So, yeah, guys, I know, brazilian and all that shit, but listen

So, yeah, guys, I know, brazilian and all that shit, but listen.

I am a professor in a small institution here in Brazil, part of a program called "Jovem Aprendiz", it generally has teenagers from 13 to 17 learning basic trade skills and all that shit, and since I am one of their professors, some feel entitled to open their "hearts" to me.

The latest girl, Luisa, 15 years old, colored hair, divorced parents.
Already slept with 12 guys.
Told the whole class she saw two ex-boyfriends of hers kissing each other, both were white.
Uses drugs daily.
Her mother had to after her in a party after she got absolutely thrashed, that was when she was 14.
She hitted on me and every single one of my co-workers, including the female ones.
Her father is a liberal piece of shit that divorced his wife cause "she was too controlling", and her mother, is now a wageslave feeding this leech off.

Is there literally any way to help this child? Because that's exactly what the fuck she is, a really misguided child.

>Is there literally any way to help this child?
There probably is but Im not sure I can help.
The fact that you care means she might have chance. You sound like a good guy.

Idk man, it's pretty hard to change people.

What kind of drug does she use?

Well, thanks Switzerland.

Weed and ecstasy, and well, she drinks a fuckload too.
I care cause it's easier to change people when they're young, ya know?

Why you want to help her?

I'm no professional, but imo she needs to focus on something. Maybe help her find what she likes or would like to do and set her on that path. Work isn't only something to make money off, it should also be something that postively hits your life as a whole

>Is there literally any way to help this child?
A shot to the head

that's just our youth today

by the time she turns 18 she'll have done a complete 180 and either become a feminazi commie or a religious extremist

so you're just trying to have sex with her, right? that's the way it seems

I was a street urchin, mate, I've seem lots of shit in my life, and somebody helped me back then, I just feel like I need to pay society back somehow.

That does make sense, I will try some vocational tests, maybe then I can find what the whole class is interested in, not just her.
Thanks, mate.

Well, I'd rather not depend on chance, altrough I know that I can't do much directly myself.

I see user. I wish you best of luck.

All the people of the world are aware of ZOG.

Thanks, user. G'night.

Help yourself, forget about her. There's no way you can help someone that is this deep in shit. There's this thing called "irremediable", and that's what this whole situation is.

people dont change they just get better at hiding who they are.

That's rather pessimistic, But I can understand why someone would feel like that.

stick it in her pooper

I swear to god Canada

Qual estado Anão ?

RS, user.

Godbless você Anão , Só cuidado para não ser Pego com Estupro de vulnerável . Ou para algum parente de suas Pitangas não descerem a porrada em Ti

Depende do que Tu quer Anão , você pode Até ser como uma Figura Paterna* à ela e ao mesmo tempo o Namorado dela
Quantos Anos tu tem Anão ?

*Só faça isso se vc Está pensando em Algo sério , de longo Termo

I just want to help the girl, mates, so, kinda like a paternal figure, I guess.

And yes, I know the whole thing about rape and abuse, It's not my first time ealing with a student falling in love with me.

I am 22, user, and while that sounds sweet, young girls are not really my thing.

Do you Love her at least ?
Because If both of you people love each other think about long term .

who is this semen demon

If her dads a liberal you could probably get away with buttfucking her

>.t satire?

user, I am just her professor, and while I have sympathy for her, love is a word way too strong.

[spoiler]I would say that I love everyone,
since it's in my nature, but that would sound really fucking faggy[/spoiler]

You Christian mate?

Mano, na moral
F-O-D-A-S-S-E
isso não é problema teu seu otário
vc é muito beta puta que pariu
vc está realmente considerando virar pai pra essa puta de merda drogada.
tenha respeito proprio seu arrombado.

Damaged goods. Nothing to see here.
No amount of paternalism can save a damaged girl.
Only reality can - if ever - put her back on the right track.
Like, when she gets her first abortion, or becomes a single mother.

o proxy boliviano tem razão, OP

Thats pretty blunt frog

Yes, user.

Filhos da puta sem costumes, o trabalho de um professor é aconselhar seus alunos em todos aspectos, e se eu posso fazer um impacto positivo na vida de uma única pessoa, mesmo que seja uma degenerada de bosta, já é um começo.

Jesus Cristo, eu sou moralfag demais.

Diga-se de Passagem Anao , como Professor você não deveria ter Transado com uma de suas Alunas.

ao menos tenta ajudar um caso não tão perdido

Im not fluent in bean but i suspect you said something that id beat your ass for

Mano, Conselho é que nem cú, se a pessoa quizer ela pede.
Nem os pais, nem ela querem a tua opinião e tua interferencia.

>o trabalho de um professor é aconselhar seus alunos em todos aspectos

Nao seu viado, o trabalho do professor é ensinar matérias nada mais.
conselho, morais e outras coisas é trabalho dos pais.
quer cuidar de alguem?
vai casar, come uma buceta gostosa, jorra 2 litros de semen quente dentro e tem uma filha
isso vale a pena educar, é teu sangue.

this sounds like an average Brazilian girl

se mate e ela tambem macaco

"souless motherfuckers, the job of a teacher is to advise its students in every way possible, and if I can positively impact someones life, I´ll do it, even if its a worthless degenerate"

Fucking slide thread don't get distracted from Seth Rich. Washington Post is offering free subscriptions on local subreddits, Rupert Murdoch has gone defcon 1 and made FOX completely shilled right now. No Seth Rich stuff on front page of Fox. Lou's owners narrative of the "man with the silver gun" is bullshit, he was at the White House 4 days before Seths death and however many days before anther death in 2011.

fucking lol I love Brazilians

Ok bean we are all good

Converse with her, find out her passion, if no passion then show her you care and want her to succeed. When one gives up on oneself, someone caring can make a difference. I know I was a shitlord when I was young because I thought no one cared, and a teacher didn't yell at me, but tried to understand, and it still warms my heart.

Also, have you tried putting it in the pooper?

wow, so progressively gay

>hey pol i want to help a girl who has problems any advice?

>"rape her bro." "is she hot?" "muh pediophilia do it man"

lmao theres one in my city, whats the difference of tridentina and a normal one?

Pay the cartels to kill her

its in latin with gregorian chant and its a traditional way of saying mass from before the 60s.