FBI Robert Mueller delivering highly enriched stolen Uranium to Russia in 2009

WikiLeaks cable Robert Mueller delivering highly enriched stolen Uranium to Russia in 2009

wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/09STATE85588_a.html

So this is the guy? Why shouldn't Trump just fire him now?

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/12336#efmAWKAfX
nytimes.com/2017/05/17/us/politics/robert-mueller-special-counsel-russia-investigation.html?_r=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

WE

FBI's Robert Mueller was successfully pressured to take out CIA head Petraeus - Hillary Clinton email from advisor

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/12336#efmAWKAfX

This is perfect, give us a piƱata we can beat the fuck out of. Literally no one in politics or government is morally capable of conducting such an investigation.

You need to make a screenshot of the relevant bit of the Russia uranium wikileaks.

To share a sample of seized uranium obtained in a nuclear smuggling sting.
Not selling uranium or delivering it you dumb fuck.
Work on your reading comprehension.

:thinking:

corrupt deep state hillary shill
fire him

Bumped

>10 grams
>to be examined by russian authorities
>taken in Georgia in 2006 and sent to the United States of America for examination
>that was being traded from a russian to georgians
I say it's a nothingburguer.

Where's his permission slip from the intelligence community that allows him to talk to Russians??

Guarantee that none of these leaks involving Muller existed at noon today. They're all just manufactured to redirect the story.

I wonder what would happen if you sold 10 grams of uranium to the Russians. Probably nothing, right??

>Trumpkins in damage control

Too late faggots.

1 gram can put you in jail in some states

There's only one person it's too late for

They are from the State Department cables that were leaked years ago. They were pretty well publicized but maybe you were just starting out in middle school.

It was not sold... it was asked to be examined by Russia and a relation to start a compromise about the black market on the matter.
So I don't know even if you read it past the short message wikileaks put foward, it was asked, from bureaucracy to bureaucracy, to be allowed to happen, and they openly transported, it wasn't a fucking "selling".
If that was the case, it was seized in Georgia, should've just stayed in Russia instead of going to America to be kept, I bet the whole badge was much more than this.
Not sure what you're trying to get at here.
Again, I don't give a fuck about the guy, I don't trust anyone other than President Trump so, this all seems pretty blown out of proportion, if dems are not complaining it's bad sign though.

Julian secured his dacha with that one

Why did Trump appoint him? What's his strategy here?

Holy shit sorry mate it was just a joke about marijuana laws in the state.

braaamp

Well, for one thing, he can't fire him ... on the person that appointed him can fire him ... basic civics is hard for retards like you, I get that

>it was a laboratory sample for some kind of testing and it was approved for delivery by all concerned parties

what am I missing here?

Bump

These emails existed for some time.

Synagogue of Satan
Everything that is wrong with the world.
Greed, Pride, Gluttony, Wrath, Sloth, Envy, and Lust

>muh Russians

Seriously, when did talking to Russians become such a taboo in Burgerland.

Last time I checked, both nations are officially at peace with one another.

It's like we rewind time back to the Cold War.

But if Trump fires him, maybe they can impeach him for like the 6th time this year. Civics my ass, as long as Trumps getting two scoops he can do what ever he likes.

that's the problem with a congress full of old people who stick around a long time
some of these people "fought" in the cold war and it's not over in the minds of people like McCain

Just like niggers blaming white people for their misfortunes, same as Democrat's blame Russia for theirs.

I voted for TRUMP because he campaigned on working with Russia

And by Russia I don't mean the guy Hillary had killed

RIP - Seth Rich

Trump has apparently lost control of his administration.

nytimes.com/2017/05/17/us/politics/robert-mueller-special-counsel-russia-investigation.html?_r=0

this guy?

according to the media

>Seriously, when did talking to Russians become such a taboo in Burgerland.

When it became politically coinvient for leftists and Demofags to label them as evil.

Demofags literally gobbled USSR cock for nearly 40 years doing everything to subvert Republican presidents in their battle against the commie faggots and then they become an oligarchy and now they are bad guys but Soviets - who killed millions of their own people through Central planning and political violence are good guys.

I hate librealism.

Some Russian turncoat, probably a kike, apparently got caught in a sting operation selling stolen Russian HEU to Georgians. Russians requested a sample for testing to determine it was theirs. US wanted Russia to come to US to get it. Russia declined. Mueller carried the sample to Russia and gave it to them.

This looks like nothing. The thing about Patreus is more concerning and not sure how true it is.

Because Putin is trouble for the US and both the left and right realise it?

So far, all I have seen Russia do is defend its allies, something America would have done in the same situation

>Ukraine went through a coup subverted by EU
>Syria was about to be couped again by the subversion of Western influences

Holy shit cambridge analytica give it a rest, you are gonna burn out if you keep up this pace.

Why am I not surprised?

Agreed, good fucking job.

can someone explain something to me?

if this guy brought uranium over to russia or whatever, why is he special counsel for the russia investigation?

>all I have seen Russia do is defend its allies
>subverted by EU

And in Georgia?
Putin is against NATO.
Don't pretend that just because he's against the EU it makes him the friend of the US.

Are you guys that desperate for clicks?