/Boomer General/

What is this gay nigger faggot talking about? Did I miss something?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TcqWok8AubE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

rumors are that trump is working with comey

I dunno. I like Trump and I think he will come out on top but i'm sick of retards on both sides making definitive answers immediately when its closer to the middle.

What the fuck are you talking about willis?

We chose the right guy. Trump isn't the fool he's portrayed to be.

comey didn't recommend prosecution for clinton for the emails because he knew the doj was compromised and they would have never charged clinton

What is the stake? Nothing has gone Trump's way since the Comey firing. Russiagate was gone and now it's back strong as ever. This tweet doesn't make sense to me.

No there isn't

Woah, we have boomers on here now?

Hi guys, welcome. Thanks for not making me the oldest one here anymore at 32.

>This tweet doesn't make sense to me.
Let's just assume Mitchell has some info we haven't heard yet.

Meanwhile, I'm getting the popcorn ready.

Was firing comey a part of the plan all along?

there is

>Fire Comey
>massive red flag for dems
>dems demand Comey testifies anyway
>Comey says he'll testify only if it's in public court
>dems don't even think and jump at the chance
>mfw Comey is gonna expose the Dems in public, for all to see and hear

All this trump controversy is fucking exhausting, i don't even know who to believe anymore, I guess it's wait and see for me

>rumors
Only idiots believe rumors.

Mitchell is a cuck who actually believes this is some 10d chess move, he is telling himself the special council will investigate Hillary and Rich and all those others things. In reality, like the Plame investigation, this one will last for years, be narrow in scope, cost millions, and only damage Trump.

But cucks like him and Coulter need to convince themselves this is a good thing instead of the obvious bad decision.

Trump told the DOJ to appoint a special counsel, and stole the initiative.

gowdy was cryptically implying some of what i've said yesterday

He just out manouvered all of the CIA niggers in 4D chess and they don't even know it.

PS. My brother and I sucked each others dicks in HS.

>cucks like him and Coulter
How is Coulter a cuck? She's been very critical of Trump.

>Mitchell is a cuck
>cuck

Usage of cuck in a serious political discussion.

Opinion discarded.

>cryptically implying
So, you are just assumed what he said?

isn't this the no con cuckservative who wanted war with Syria and Russia a few months back?

>Comey has a ton of evidence against Clinton during investigation
>Knows that if he sends said info to judicial court, it will get her off scott free since she has ties in there
>He does not press on, and keeps the case inside his department.
>Trump fires him
>Whole media world now saying he has dirt on trump, what can it be oh a memo
>everyone saying memo is real, all eyes on comey
>investigation is sent into all of his affairs, including his clinton one
>nothing comes up on trump, all the shit on clinton he kept does and it cant we swept under a rug since everyone has eyes on this overblown media show
>trump rehires Comey since the position is still open
>its like sacrificing a knight to take the queen

Bill Mitchell is alright. He just is always very positive and blindly supports Trump. He calls others out for not being true believers but I beleive started supporting Jeb Bush.

He is just bizarro Bill Kristol , he is alright

kek this pic is so fucking accurate

no he said it without outright saying it

Correct. All Comeys notes only serve to implicate the deepstate and Hillary.

>>Comey has a ton of evidence against Clinton during investigation
>>Knows that if he sends said info to judicial court, it will get her off scott free since she has ties in there

Is Comey working on blanket immunity angle? Get subpoenaed, and then refuse to testify unless he get immunity?

There are wheels within gears within spinny things going on here.

He's talking about jewish heterosexual fall of man-isms

Don't worry, you can safely disregard anyone's opinion who says "deep state." It's like Americans are finally becoming aware that there are in fact 17 federal intelligence agencies.

This sounds exactly like what I wanted to hear. Unfortunately, because of that I'm highly skeptical. I'll hold this theory in the back of my mind but continue to bang my head against the wall.

So only Trump knew? Because the WH was informed 30 minutes before the announcement

Was getting caught part of your plan?

>bizarro Bill Kristol
>alright

Chosing Mueller is a good move to if this pans out. Mueller and comey together were directors of the FBI for the entire Obama administration. Mueller got routinely shafted by Obama's doj and now has the ability to tear open old cases that Holder refused to accept

Can't wait to see a lib post this on Twitter and then get destroyed for the racist caricature of African-Americans.

Confirmed. Comey has refused to answer senate requests to return for a statement.

