President Trump Thread: America In Flames Edition

Its over kiddos... winning still tastes like urine out of a prostitutes sweaty vag for commander in queef Drumpf... pepe is kill and meme magic is Reddit.... the writing is on the wall:

nytimes.com/2017/05/17/us/politics/michael-flynn-donald-trump-national-security-adviser.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qBegHqvAdJI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

hahaha where's the comey memo
c'mon stop holding out on us HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

/r/politics here

Great thread. Fucking hilarious we control the meme magic now

Eat my shit Drumpfies

All joking aside, Drumpf is ACTUALLY done this time

I Am...The meme Magick

Proper man's, tits, are best breasteses

>Stale fake news from Buzzfeed joke
>Drumpf
>Death of Pepe
>Mentioning Reddit
>Posting NYTimes as a source
At least TRY to conceal your shilling, OP. One can smell the jewish dick on your mouth from miles.

It was written about ~2000 years ago? Things happen no worries. Become Christian

Why are all liberal memes either homoerotic or that witch hillary? So lame.

>homoeroticism in an arena will not draw a market
Uhh. Daughter i have news for you

Hes a Big Guy for Putin

Why are Leftie memes so bad?

let me guess you are a homo that loves cum

You do realize Trump isn't under investigation?

>the writing is on the wall

What wall? KEK

Outstanding trolling, perfect execution and completely inconspicuous bait. Have a badge for your efforts.

Trump will be impeached. Buzzfeed said so!

Have you ever searched for a hotel in the Internet? Have you seen all the different prices there are for the same room? Trivago helps you compare the prices of over 700 thousand hotels in over 175 webpages. Don't lose time and money, Trivago makes it easy for you to find your ideal hotel, at the best price. Just go to trivago.com and type in your destination, then select your departure and arrival date. Trivago will then instantly search all around the web and find available hotels. Select your price limit, choose the star rating and filter according to user reviews. Trivago then shows you all available prices for a single room, so you can find your ideal hotel, at the best price.
Hotel? Trivago.

HES THE FUCKING ANTICHRIST
youtu.be/qBegHqvAdJI