/tig/ Trump Impeachment General

Do you think their gonna throw in the famous "you're fired!" quote when they finalize the impeachment?

Kill yourself as soon as possible.

(You)

He'll "resign" and Pence will pardon him like it was planned all along. Years later we might know what Trump actually got out of the whole thing.

Unlikely. And even on the off chance it does happen, impeachment doesn't mean removal from office weeb

LADIES AND GENTLMEN YOUR NEW PRESIDENT....

>crowd cheers fill auditorium
>mike pence approaches the stage

T-Thank you everyone... I'll do my best to clean up the mess Drumpf made.

>drumpf wheeled to front of crowd, standing next to pence
>drumpf shackled, with sign hanging from his neck reading CRIMINAL
>drumpf wearing dunce cap

Drumpf, i'm sorry I have to do this to you buddy... But... YOUR FIRED!

>crowd cheers in joy
>drumpf thrown in the pokey
>drumpf noted as the second biggest failure of president since nixon in school history books

He's not being impeached. Media reporting that republicans are talking about impeachment. Fucking McCain who hates Trump said it was ridiculous and that republicans aren't talking about impeachment. Media lying again.

No one told him? Aww, he doesn't know.. So cute.

>majority of country hates drumpf
>entire political establishment hates drumpf
>his own staff hates drumpf
>entire judicial system and all police agencies hate drumpf
>drumpf literally committed treason

but drumpf supporters be like
>8 years baby!

Shills cant understand these complicated stuff... let them be, let them think a FISA court issued an impeachment.

Media lies to the normies who are workaholics and come home to watch tv for like 5 minutes and all it shows is political talking heads on CNN where it's about 4 liberals talking about muh treason, muh russia, muh conspiracy theories, muh impeachment and a sane person saying "Trump has the authority to do everything he did so far, None of the intelligence he gave to the Russians was crucial, the intelligence was used to fight against ISIS, and the info was public already" Then also saying Comey was fired because both parties hate him, and he let Hillary off the hook, and recently let off huma Abedein."

Media keeps lying to screw with Trump. Normies beleive it. Shitposting CTR shills.

>Final vote counted
>Impeachment passes House and Senate
>Suddenly Hillary appears and says, "Donald, you're fired."

It's ogre, Trumpkins.

Yes. Finally. America is waking up. We are taking our country back from the Russians who attacked our sovereignty, and this board from paid Russian shills. You have no power here anymore.

t. american patriot

$0.01 has been added to your bank account.

-Correct The Record

If Trump gets close to impeachment, he'll declare war on Korea, and he'd be safe from the deep state for a while.

>sovereignty
You say that word, but CITI Bank chose Obama's cabinet.

what they arent working the money laundering, rnc consulting firms, manafort angle? the one that is literally the easiest one to confirm

this is a second hand tier level happening

How does it feel to know that millennials will be almost 40 by the time Trump's 8 years is finished?

More like we're giving our sovereignty back to the deep state globalists.

>implying trump's ego would let him resign

if he's innocent, he'll fight to the end

if he's not, he'll fight to the end

I don't think you actually know how impeachment works.

TICK TOCK TICK TOCK

SOON DRUMPFIES SOON

Any chance Hilldog finally gets her chance? She can save us! Imwithher.

Why isnt trump impeached for funding terrorists?