into the Union?

The whole federal government is run by special people.

So we can waste millions of dollars and learn that the Trump campaign had no collusion with Russia.

Just like IranContra. 80 million dollars so Oliver North could go to jail because Democrats can't stand not being in power.

I honestly tried to understand the ties trump has to Russia. See for yourself, it's fucking nothing.

politico.com/magazine/story/2017/03/connections-trump-putin-russia-ties-chart-flynn-page-manafort-sessions-214868

>Trumps daughter has a friend who has a friend who knows putin
This is below david icke tier conspiracy. How is this mainstream and taken seriously but Seth Rich is a baseless conspiracry theory hardly worth a day on the news?

Bill Clinton, the 42nd President of the United States, was impeached by the House of Representatives on two charges, one of perjury and one of obstruction of justice, on December 19, 1998. Served out his term kek.

checked.

Look at these "civilized spics".

And who made us part of the US?

It begs the question.

Why would anyone WANT this place as part of their nation, to any capacity?

>Look, I can prove a negative
>t. democrats

No one wants to live in this spic shithole.

Why would someone PAY to make this place part of their territory?

At some point this country decided we needed a professional bureaucracy instead of the spoils system. Now the fuckers are dug in like ticks and there's nothing the people can do.

Why are spics so subhuman and can't keep their countries together?

> no evidence

Why would someone keep sending money to such a debt-ridden shithole?

NYC has the largest collection of subhuman Puerto Ricans but notice how their crime rates are almost as high as niggers. Why is that?