How do we stop young conservative men from turning into hypocrites like the Kekistanis?

How do we stop young conservative men from turning into hypocrites like the Kekistanis?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CCWtEzHKfUQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kekistanis are cancer just like nu-pol

Bait. Not even once.

You stop doing threads like this and realize you have more similarities than differences.

ban reddit

Just because you don't browse reddit, doesn't mean you automatically aren't a conservative hypocrite.

You have to better yourself physically and mentally to reflect your own opinions

Go play more video games, kekistani

You're totally helping the cause

Yes kekistanis and old Sup Forumslocks totally share the same ideas like
>based niggers
>jews are sometimes okay
>women are equals

Kekistanis are hypocrites who have no place in Sup Forums and should be purged they speak a big game while being on the same level as reddit posters there subhumans

They want every man to be the ideal buff, educated, conservative man but not actually reflect it.

That bugs the shit out of me.

Watch this video of the 'proud boys' and pity them. Pretty much sums up everything in your pic. They seem like young men that grew up in an overly feminine, Marxist society that have finally discovered a little candle of a young boy's idea of masculinity and facile right wing thought. Overall its pathetic but never the less an awakening. Give them time and hopefully they will grow into respectable members of society instead of meme spouters that are under the false assumption they are being edgy and rebellious.

absolutely divided

This is stupid and dutifully herbed

forgot to link
youtube.com/watch?v=CCWtEzHKfUQ

That's what they will always be untill they are in relationships then whatever there bf/gf are they wi become they are nothing but puppets

We don't. We should keep telling the truth. If we do, they will eventually learn grow out of their 'edgy kekistani'-phase

Ideal buff conservative educated man here.

It's not all it's cracked up to be. Most people are utter shit tier compared to your standards, so who are you even supposed to associate with?

learn and grow*

What's even worse is their """""""hazing"""""" video where they all playfully punch you while you name breakfast cereals

They have NO standards for recruitment. Fraternal groups ARE the right step, but when you have no quality control, you get Kekistanis

It's a social group with no purpose.

Find or groom other conservative men to be buff and educated.

That is the only way to win the culture war. It's not writing "NIGGERS" as a youtube comment.

If you are the ideal that people want to strive towards, they will follow and emulate you.

People who want to self improve, I mean look at these guys from one of the "battles"
there not warriors, there not anything but faggots following a trend.

All the guys in that video have a nice layer of grease on their faces

Whatever, I got a hot ass wife, am a licensed professional, have guns, a nice house in a high end white town, and I don't take shit from libs and rocked my MAGA hat in public during the election cycle...libs are weaklings acting maniacal because they are frauds and they know it.

Its purpose is to let nu-males play with traditional ideals of masculinity and get a taste of it for the first time. Sadly it devolves into the boisterous play of a 13 year old kid and trump maymays. Its painful to imagine the environment these young 'men' grew up in.

It's so disgusting we let a man like Gavin become a figurehead for young conservatives.

The guy LITERALLY spreads his butthole and puts in buttplugs on his show.

This is the guy we're supposed to look up to? When you have a leader, you're supposed to aspire to be like him.

It's time Sup Forums starts making their own leaders and calls out Kekistanis where they see them.

So are kekistanis, they are just as bad as liberals but are hypocrites, they preach a message of being fit, being white only, and want right wing conservatism while openly not doing anything they preach atleast the left practices what they preach

kill TRS

If every Sup Forums user was buff, well dressed, well read, and charismatic, we would win the culture war tomorrow.

Definitely not an environment where elder male family members are allowed.to.rape the younger male family members because they aren't considered 'men' yet

Strange, so do cancer cells compared to normal host.

Exactly, but yet there seems be a lack of drive to even read books here.

>We must secure the white race's future!
>tfw no trap gf to play video games with

What did he mean by this?
You're a funny guy

Remind them that being a memelord IRL just means you're a faggot redditor.

m8, just because you don't go on reddit, doesn't mean you are immune from being a Kekistani

there are so many beta guys here already who need be given tough love and called out on their complacent hypocrisy. Whenever you see a guy who doesn't bother living up to his own political ideals, he's a fucking kekistani who gives the rest of Sup Forums a bad name.

Kekistan isn't conservative. it's from a slightly left-centrist e-celeb.

Holy fuck thats funny, these are the fucks who make ring wing ideologies look so bad, as bad as liberals.

pressure valve

The left does not practice what they preach...gays and Muslims cannot ever jointly practice what they preach. Ever. Now a young conservative may take time to realize how to be what he wants to be but there will always.be deviations from strict adherence to your personal code. It's the fallacy of human nature and is exactly what Christianity spends so much time dealing with. Come on man act like you know people aren't perfect

Yes they do, they preach acceptance as the main message of course they exclude white straight men but when it comes to being in public demonstrations they have faggots niggers sand niggers etc etc all there. We both know no true Muslim would stand next to a faggot but it's the image of "look at us being diverse and totally accepting of everyone love trumps hate" and thats what the masses see, now anyone with a brain can tell you other wise but when you look at the kekistanis and proud boys openly being degenerate fucks but shouting redpills it's total hypocrisy and gives the entire right a bad look

Kekistanis and Sup Forums are almost one and the same, they rely on each other frequently.

I know it's cringe. But we might want to tone down the bashing, just a little. Because there's something worse that cringe: Not having a sense of humor.

If we lose our sense of humor we become more serious, like stormfront. But we also become irrelevant, like stormfront.

Praise Kek.

thanks for the insult

I actually bother to improve myself because I care about reflecting what a conservative man should be.

Such a weak and ineffective post.

go back to playing your video games and trying to redpill your mom, Kekistani

There is being extreme aka stormfront and then is going out in public yelling memes and making a fool of your self. I'm not saying Sup Forums needs to go extremely serious but at least try to show if you honestly believe in bettering your self and caring just a little about your communities shouldn't that be promoted instead of this reddit tier kekistani crap

very low energy. Should get your t levels checked out.

dude, ebin Trump meme

Upvoted

>how do we stop this cultural thing from developing further for right-wing people?
Fuck off, /r/MarchAgainstTrump
Praise Kek!

What are you talking about...you admit in your argument that the libs entire dogma is not just hypocrisy but pure fraud. They are pretending to get along to disenfranchise whitey. Whereas white conservatives truly believe in their ideology, which is an objectively successful and worthy ideology, but younger adherents may have some hiccups growing into a mature follower of that ideology. Which should be expected