G*rman hate thread

The greatest mistake of the common man's analysis of history is that Hitler was a pied piper who seduced the German people and destroyed their country. On the contrary, Hitler and his ideology were the ultimate expression of everything German. Inside the heart of every individual belonging to the so called Germanic race is a ruthless, paranoid, insecure, self pitying totalitarian pervert whose means of compensating is projecting the collective insecurities of his people onto whatever the supposed "other" was convenient for him at the time, in this case the Jews. The German ideology is not positive. It does not build, but only seeks to destroy. What these barbarians do not understand is that if they had their way and all the "degenerates" were gone they would be left to themselves. These sorry excuses for human beings would be cold, afraid, empty inside, and have no one to blame. Truly a horrifying fate.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4ztOV2wrrkY
youtube.com/watch?v=G86Jrb3B4GQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtu.be/4ztOV2wrrkY
bump

bump for the ultimate redpill

Hitler was wrong and is the cause we have SJW today. He is also responsible for the creation of Israel because of muh holocaust

he was just another Jewish plant

The wisdom in this thread will fall on deaf ears, sorry to say

relevant
youtube.com/watch?v=G86Jrb3B4GQ

also relevant

Nevermind

Sage for obvious jealous Jew having to bump his own thread a bunch of times lol

ITT: communist larpers who dont realize every time they make one of these threads they reinforce the desire to kill communists among the most likely people to actually kill communists

Also, actual kikes.

>WW1 Germany declares war on world, looses badly
>WW2 Germany declares war on world, almost wins

All we need is another German nationalist rise in Europe and it will conquer the world

>posting multiple images is done for the purpose of bumping
>and makes me Jewish
t. Johann Shickelgruber
Ingenious German thinking folks.
I'm kidding, get the fuck out.
>leaf

Was there ever a time in history where Germans did something else than attempting world domination?

Poor them it should be their turn!

>it'll work this time guys! Let's just try one more time! I swear!
Don't commies say that?

>didn't communists try that
They never got close to succeeding tho, only failure

They did better in the first one than the second one?

>almost

my fucking sides

The first one they were in a stalemate the whole war, then cucked by treaty, second war they nearly took all of Europe

>using contigent accidents of history to judge idealogy
Shiggy diggy

There's no such thing as "almost" winning in war. They lost twice, and deserve to lose again.

Under their current leader they will

>All the crimes committed by Germans are "accidents"
>somehow Jews have been pulling the strings for hundreds of years

they went back and forth on the western front the whole war until they ran out of resources.

Hitler made some innitial gains, then the moment he was pushed back at moscow and lost the battle of Britain, it was all downhill with defeat after defeat until Germany was invaded and butchered and carved up.

I never watched this movie. Who's he giving a speech to? Just a normie crowd that aren't on the same level as him?

He did loose the Battle of Britain, but he was pushed back at Stalingrad, not Moscow

>that willfull negligence of history
ok.

The goose is playing a self hating jewish neo-nazi and he's in a fascist revival group, the leaders of whom detest his focus on the Jews, it's basically a bunch of normie intellectuals the leaders of the New Fascists are trying to appeal to. It's a pretty good movie if you're not expecting American History X, which it's unjustly compared to, it's not that type of story nor is it trying to be.

>that lack of any argument whatsoever
ok.

I'll contribute.

>Germans
>Civilized

fuck off shill

>but he was pushed back at Stalingrad, not Moscow

he was pushed back at both. He lost at moscow, then tried to push back at stalingrad and lost again. Even after Normandy, it was nothing but getting pushed out of France. At least in WW1, Germany was able to hold onto France for the duration of the war

Post sauce you faggot

>Dat fucking guy grabbing the piss and licking his hands
Wtf man

Mainly because of bad military action once they took most of Europe, they had to fight a dual frontal war against the United States, and the U.S.S.R, if it was just one front it would have been way different

neo-liberalism was a mistake

t. German