Fox News in meltdown

Fox News in meltdown.
Trumpkins spilling spaghetti everywhere.
Cheeto is fucked as shit.
Lame duck wont do shit from here on out.
Best night ever.

Source?

Oh look, the Mormon Mafia is back. How's the weather in Salt Lake? Tired of being a blasphemous Christian yet? Why do you like traitors to God like McMuffin? What the fuck is wrong with your head?

SETH RICH

You forgot to say something something piss, something something y'all, something something DRUMPF you dumb fucking faggot.

Are you attempting to write a poem or something?

Did you guys hear about that Seth Rich guy? Tragedy. Wonder who murdered the poor fella? Anybody have any idea?

I'm excited because you keep thinking that we're losing. And you don't even know how fucking badly we're winning...

Buzzfeed.

HEY, EVAN MCMULLIN, WHATCHA DOIN?

I'm assuming from the already dying thread OP hasn't figured out our "complex reply system"

Just remember. You can't top cries for impeachment. If this doesn't work (which it won't) the Dems have absolutely nothing else.

Crybabby trumpkins cry like little girls.
Go cry to momma man babies.
Tampons are rusty red from your busted vageen,

>TURN ON FOX NEWS
>All I see and hear is a bunch of droning voices talking about bullshit
Never make me turn on a televised news station of any kind again, OP.

you are too stupid to see whats going on libshit

this is a long con. repubs are going to get comeys memos on hillary email investigation

shits about to blow up in your fucking face libshit, enjoy

That's Ahnold and his wife. She needs to wear clothes that fit, though.

#HisNameWasSethRich #ArnoldWho

Are people actually this deluded or is this advanced bait?

I don't know what that image is from, but something tells me Barneyfag is on his way soon.

Well, I know he's cheated on his wife and shit, but good on him for staying with his whale of a wife I guess

>he believes in the left/right paradigm

grow up kiddo

k. keep me posted

Shill sage

This has to be bait. A justice department investigation with a special prosecutor going after Trump is "all part of Trump's 4D chess" to get... Hillary? 8/10 bait.

Post yfw this is all a part of trump's plan.

No he meant the source of the banging hot chick in his pic.

Hey!!!!! You finally figured out how to reply

1266D Game of Life

fake news
seth rich is still alive

FAKE NEWS

That Danny Devito looks like he could throw a mean hammerfist

>Cleanup on aisle 3
No one talks like this. sADDD!

Haven't seen Danny DeVito in a long time.

This is stupid, the White House was blindsided by the announcement of the special prosecutor. Trump isn't playing any 54D Snakes and Ladders here.

>obama baits trump into running with joke
>trump wins
>trump gets crushed in 2018
>america vows to never vote republican again

'bama is this close to being an immortal god of the left. MFW it all happens and Sup Forums has to deal with 'bama 4D memes forever

Putin Whores don't get that when the Republic is at stake, Patriots don't fuck around. Do you prefer tar+feather or Reconstruction game?

LoL omg so true xD ;^)

#fuckdrumph #imstillwithher #yolo

sent from my iPhone

LOL showed him with EPIC irony XD

well memed my friend!

Not gonna waste my time with a stupid fuck....I'll just archive this....and be back with a bucket for your tears

>Posts typical shill things
>Gives no sources
>Thinks we'll fall for it this time

did you just try to counter his irony with a stale dead meme you fag

Sounds like someone is a lil triggered.

>According to various reports, the Department of Justice’s appointment of ex-FBI Director Robert Mueller as the special counsel to lead the probe into Russian interference in the election has blindsided the White House. The news came to them Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein with only minutes notice, without Attorney General Jeff Sessions’ knowledge, and, according to CNN, without House Speaker Paul Ryan and various congressional leaders being notified.

> According to CNN

Just stop

When we are in year 5 how will you guys cope?

kek....not even gonna make it to month 5

lolz...thats funny.

Maybe we get a mission drift into the unmasking and leaks.

B-But your ID is really funny. sADDD!

But I don't hate Trump. He's my president!