You call everything fake news: NYT, WaPo, CNN, MSNBC... EVERYTHING

You call everything fake news: NYT, WaPo, CNN, MSNBC... EVERYTHING.

But when real fake news starts spreading you fall for it EVERY. FUCKING. TIME. It's embarrassing.

Sup Forums fell for fake news again.

Other urls found in this thread:

money.cnn.com/2017/05/17/media/seth-rich-family-apology-retraction-fox-news-wttg/index.html
huffingtonpost.com/entry/fox-news-seth-rich_us_591cd078e4b034684b093717?4j
dailycaller.com/2017/05/16/dc-mayor-says-allegations-of-cover-up-of-seth-rich-murder-are-preposterous/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That's not what he said on Hannity on live TV last night you faggot

It's because you're fake news
HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH AND THE DNC KILLED HIM!

Well, when 99% of the shit is fake, it's hard to discern the 1% that isn't.

"fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice...you won't fool me again." -Wubba

Gaslighting

except for this is fake. he said the opposite. fucking shills and deep staters everywhere.

give it up its getting old just like the cia

Just do a little bit of research for once in your life. It's fake.

kek
SETH RICH IS FAKE NEWS

That's actually much better sourced than 95% of the vomit printed in the NY Times and Washpoo.

whats the source?

Going to need a source on that.

money.cnn.com/2017/05/17/media/seth-rich-family-apology-retraction-fox-news-wttg/index.html
huffingtonpost.com/entry/fox-news-seth-rich_us_591cd078e4b034684b093717?4j
dailycaller.com/2017/05/16/dc-mayor-says-allegations-of-cover-up-of-seth-rich-murder-are-preposterous/

>Cnn
>Huffington
>Dailycaller

LMFAO.

So you don't have any sources.

cry harder

Source: I made a picture goys it must be true 8v)

Except that's not what Rod Wheeler said at all. A federal investigator confirmed the laptop has the emails on it. It's totally normal for the FBI to be involved in a random mugging gone wrong in which nothing is stole.

Keep bumping.

The reporter had talked to a federal investigator. All Wheeler said was that he did not talk to the same people she did. The reporter stands by her story. NOT FAKE NEWS.

You should know what you're talking about b4 posting newfag.

Yeah, because his lawyer told him he was about to get sued this norning

This is your problem; when you confront any uncomfortable FACTS you immediately attack the source. I fucking hate CNN and huffpo, but there are clear, undisputed quotes and reliable sources in those articles. The bias is indisputable, but the FACTS are also indisputable. Just because an outlet is BIASED, doesn't mean you can't extract some factual value from it.

Do a little bit of research. This is a fake news story. It's the definition of fake news.

You do a bit of research. This story that shills are trying to push is one hundred percent fake news.

Fox News made a rookie mistake, they revealed their source. You see if your source is completely anonymous third parties can't verify what you claim.

Hi ShareBlue

You're guilty of murder

the DNC crisis manager is kind of unhinged and giddy about his muddying of the waters. almost like his first priority is running interference for the DNC.

tell me about the jews

Source.

Remember when CNN told you it was illegal to look at Wikileaks online? Lmao. You cucked liberal faggots probably fell for that. That's why you have no clue how horrible Hillary is.

>newsweek, not the FBI refutes claims they were investigating

Except the FBI was totally....

You don't get it dipshit. It's all fake.

Fake news is exactly as fake as real news. They are interchangeable

>but there are clear, undisputed quotes and reliable sources in those articles

No there's not.