>Millennials literally cant even this fact.

read her twitter right now, she is orgasming over the idea that Huma, Weiner, Podesta, Hillary, Rice, etc, etc, etc, will be dragged into this investigation. Not gonna happen, Mueller will not look into anything outside of the narrow Russia-Trump vein

Here's the thing with all of this shit. Whenever there is a crime or unjust doing, i think of a motive. Everyone does. What is Trumps motive to be working with the Russians. Why are people saying he is getting paid by the Russians. Why are the Russians all of a sudden the bad guys 10x more than the last 30 years in just the last 4-5 months. It all just does not glue for me. What seems to be happening is that the loss from Clinton was a shock and the game plan is now sabotage. Throw as much shit at Trump non stop via owned media and sew dissent into the public. People dont read news, they dont sit down and read articles. THey see the headline and thats it. You can title a headline "TRUMP KILLS DOCTORS" and the article is about how he beats them in a game of Operation. This is all a massive ploy to sew dissent so that people dont re-elect him. If you tell a lie enough it becomes a truth.

How did L find Yagami Light?

Don't worry, you can safely disregard anyone who says Trump will fail. It's like libshits and shills are finally becoming aware that Trump cannot in fact be stumped.

>What is Trumps motive to be working with the Russians.
Becoming president?

Bill Mitchell always wears eyeliner in his pictures. Super faggot.

My uncle told me his friends brother has some outside sources that Trump buttfucks Ivankaevery night

>he'll testify only if it's in public court
not court moron, public congressional session. Thats so he can stand there and claim he can't answer their questions barbecue its classified. If it were a closed door session he'd have to answer and couldnt spin

Was getting caught part of his plan?

Yeah, I'm not sure why she thinks this investigation will lead investigators to Hillary et al, but that's not being a cuck.

Yes precisely, the ones who are being implicated in this are the democratic party...Really!? Are you fucking kidding me?

On another note, they did drop the ball on asking for a special prosecutor. Trump will be the one appointing and ultimately the one with the power to fire him or her. Now you're probably thinking: ".. b-but when Nixon fired Archibald Cox he doomed himself by having turned public opinion on him for good etc". No nigger. A special prosecutor can take his or her sweet ass time investigating the matter without producing any conclusions for several years like with Iran-Contra. This looming investigation would hurt Trump in 2020, yes, but it would be left to speculation which would in turn divide the country and we're back at square one. His supporters don't give a shit anyway. A impeachment investigation by the house judiciary committee is the way to go. This is the ONLY form of investigation which would be safe from White House meddling.

Lots of oldfags on here. Not a boomer, but X. We got the boomer's leavings.

>W I T H N O S U R V I V O R S

i love you canabro

I see you sitting out here all day. I ain't never said a word to you.

what does this mean

How similar were they

Firing a hero like this makes no sense. Not believable.

Bill Mitchell is a retard. He's beating his chest to the choir on twitter. What else do they do? Anyone who's such a sycophant for Trump that they're still firmly in his corner isn't going to turn on him now. He's just on some shitpost judo and trying to bend a negative into a benefit.

This is an awful situation for Trump's circle all around, I don't really know how you twist it into anything else. Mueller was a solid pick by Rosenstein but not for the reasons he thinks.

>one thread about some twitter faggot saying that tomorrow Drumpf is finished
>another thread about some different twitter faggot saying the left/media is finished tomorrow

Who fucking cares you stupid faggots are just falling for sensationalist garbage.

Yeah it was pretty obvious what he was saying. After he got done '''cryptically implying it''' the reporter asking him basically out right said what he was implying and he responded with "You're very perceptive".

He basically spelled it out that Comey wouldn't forward it to the DOJ knowing the DOJ was compromised, the reported asked is this was you're implying, and he says "oh yeah big tits Gowdy wants to rowdy that anus".

Just google it I'm lazy and it's there. Happened yesterday.

niggerdicks

Boomers are not allowed on this board. You destroyed our country and wrecked the planet,GET OUT.

How is it an awful situation? there is a reason all media is pushing it so hard bc it is b.s. all they are trying to do is to swing public opinion

Lmfao this is actually great where was this during the election

youtube.com/watch?v=TcqWok8AubE

Goddamn it leaf. I hope so, so hard. Just a major public shit show of Comey raping the Democrats, with a surprise visit by Trump, and they hug and laugh afterwards.

I don't think it's going to happen though and now I'm sad.

And he promised them undying loyalty and piss tapes in exchange to hold him accountable? It makes no sense AT ALL. Russia doesn't have shit to offer trump other than the emails that Russia would have released anyway since they despised Clinton. (IF they were even the source which they weren't)

Why are Hillary supporters always so racist?

You don't remember what she did for her country?

>my pretties
This fucking guy.

It was the only way to save Comey from retribution. He needed to be able to say "sorry Hillshills, Trump fired me and stole my incriminating notes. Not my fault"

Your dicks are CIA niggers if they glow in the dark.

im halfway into this and still confused, am i a nigger because i dont want to do software?

nvm am retard

Do you guys ever wonder if people working for congress and such monitor threads looking for rumors like this?

No, but fake news reporters like Jack Posobeic, cernovich, and pjw do

So here's the rundown.

Trump's Deputy AG just appointed a Special counsel to investigate the Russia collusion narrative. Interference in the election, Trump-Russia interactions, the whole 9 yards. This was done under 28 C.F.R.Sec.600.4(a). Obviously, Trump's own man wouldn't be appointing someone if there Trump actually had been involved, that would be a terrible mistake, because the person appointed is well known as a non-partisan. So, the question of course, as posed by many leftists, is why would Trump wait so long if he was innocent and going to appoint someone anyway?

The answer is in the law. The investigator is given authority to investigate along specific lines. In this case, those lines are laid out in pic related. Notice the x'ed portion. He has the authority not only to investigate Trump's supposed collusion, and supposed Russian interference in the election, but in anything within the scope of that as well.

That means:

1. The wikileaks
2. Podesta
3. Clinton
4. The DNC
5. The leakers
6. Any congressional leaders with Russian contacts.
7. The election
8. The FBI
9. The CIA
10. The Obama Administration
11.The media

All of that is not within the special counsels authority to investigate. And that means liberal heads are about to roll. By letting the "scandal" go on long enough, the scope of the investigation kept getting wider and wider and wider, and now has become so massive that it could take down just about anyone outside of the investigation on things that a month ago would have been almost impossible to connect.

You're a niggerfaggot, Satan.
Yeah, I killed a CIA nigger with my car in 1999. Score one for the good guys.

Dont worry, its evident you are a faggot and suck cum through a meat straw.

whole bunch of "bernie can still win!" tier posts and fapfiction in here.

In the directors cut he never proves it and the shitty L replacement gets killed by Kira. Better ending.

Clear, concise post.

A+++. Would share popcorn with.

Of course

That makes sense, but I don't think it's what going on. For one, based on what little of read about Mueller, he doesn't seem like the type. For two, can you imagine the shitstorm if Trump or his administration was caught manipulating the investigation to focus on the DNC?

It's time verifieds wake up.
If you really want to help the cause, let them know the Truth.

Nothing to do with manipulating. This is literally Muller's duty, it is what he is expected to do, and Muller is a duty hound. He'll do it on his own.

The democrats hate him. Comey was being accused of politicizing the fbi director position when he reopened the investigation into the Clinton emails right before the election. He fell on the sword in order to keep the investigation into Clinton as sturdy as possible and keep the legitimacy of the agency from taking a hit. His number one priority as director was to keep the American people from seeing the FBI in a negative way.

When the committees asked for Comey's memos, they also asked for any memos pertaining to the Clinton email investigation. Now think, why would they need those if they were going to investigate trump's alleged obstruction of justice?

>pic related

Another thing, when Comey testified last year Gowdy straight up told Comey “this is not the FBI i used to work with” because he felt Comey was letting Clinton and her staff off with a slap on the wrist. Comey then responds with something along the lines of “once all this political crap blows over i hope you are able to look back and see that this was done by the FBI you know and love.” this would also explain why in a secret in February 2017 meeting with Comey, Gowdy was seen afterwards smiling meanwhile other democrats in the room left with a look on their face like someone just died.

Something is brewing and its big, bigger than just trump and Clinton's emails.

I'm not sure that an investigation into Russia would lead down that rabbit hole on its own.

>implying they don't have better (((sources))) than the msm do
Cernovich in particular is confirmed to have good shit.

Let this be. Faith in America restored for first time since Clinton took office in 93. Old fag out, 38.

of he does. hes a jew. jews give him "good shit" so he spreads their narrative.

Have we considered that maybe the answer here is the one the media is peddling? I mean, the world is complex, but I think we're just trying to tell ourselves it will be ok despite the mounting evidence that a Trump impeachment is likely

We tolerated the_donald because there was hope trump wouldn't be a kike whore. Honestly we should have seen this coming.

Since Sessions had to recuse himself, his position was taken over by Boente, an Obama holdover. While she was in charge, Trump could not get access to the PDB's and other classified things that could implicate the Obama admin. Once Rosenstein got approved, they were able to figure out what had been going on during the election. That is why it took so long, they have only had all the necessary details for a month.

He "broke" that Susan Rice story because someone at Bloomberg, where they were sitting on the story, gave it to him. A week after that he came out with that McMaster nonsense and expected everyone to believe him solely because of the Rice story. The guy will publish anything. All that crap about Hillary during the election was fake news.

Did anyone get an archive of his yahoo answers account. He is abnormally focused on if his grey hair makes him look sexy.

He's definitely gay. I think he's actually in love with Trump